Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 38. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
I'm for Bitcoin to always remain the number 1 crypto currency! since it is the very first. But the etherium is more interesting, I think soon, at a price, it will approach the cue ball.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:59:14 AM
Although bitcoin is more popular, the market is very unpredictable. According to this, it may happen but it may be several years more than stated. So now I find a good future in ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 07, 2018, 07:09:29 PM
now I believe in Bitcoin, because in my opinion Ethereum is very weak now, because the price of Ethereum always goes down and never increases.
Activity: 174
August 07, 2018, 06:27:28 PM
I personally support Ethereum, especially for the platform and its valuable projects because it has smart contracts. And its great contribution to the market, also to its speed to perform transactions at low cost and I look great to invest in the long term.
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 04:40:59 PM
Bitcoin was and will be very long in the first place. All rich people keep their money exactly in bitcoins. While they are betting on him, he will be in first place.
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 10:00:26 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
If you plan to invest and hold coins for a long term, it's better to invest in ETH.  In the future, the price of this coin will grow even more.
Activity: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
my thoughts are very optimistic, I don't think bitcoin and Ethereum are competitors . each of them has its own way
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 07:17:58 AM
BTC is the leading cryptocurrency, no one can compete.
ETH is one of the strongest altcoins. Only ETH can be a rival to BTC.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
I still believe in BTC.
Because see the list value in the web, still there is a big gap between BTC and Eth.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2018, 06:29:20 AM
I really like ETH more, it's handy and popular with large number of projects and token support. I still wait for ETH to see BTC on position No. 01 market
I think that ethereum is much better of bitcoin that it's because she's got contracts of bitcoin is to say the HYIP project.
Activity: 217
August 06, 2018, 03:35:01 AM
I really like ETH more, it's handy and popular with large number of projects and token support. I still wait for ETH to see BTC on position No. 01 market
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

I choose bitcoin, because I currently have bitcoin. I think having bitcoin is the most good, because we know bitcoin has a very high price and has experienced a significant increase, see the increase in bitcoin from year to year is amazing.
Activity: 64
August 06, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
Bitcoin wins,ethereum not too popular in world wide
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 12:44:35 AM
Thanks to the Bitcoin development team, I am positive about Bitcoin, the king of the market. Bitcoin will continue to be the market leader for many years. Ethereum is already taking the first steps of the crypto world road...

My support is still in bitcoin, and I can see that there is still a better future that bitcoin can bring. Ethereum is also a good coin but it cannot overtake bitcoin from being number one in the crypto market.
I also think that in the future the BTC will bring more profit to us than ETH.  I think BTC is now a more reliable coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 09:49:37 PM
Thanks to the Bitcoin development team, I am positive about Bitcoin, the king of the market. Bitcoin will continue to be the market leader for many years. Ethereum is already taking the first steps of the crypto world road...

My support is still in bitcoin, and I can see that there is still a better future that bitcoin can bring. Ethereum is also a good coin but it cannot overtake bitcoin from being number one in the crypto market.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
I would say that they are not quite comparable, and bitcoin and Ethereum are used as a means of payment, both are created on the blockchain but the essence of their use is quite different

At present, investors no longer consider Bitcoin as a coin payment, as a hoard asset. Major funds in the world are hoarding it as an investment fund and now that Bitcoin prices are falling, more and more Bitcoin investors take them into their cold wallets
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
I keep both bitcoin and Ethereum)I like them both very much.Ethereum is faster and smarter,bitcoin is stronger and more serious.But they are both responsible for the future of the blockchain.Perhaps soon there will be platforms even cooler, but so far they are in the top!I hope they are not outlawed, and finally just learn to work with them.Then everything will be fine.We must fight for the right development of technology.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 03:45:14 PM
BTC or ETH? my opinion is for ethereum, cause Ethereum will be more profitable than Bitcoin and many coins  join the contract with ETH and I think ethereum will perform better right now
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 03:28:38 PM
Eth transfers are way faster than btc.  Once all the parameters are right it's almost less than a minute. But I don't see it overtaking btc, BTC is still the widely accepted cryptocurrency.
Activity: 163
August 05, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

If we are talking about the price and consider long-term, first they have different natures. BTC is for value saving, ETH is transactional currency. Each transactional currency in the economic theory of money tends to be cheaper. So, BTC is more favourable. In short term, there is more uncertainty with ETH (future of ICOs and ERC20 tokens, competition with EOS, etc) rather than BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: