Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash - page 15. (Read 17219 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 01, 2017, 06:52:08 PM
Some people say that Bitcoin Cash (an altcoin basically) is better than Bitcoin in many ways, but I think Bitcoin is better and always will be as it can be improved.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 06:38:15 PM
between bitcoin and bitcoin cash, we can choose both for investment, the price is different between bitcoin and bitcoin cash, so if we have big capital can buy bitcoin but who have small capital can choose bitcoin cash, I prefer bitcoin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 01, 2017, 06:29:47 PM
Bitcoin cash was very popular at the time of first out, it later lost its popularity. But the bitcoin is not so, it continues stronger on the first day it emerges.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 12:07:26 PM
No, I don't think it will happen to be of the same value of bitcoin. Also, there is no Bitcoin vs Bitcoin cash anymore, it is now between Bitcoin cash vs Bitcoin gold. As they said Bitcoin gold is created to compete to Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
October 01, 2017, 09:27:41 AM
I'm surprised BCash still has a multi-billion dollar market cap, it's quite high for a cryptocurrency with almost no usage and very few developers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 10:23:43 AM
What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Bitcoin is a leader of all cryptocurrency because there is no altcoins without without bitcoin. They are cloning or copying the code of bitcoin on how it works. Bitcoin Cash is almost the same as bitcoin because it was splitted on it. Bitcoin Cash is also called as Alternative Cryptocurrency.

It's the leader we don't even discuss this but why people are getting that trashy bitcoin cash thing. I can't see any positive aspect on bitcoin cash coins BCH.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 10:20:33 AM
 Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, since the system works without a central repository or single administrator.
Bitcoin Cash brings sound money to the world, fulfilling the original promise of Bitcoin as "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash". Merchants and users are empowered with low fees and reliable confirmations. The future shines brightly with unrestricted growth, global adoption, permissionless innovation, and decentralized development.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
September 28, 2017, 11:15:56 PM
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Bitcoin is a leader of all cryptocurrency because there is no altcoins without without bitcoin. They are cloning or copying the code of bitcoin on how it works. Bitcoin Cash is almost the same as bitcoin because it was splitted on it. Bitcoin Cash is also called as Alternative Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2017, 11:09:44 PM

Why does they are being compared to each other? We all know that bitcoin cash are just an altcoins that is derived from bitcoins. Although their value is a little bit pricey and more expensive than ethereum but compared to bitcoins? They not even reached the half of its price. So for me bitcoins are still the number one in this business and besides the splits never let the bitcoins destroyed. As a matter of fact the value of bitcoins almost increase higher after that split which is a very good chance. Bitcoins a way too far ahead from bitcoin cash.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
September 28, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
If miners keeps support to BCC then for sure it will rise more then BTC.
Block size is larger then BTC and there are transaction problem occurs on BTC.
Lets wait and see whats going to happen but for sure i will buy on dips BCC

I equally wait to see how it plays out with bcc. Meanwhile, I think it is also seen as altcoin too but if the transaction problem is reduced on bcc, I see it rising tremendously.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
September 28, 2017, 11:51:47 AM
lol

how y'all liking your Rogerbux today?
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
September 28, 2017, 07:36:57 AM
BCC is just an alt coin just like other coins dependent on bitcoin, sorry to say that Bitcoin cash can never surpas the value of bitcoin. Bitcoi n ia the only established crypto which value is incomparable. Bitcoin cash value may pump it valur but it will not reach the point where bitcoin has reached. But on the other hand, it may become a new big time ctypto currency once miners and whales transferred to it.There rumors that China after throwing bitcoin will be transferng to Bitcoin cash which will try to make it as valuable as bitcoin. But Bitcoin with or without the bitcoin cash will continue to go on the right track becoming really a big time cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 28, 2017, 07:01:45 AM
It will dominate some cryptocurrency/altcoins behind him but will never ever overpass what bitcoin has,its just bitcoins sons and result of hard fork from bitcoins and it will never defeat its father
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 28, 2017, 06:55:21 AM
I think so far the price of Bitcoin cash is quite active in the market and is now starting to increase, but in my opinion it is still under the influence of bitcoin. And to be able to compete with bitcoin would take a relatively long time
I think there is hardly any difference between the two. Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash are very much close to each other. I think if you to do trading, then it is better for you to keep your assets in the form of Bitcoin cash. Otherwise, Bitcoin is a very good option as far as holding is concerned.

Well, I'm curious if you really think so

Or think at all when you write stuff like this. Anyway, if anyone thinks along the same lines, you may want to make a simple reality check and look at the current price of the regular Bitcoin which is over 4,000 dollars per coin at moment and the price of Bitcoin Cash which is a little over 400 dollars, i.e. almost ten times lower. As to me, anyone claiming that these coins are virtually the same has serious issues with their perception and distinction
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 28, 2017, 06:47:00 AM
I think so far the price of Bitcoin cash is quite active in the market and is now starting to increase, but in my opinion it is still under the influence of bitcoin. And to be able to compete with bitcoin would take a relatively long time
I think there is hardly any difference between the two. Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash are very much close to each other. I think if you to do trading, then it is better for you to keep your assets in the form of Bitcoin cash. Otherwise, Bitcoin is a very good option as far as holding is concerned.
Activity: 165
September 26, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

No,Bitcoin cash is not as same as bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is entirely different than bitcoin, but mining bitcoin cash seems to more profitable than bitcoin is what I heard because of the antminer being used(which helps miners to switch between bitcoin cash and bitcoin) and also bitmain supporting bitcoin cash. Now that China is trying to totally remove the system of bitcoin in their country ,who will support bitcoin cash? Because China's mining resources is larger than any other country till now.
Why are you into bitcoin mining or bitcoin cash mining when you can use your bitcoin to be more profitable than bitcoin cash in other way and that is mining because that is a very profitable way and you can earn more bitcoin than those people who are mining bitcoin cash and also mining other coins.
It is good to hold your bitcoin for the long time than investing your money in the useless things. Bitcoin is the best currency to hold for the long time and it is safer than the early time when everyone was afraid of the hackers and they were not ready to take the risk to invest in bitcoin. Today is the era of the digitals so it is good to invest in bitcoin and save your bitcoin for the profit than to cashing it out with low profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 23, 2017, 02:04:20 AM
They certainly manufactured this coin out of thin air

But it is the same with essentially any coin out there (wtf, even fiat is created basically out of thin air nowadays). Apart from that, I can't possibly agree that this coin has actually created billions of dollars worth of value. If people tried to cash out all their Bitcoin Cash tokens that would likely crash the price below a few million dollar market cap. Therefore, it is not a real value, it is no more than some fancy numbers with no connection to reality, pretty much like Bitcoin's market cap (or even less than that)

Market cap is funny like that in that it purports to represent a theoretical value that wouldn't hold up in certain situations, like total liquidation. But it's the best metric available, and a standard for all asset valuations. It's "paper" value just like a stock is a "paper gain" or "paper loss" until it's sold and realized. I understand your point in saying it's not a "real" value, but it's no less applicable than any other asset valuation, and even if you take the position that all asset valuations suffer the same flaws, then at least that's consistent and a point of comparison. The fact that you wouldn't be able to liquidate the market cap value out of BCash doesn't affect market cap a comparison tool to compare it to how much its worth relative to Bitcoin

I still wouldn't compare stocks with crypto

I've seen some post of yours today (regarding the stance of Jamie Dimon from JPMorgan Chase on Bitcoin) where you basically agree with this dude that Bitcoin is purely a speculative asset that will likely blow up eventually. Now compare that with the stock of some real company like IBM or Intel. Obviously, the liquidation value of Bitcoin is zero for pretty obvious reasons, but is it the same with the stock of these companies? If all shareholders decide to sell their stock one day, the companies will just buy up all of their own shares, but who is to buy the last bitcoin? So it is certainly not the six of one and half a dozen of the other

No, the difference being that stock is an ownership stake and in the liquidation of a company, has inherent value that shares are worth during liquidation. If the book value of the company isnabove zero, you would generally not expect the stock to liquidate below the book value. Market cap is there most relevant metric to assess the size of a company, or in this case, a crypto

I don't quite understand what you are arguing with

Did you actually read my post or just hurried up to write something in reply (expecting me to have challenged your point)? A book value of a company (as far as I understand it) is just the liquidation price of all its assets (likely minus liabilities), so in the majority of cases it should remain above zero as you happen to point out yourself. But this is what I'm telling myself, namely, that Bitcoin is not stock (since it can drop to zero), and they are certainly NOT the six of one and half a dozen of the other. It looks you kinda replied to someone else's post, so you may want to stop and read my post after all
We can say that somehow bitcoin is a stock if you buy some bitcoin in them it is increasing but we cannot say that it is totally like stock because it is enhancing people lives means increasing value of bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 22, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

No,Bitcoin cash is not as same as bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is entirely different than bitcoin, but mining bitcoin cash seems to more profitable than bitcoin is what I heard because of the antminer being used(which helps miners to switch between bitcoin cash and bitcoin) and also bitmain supporting bitcoin cash. Now that China is trying to totally remove the system of bitcoin in their country ,who will support bitcoin cash? Because China's mining resources is larger than any other country till now.
Why are you into bitcoin mining or bitcoin cash mining when you can use your bitcoin to be more profitable than bitcoin cash in other way and that is mining because that is a very profitable way and you can earn more bitcoin than those people who are mining bitcoin cash and also mining other coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
September 22, 2017, 06:49:43 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 06:29:42 AM

so, like what it is the shape? like paper? or coin, circle?
when bitcoin live cash, it can broke. so its will not worth it. better like now maybe
Pages:
Jump to: