Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+ - page 11. (Read 18536 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 10, 2016, 09:28:59 PM
This year there is a good chance it will hit this amount, I think its just a matter of time before the halving will let us hit this amount.
We just keep believing in it and be patient, soon or later it will reach it and we could than make a lot of profit.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
May 10, 2016, 08:48:33 PM
Why are there so many weekhands that are leveraging and cant let the price to raise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
May 10, 2016, 08:12:53 PM
Keep in mind your focus should not really be the prices soley lol.

Yes, its nice 1 bitcoin to see that type of price range and we are $800 richer. But focus on getting a ton more before then, and focus on what creates us to obtain more bitcoin through a business / service.
People here are lacking patience. They just want their coins to be worth more now or tomorrow instead of 5 or 6 months later.

Also, instead of looking at serious and legit investment opportunities they choose to invest in altcoins or in hyip's to get quick returns. This behavior is basically the same as gambling.

Very true, we know that bicoin will achieve that value in future but for that we need to wait, as it will never reach there overnight and to see that price I think we need to wait at least for one more year.

Indeed, I think we can have no doubt about the fact this value will happen soon or later, the halving will also help us to achieve this in my eyes.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
May 10, 2016, 06:29:55 PM

Yes, its nice 1 bitcoin to see that type of price range and we are $800 richer. But focus on getting a ton more before then, and focus on what creates us to obtain more bitcoin through a business / service.
People here are lacking patience. They just want their coins to be worth more now or tomorrow instead of 5 or 6 months later.

Also, instead of looking at serious and legit investment opportunities they choose to invest in altcoins or in hyip's to get quick returns. This behavior is basically the same as gambling.

Very true, we know that bicoin will achieve that value in future but for that we need to wait, as it will never reach there overnight and to see that price I think we need to wait at least for one more year.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 10, 2016, 04:17:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 10, 2016, 03:42:49 PM

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 01:31:09 PM
As there is not much going on in terms of development, people have not much to talk about it. Therefore, the halving is the (only) hope to sustain the greedy dreams. The reality is a bit different however, and I also expect quite a disappointment around halving time.

Cheap trolling means: how much money did you loose?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
May 10, 2016, 01:19:54 PM
I cant wait for the day we go that high.
You may wait a bit longer then. At the moment there are no reasons to get that high this year. Halving alone won't get us beyond $500-600, if at all.
Apart from that, I don't see anything really fundamental happening at the moment that would cause new money to flow into Bitcoin.

It's amazing to see how many people expect so much from the block halving. These people will end up being disappointed for sure. They don't know how much buying power it takes to get the price to reach even $600. If they had a tiny clue about that they would directly stop with dreaming about the price going sky high once the block halving takes place.
As there is not much going on in terms of development, people have not much to talk about it. Therefore, the halving is the (only) hope to sustain the greedy dreams. The reality is a bit different however, and I also expect quite a disappointment around halving time.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 09, 2016, 05:58:53 PM
You may wait a bit longer then. At the moment there are no reasons to get that high this year. Halving alone won't get us beyond $500-600, if at all.
Apart from that, I don't see anything really fundamental happening at the moment that would cause new money to flow into Bitcoin.

It's amazing to see how many people expect so much from the block halving. These people will end up being disappointed for sure. They don't know how much buying power it takes to get the price to reach even $600. If they had a tiny clue about that they would directly stop with dreaming about the price going sky high once the block halving takes place.
Activity: 840
May 09, 2016, 05:14:51 PM

Yeah $600 will be the top I guess, I don't think it will go beyond that and $800 seems to be impossible in this year and we need to wait longer to see that price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 05:11:00 PM
Majority of people lack patience and they sell at the lower price and big whales takes advantage of it, you need to hold it for long time to earn descent profits.

That is why majority of people are not rich. I will hold my bitcoins for the long term I will be rich one day.
But it to go that high is just being a believer in fantasy. $800 before this halving phenomenon happening is just being delusional and you need to be less devote towards just relying on bitcoin's future potential.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
May 09, 2016, 05:07:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
May 09, 2016, 04:19:12 PM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 09, 2016, 04:17:35 PM
Majority of people lack patience and they sell at the lower price and big whales takes advantage of it, you need to hold it for long time to earn descent profits.

That is why majority of people are not rich. I will hold my bitcoins for the long term I will be rich one day.
Activity: 910
May 07, 2016, 05:46:14 AM
It can happen but I do not think that it is going to happen this year especially if the halving comes in to play then the price will be down in no time. But if the halving is canceled is possible for the Bitcoin price to reach $800 this year.

$800 is just $350 from the current $450. When the bitcoin price rise, it usually double at least. This year, we also have halving.

Lol, the way you put it you make it seem we'll reach $800 next week. Cheesy In reality it's not that easy. Even the $50 difference between $450 and $500 will take us quite some time to break it. And then we still have $600 which might not even be touched this year.
you are right, people think halving will bring the price increase to 800-1000.
in fact we will be hard to touch $600. we can see when we last touched $500 and that was long enough
Hope you mine, i m not agree with you, bitcoin's price will going up day to day, because of halving, when halving will come than bitcoin's price will touch at $800 to $1100, i believe it. wait for 2 months than you will see it. 
That is too high to expect, I think price will be around $600 at the time of halving and that also if we achieve $500 before the halving, difficult to predict the exact price.
but I think your prediction is very realistic, that we will touch $ 500 before halving, then after halving touching $ 600. I think it would be really easy to achieve.
Well, I kind of expect that after the price go up at that point, people would start dumping their bitcoins and a correction may happen that will result to the price going down again, only if it continues though.
it would have been when the price rises, many people will dumping. because some of their goals, buying and holding for halving, when it really increases the price will certainly sell, and will not wait for a higher price.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 07, 2016, 05:42:48 AM
It can happen but I do not think that it is going to happen this year especially if the halving comes in to play then the price will be down in no time. But if the halving is canceled is possible for the Bitcoin price to reach $800 this year.

$800 is just $350 from the current $450. When the bitcoin price rise, it usually double at least. This year, we also have halving.

Lol, the way you put it you make it seem we'll reach $800 next week. Cheesy In reality it's not that easy. Even the $50 difference between $450 and $500 will take us quite some time to break it. And then we still have $600 which might not even be touched this year.
in fact we will be hard to touch $600. we can see when we last touched $500 and that was long enough
Hope you mine, i m not agree with you, bitcoin's price will going up day to day, because of halving, when halving will come than bitcoin's price will touch at $800 to $1100, i believe it. wait for 2 months than you will see it. 
That is too high to expect, I think price will be around $600 at the time of halving and that also if we achieve $500 before the halving, difficult to predict the exact price.
but I think your prediction is very realistic, that we will touch $ 500 before halving, then after halving touching $ 600. I think it would be really easy to achieve.
Well, I kind of expect that after the price go up at that point, people would start dumping their bitcoins and a correction may happen that will result to the price going down again, only if it continues though.
it would have been when the price rises, many people will dumping. because some of their goals, buying and holding for halving, when it really increases the price will certainly sell, and will not wait for a higher price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 07, 2016, 02:40:51 AM
Bitcoin will not rise around this time that fast as you can see and that is because the value of Bitcoin kept already stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people.
Of course is everyone hoping that the value will be more worth in the future but we cant control it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 07, 2016, 01:52:56 AM
~~~

well, all the speculations are based on some kind of facts, and unless the speculator is talking out of his ass, the speculation is reliable. so the rise in this case is only logical and you can see that if you know a little about technical analysis too.
The speculation of the many are attainable or realistic, I can see bitcoin going up without a certain limit, because if we look up the supply and demand theory, this will apply to it because of the halving many people will hold and the supply will be low.

yeah but i think the thing about supply and demand is just a very small part of the many reasons that can lead to the rise. and by supply and demand i am talking about the halving and the fact that it will lead to less supply.

but the important reason is the increasing demand in the bitcoin market with the increase in users and services that are adopting bitcoin every day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 07, 2016, 01:48:03 AM

I have enough patience to wait for the price to reach $800 in 2017. I prefer the price to go up nicely throughout the year
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 07, 2016, 01:44:32 AM

Its just an speculation that price will be higher at the time of halving no one is sure that what will be the price of bitcoin at the time of halving.

We cant be sure if the price can be very high at halving. Its just a speculation. If We look at the history, then you will come to know that last time Halving was there, the price touched $1000 for few days.

well, all the speculations are based on some kind of facts, and unless the speculator is talking out of his ass, the speculation is reliable. so the rise in this case is only logical and you can see that if you know a little about technical analysis too.
The speculation of the many are attainable or realistic, I can see bitcoin going up without a certain limit, because if we look up the supply and demand theory, this will apply to it because of the halving many people will hold and the supply will be low.
Pages:
Jump to: