Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash - page 13. (Read 17219 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 04:35:45 AM
Bitcoin will always be less than cash, since the purpose was to make bitcoin more tradable and less of a store of value.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
October 10, 2017, 04:29:08 AM
Yes, 4800$ for BTC is telling us that 5000$ ATH is nothing, BTC moving to 6000$ mark before the Monte Card trick.

I call 6000$ for BTC until the end of October, after that we will have the flip.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
October 10, 2017, 03:18:03 AM
Sad to see the fate of bitcoin cash, the current price drop to 0.08 btc and marketcap only about 5 million USD, still very far compared to bitcoin, initially I thought would be like bitcoin but it failed.

This might be the end

The end of Bitcoin Cash. But as the saying goes, the king is dead, long live the king! It looks like people are now dropping BCash like shit since there comes new Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, lol. Folks are selling BCash since they want real Bitcoin and then a bit of Bitcoin Gold when it comes around in a week or so. That's likely also explains the surge in Bitcoin prices as of recent. People want free money, and Bitcoin can give it to them (via Bitcoin Gold), while Bitcoin Cash can't, so no surprise really that BCash is gonna kick the bucket

Yeah, $400 million daily trading volume on Bitcoin Cash and it's dead? LOL. And it will have its crown taken by shitcoin Gold? LAWL.  Should've kept you on ignore.

The only credible explanation I've heard for the dumping of BCH is people hoarding BTC for the 2x hardfork. I suppose there are some replay scenarios floating around that will require one to dump quickly and/or move to new addresses before a replay...

$4800 for BTC is amazing at this hour.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 09, 2017, 01:15:15 PM
Sad to see the fate of bitcoin cash, the current price drop to 0.08 btc and marketcap only about 5 million USD, still very far compared to bitcoin, initially I thought would be like bitcoin but it failed.

This might be the end

The end of Bitcoin Cash. But as the saying goes, the king is dead, long live the king! It looks like people are now dropping BCash like shit since there comes new Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, lol. Folks are selling BCash since they want real Bitcoin and then a bit of Bitcoin Gold when it comes around in a week or so. That's likely also explains the surge in Bitcoin prices as of recent. People want free money, and Bitcoin can give it to them (via Bitcoin Gold), while Bitcoin Cash can't, so no surprise really that BCash is gonna kick the bucket
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 09, 2017, 11:49:55 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 09, 2017, 09:28:10 AM
As to known BitcoinCash is just a fraction of Bitcoin (as a branch of Bitcoin itself), I don't think at all that the value of BitcoinCash will be same as the value of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin Cash is just a few parts of Atlcoins only and it seems a small possibility that the value of BitcoinCash can be same as Bitcoin or even more, that's impossible I guess.
Bitcoin cash is just like an altcoin and it is created for just trading purposes only and not to replace bitcoin because if bitcoin cash is a really replacement for bitcoin then we can see that its price will be closer to what it is right now. Bitcoin cash will never be a threat for bitcoin because bitcoin cash is too far to what bitcoin have right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2017, 04:29:32 AM
As to known BitcoinCash is just a fraction of Bitcoin (as a branch of Bitcoin itself), I don't think at all that the value of BitcoinCash will be same as the value of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin Cash is just a few parts of Atlcoins only and it seems a small possibility that the value of BitcoinCash can be same as Bitcoin or even more, that's impossible I guess.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 04:06:03 AM
I'm utilized to employing bitcoin, since I presently have self-confidence in this currency.Technically, BCC is bitcoin, only improved. But I do not have confidence in this coin. I consider she will both die or the chain will re-unite
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 07:11:50 PM
What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

I think it is just an altcoin in thee crypto market, it doesn't mean that when bitcoin cash was came from bitcoins because of the segwit is they will be as successful as bitcoins. It is up to the team if they will be as successful as bitcoins, but it also depends on us consumers if we buy bitcoins cash then it will be profitable. But for now, I see bitcoin cash as just an altcoin just like ethereum and mamy more. Their value is higher than ethereum but for me ethereum have more potential than them.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
October 08, 2017, 06:51:55 PM
Scary subject for Bitcoin holders. I never wanted Bitcoin to Hardfork, but it happened and there is nothing we can do about it. So what is next. Segwit seems to solve problem for now, but we will face it again. Bitcoin keep getting bigger and their ultimate/maximum Block size of 4MB(little over) will not be enough one day. Bitcoin cash become more profitable to mine 2 months ago. However, i don´t see any future for it. The real question here is that what will core team do when segwit2x wont be enough.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 01:01:21 AM
For me there is no question. Bitcoin income has  nothing to do with Bitcoin, it can not be the substitute for it, it is just yet another altcoin that doesn't  have any �amce to obtain Bitcoin cost, value  and acceptance, it is not feasible. A lot of other far more perspective cash have not manager to attain that. So, for me it really is worthless.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 03, 2017, 05:48:45 AM
I've never used bitcoin cash, I do not think there's anything special with bitcoin cash so I think bitcoin cash is like altcoin whose value can go up and down depending on the bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 03, 2017, 04:43:12 AM
In November there will be another Bitcoin Gold. But he has no chance. We have already seen that users are not interested in improved technical characteristics of the coin. Users like bitcoin original

People love money

Before anything else, even Bitcoin original. And as long as Bitcoin Gold is going to be a clone of the regular Bitcoin, people will be happy to receive free money just like it happened with Bitcoin Cash in August. That likely explains why we have seen Bitcoin rise over 4,000 dollars per coin recently since people are obviously buying up bitcoins so that they will be given more free Bitcoin Gold coins in order to sell them later as soon as the coins becomes available for trading at major exchanges
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
October 03, 2017, 04:25:50 AM
Thanks deisik and mindrust for the clarification on current bitcoin and bitcoin cash.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
October 03, 2017, 04:22:31 AM
Bitcoin Cash pros: A big argument for Bitcoin Cash is that because it allows for much larger blocks than Bitcoin Core, this will allow greater throughput (~24tx/sec max) & less backlog as well as lower fees. This lets Bitcoin Cash scale more and their argument would be it is more useful for peer to peer, for commerce and just everything. Additionally it does not include Segregated Witness (SegWit) (which some view as a positive since some see SegWit as less secure or having legal issues).

Bitcoin Cash cons: Against Bitcoin Cash we have arguments like it is more centralized due to small less well known development team and due to fewer people running Bitcoin Cash full nodes and higher cost to run a full node. It does not (yet) solve transaction malleability (SegWit) and so existing Lightning Network (LN) implementations won't be run on top of Bitcoin Cash at this time.

Bitcoin Core pros: Established large development team, robust network of nodes (less centralized), transaction malleability fix (SegWit) allows current Lighting Network to run on top of it. SegWit allows for double the existing transaction throughput of the current Bitcoin Core limit of ~3tx/sec to ~6tx/sec max once enough people are using SegWit style transactions.

Bitcoin Core cons: Even with SegWit transaction throughput is limited. Centralized control of development from Blockstream and very small group of prominent devs that effectively have control over changes. Some toxic developers. SegWit some believe is less secure or can lead to problems (this is of course highly disputed). Reliance on unproven solutions like LN to increase throughput/scale beyond block size limits.
(Note also that the Bitcoin Core chain may undergo a further hard fork later this year when SegWit2x forks off that chain. But no time here to describe those implications.)

A fair assessment.

But let's add to Bitcoin Cash Pros:
* 1162x lower fees than Kore BTC at the time of writing (source https://cashvscore.com/).
* Rapid adoption by exchanges and businesses
* resurrection of all old BTC use cases that were killed by high fees and long confirmation times (Satoshi Dice, reddit tipping, micropayments, are back etc.)

Also I think you're leaning too hard on transaction malleability. It was used by Mt Gox as an excuse for the stolen coins there, really they were just stolen. I haven't seen a report of malleability resulting in theft or losses. Nobody accepts zero-conf payments.

I know this forum is not a particularly favorable environment for BCH. But let's please just try to be honest and objective.

Ok, that's true for now, the fees are lower but are they going to be lower forever? Obviously exchanges adopted bitcoin cash but that's not a pro compared to bitcoin itself. It's true that there is a fight between bitcoin and bitcoin cash and both sides will support their coin no matter what.

Fees could always rise based on demand. All things being equal, I would expect that the Bitcoin Cash fees would be a minimum of 8x cheaper than Bitcoin due to the 8x larger block space. Since BTC's fees rose astronomically due to the artificial blocksize limit, I suspect that BCH fees will remain 200-500x cheaper than BTC for the next year or so.

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
October 03, 2017, 02:57:17 AM
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

BCC will just remain an altcoin its not going to match the value of BTC there's a big difference of its true value and its converted value bitcoin Cash is decreasing day by day where as Bitcoin graph is going up and down. But they are same not stable
Yes it seems right, I think bitcoin cash is the same as bitcoin, that is, it can use the same wallet, but it does not and now it seems that bitcoin cash is the same as altcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

BCC will just remain an altcoin its not going to match the value of BTC there's a big difference of its true value and its converted value bitcoin Cash is decreasing day by day where as Bitcoin graph is going up and down. But they are same not stable
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 12:35:42 AM

Bitcoin cash or bitcoin converted into cash? There's a big difference of its true value and its converted value. Here in our place its a big difference. Bitcoin price is expensive thats why people here make it as there sideline job. But only few people who knows it.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 06:20:26 PM
In November there will be another Bitcoin Gold. But he has no chance. We have already seen that users are not interested in improved technical characteristics of the coin. Users like bitcoin original

Exactly we are with the core devs any day and support the originality of our beloved bitcoin and not a hard forked coin. The comparisms are irrelevant at the moment until after November though.
Yes there will be another bitcoin gold. So we have already proven that bitcoin is still the original and stronger amongst other altcoin. As we could see bitcoin is still the best other than altcoins because of its users itself who support btc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 02, 2017, 06:03:46 PM

Exactly we are with the core devs any day and support the originality of our beloved bitcoin and not a hard forked coin. The comparisms are irrelevant at the moment until after November though.
Pages:
Jump to: