Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+ - page 12. (Read 18536 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 07, 2016, 01:42:23 AM
It can happen but I do not think that it is going to happen this year especially if the halving comes in to play then the price will be down in no time. But if the halving is canceled is possible for the Bitcoin price to reach $800 this year.

$800 is just $350 from the current $450. When the bitcoin price rise, it usually double at least. This year, we also have halving.

Lol, the way you put it you make it seem we'll reach $800 next week. Cheesy In reality it's not that easy. Even the $50 difference between $450 and $500 will take us quite some time to break it. And then we still have $600 which might not even be touched this year.

you are right, people think halving will bring the price increase to 800-1000.
in fact we will be hard to touch $600. we can see when we last touched $500 and that was long enough

Its just an speculation that price will be higher at the time of halving no one is sure that what will be the price of bitcoin at the time of halving.

We cant be sure if the price can be very high at halving. Its just a speculation. If We look at the history, then you will come to know that last time Halving was there, the price touched $1000 for few days.

well, all the speculations are based on some kind of facts, and unless the speculator is talking out of his ass, the speculation is reliable. so the rise in this case is only logical and you can see that if you know a little about technical analysis too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 07, 2016, 01:22:38 AM
It can happen but I do not think that it is going to happen this year especially if the halving comes in to play then the price will be down in no time. But if the halving is canceled is possible for the Bitcoin price to reach $800 this year.

$800 is just $350 from the current $450. When the bitcoin price rise, it usually double at least. This year, we also have halving.

Lol, the way you put it you make it seem we'll reach $800 next week. Cheesy In reality it's not that easy. Even the $50 difference between $450 and $500 will take us quite some time to break it. And then we still have $600 which might not even be touched this year.

in fact we will be hard to touch $600. we can see when we last touched $500 and that was long enough

Its just an speculation that price will be higher at the time of halving no one is sure that what will be the price of bitcoin at the time of halving.

We cant be sure if the price can be very high at halving. Its just a speculation. If We look at the history, then you will come to know that last time Halving was there, the price touched $1000 for few days.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
May 07, 2016, 12:06:27 AM
$800 seems to be impossible at a moment as price is not moving with a high speed, and I think we need to wait longer to see that price.

There is no such success that could happen overnight...The $800 price is still possible this year...Even at this current movement in price, there is still a chance..This current price movement is much better than last year and might be a sign that it is ready to climb again..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
May 06, 2016, 01:04:57 PM
$800 seems to be impossible at a moment as price is not moving with a high speed, and I think we need to wait longer to see that price.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 06, 2016, 12:58:28 PM

Hope you mine, i m not agree with you, bitcoin's price will going up day to day, because of halving, when halving will come than bitcoin's price will touch at $800 to $1100, i believe it. wait for 2 months than you will see it. 

That is too high to expect, I think price will be around $600 at the time of halving and that also if we achieve $500 before the halving, difficult to predict the exact price.

but I think your prediction is very realistic, that we will touch $ 500 before halving, then after halving touching $ 600. I think it would be really easy to achieve.
Well, I kind of expect that after the price go up at that point, people would start dumping their bitcoins and a correction may happen that will result to the price going down again, only if it continues though.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 06, 2016, 09:37:54 AM

Hope you mine, i m not agree with you, bitcoin's price will going up day to day, because of halving, when halving will come than bitcoin's price will touch at $800 to $1100, i believe it. wait for 2 months than you will see it. 

That is too high to expect, I think price will be around $600 at the time of halving and that also if we achieve $500 before the halving, difficult to predict the exact price.

but I think your prediction is very realistic, that we will touch $ 500 before halving, then after halving touching $ 600. I think it would be really easy to achieve.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2016, 07:32:19 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 05, 2016, 07:26:28 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 05, 2016, 07:15:03 AM
I'll hold my coins no matter what, even if the price reaches $1000 tomorrow. But I am fairly sure that people will shift their attention away from traditional investments to new things. Bitcoin might be part of that. If that happens, then the price will get a huge boost.

Agreed im holding until i feel its worth selling.

But $800+ would be a great price to see bitcoins at.

I agree with this price but once massive selloffs start at 800 then the price may go all the way down to around 600-650 USD.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
May 05, 2016, 07:07:50 AM
I'll hold my coins no matter what, even if the price reaches $1000 tomorrow. But I am fairly sure that people will shift their attention away from traditional investments to new things. Bitcoin might be part of that. If that happens, then the price will get a huge boost.

Agreed im holding until i feel its worth selling.

But $800+ would be a great price to see bitcoins at.
legendary
Activity: 896
May 05, 2016, 07:02:48 AM

well, people have very high hopes of what the effect of the block halving is on the price. people were speculating about a significant increase when the price was still below $300 and now we are on the edge of $450. that's a more than decent increase, so realistically, what else than $500-$500 can we expect this year? not much...
Activity: 812
May 05, 2016, 06:27:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 05, 2016, 03:28:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 05, 2016, 03:21:45 AM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 05, 2016, 03:14:51 AM

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 03, 2016, 03:52:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 03, 2016, 02:02:23 AM
As you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising now and that is quite bad for the people that is already using Bitcoin because they want to earn profit fast.
There will be of course a high chance that the value will rise soon because it already kept stable for a long time.
yeah there are more chances for price to grow high, till now it has seen more fluctuations and my assumption is that as halving is approaching we can see positive impact on price increase and it can touch $800 within two months. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 02, 2016, 09:33:29 AM
As you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising now and that is quite bad for the people that is already using Bitcoin because they want to earn profit fast.
There will be of course a high chance that the value will rise soon because it already kept stable for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 02, 2016, 09:03:49 AM
Hm....maybe we reach a bit above $1k this year but I do not think it ll happen so fast. We need halving effects to kick in.
No it will definitely not happen so fast, we are now at almost the halve of $1000. The price is still rising and we do not when it is going to stop.
Let's reach $500 first and wait and see how the price is going to be affected after that.

The $500 could be reached later this months or early June. The SegWit could be released by that time.

Yeah $500 might be reached by the middle of this month. If this happens we can see a gradual increase in price which might be going high above $800 after the days of halving.
Before some days I thought the price will reach $1k during the halving event but now the price is showing ups and downs which makes people to lose their hopes and the prediction now's goes around $800 to $900.
With a few more dumpings people will lower their halving predictions once again.

People simply have way too high hopes for the price to go up a lot just because of the block halving this year.

If we somehow manage to reach a price of $550 to $650 then we have done an amazing job.

Stop expecting too much from the halving and you won't get disappointed when the halving is completed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 02, 2016, 07:21:59 AM
Yes i think everyone are thinking that dream, because if bitcoin will come in this price $800, it is a great moment, so better hope and do save your bitcoins and use it on the right time. 
Pages:
Jump to: