Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 70. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
Any investment comes with its share of risk, unless you diversify, at this moment, both Bitcoin and Ether are worth putting some money into for some speculative fun, if you can stomach the volatility and afford possible heavy losses. Bitcoin was the leader and the biggest value it brought is the technology behind it. Ethereum on the other hand, is telling you - when you got lemons, why won’t you add some alcohol inside and make yourself a nice cocktail.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
May 23, 2018, 07:21:41 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

for the moment I think about eth. eth has a good concept and I think have a good future and can replace the btc later. at this time btc very high price owned but fore we do not know because btc price movement very fluctuate. but I prefer ETH
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
I think that the best BTC because it has strengthened itself in the market and it has long been possible to trust.
Personally my opinion now...  Wink Cool
Activity: 181
May 23, 2018, 07:03:26 AM
I think ETH can't compete with bitcoin because I've seen the full dependence of ETH on bitcoin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 07:00:09 AM
I believe in Ethereum's success which is why I keep investing in this cryptocurrency more and holding it until the price increases in the future.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 11:52:57 PM
According to me, it takes a long time for ETH to catch up with BTC, the current BTC price is nearly 10 times higher than ETH, but with such great value, ETH to catch up with BTC is a really difficult and impossible thing.
yes, I agree with you it is very difficult for Eteherum to defeat Bitcoin because of the very big price difference,
I think Ethereum will remain at Number two after bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
It will always be the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the great grand father of all cryptocurrencies. None of them can contest the price with it, not even the mother of cryptocurrencies which ethereum is. Bitcoin will remain the king of the cryptocurrencies
Activity: 79
May 22, 2018, 11:45:50 PM
My opinion is bitcoin will remain the first. Limited supply and big names will be key. Maybe ethereum is faster and smarter than bitcoin, but technology will always evolve and there will always be altcoin innovation.
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
when it comes to any cryptocurrency and bitcoin ,I always choose bitcoin. now he has no competitors. he is the best among all, he has a high degree of popularity and a lot of investors in comparison with others
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 22, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
Honestly, it is hard to move your attention from the bitcoin to any other cryptocurrency since it is the begining of everything but I have to admit that ethereum has been showing some great results so I do believe in its successful future.
of course ethereum has a very bright future, although it is no match but bitcoin but I think ethereum can grow better and more successful.
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 07:35:00 AM
Honestly, it is hard to move your attention from the bitcoin to any other cryptocurrency since it is the begining of everything but I have to admit that ethereum has been showing some great results so I do believe in its successful future.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

bitcoin and eth is a different coin, but bitcoin and eth are equally famous and many buy, in my opinion, bitcoin will not be outdone by eth, because bitcoin is the first coin created
May 22, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

I think both of them are good coins, and maybe the best ones in crypto. For me, ethereum has a better growing potential, because, in my opinion, the popularity of it might rise faster than the popularity of btc in the future.
May 22, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
My follow-up to Bitcoin and Ethereum is a totally personal interpretation of what I can say for the time being. I have been involved in this for about a year. I started with Ethereum. I double the amount of money. From time to time I traded bitcoin, but I went through distress. It was very extreme ups. Bitcoin saw 20000 Ethereum 1250-1350 dollars. Most of my friends have to take to buy and sell and wait after a quick fall. Waiting for patience brings you lost every move you make impatiently.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
Ethereum has a bigger future with enterprises. Bitcoin created all and is the most widely accepted, it has the potential to become the international currency of the future.
Activity: 93
May 21, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
Bitcoin has shown its reliability over the years and I think it has more potential at longer intervals. So I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
May 21, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
Well, it depends on how much is the money involve and how long will you invest. Bitcoin is a long time investment, sometimes its price increases or decreases dramatically over a little period of time. Investing in the bitcoin is best when you want to involve a large amount of money. But it is riskier than ETH because its value is hard to determine. On the other hand, ETH is best when you want a short term investment and sometimes depends on your luck. If you have a low starting capital then invest in the ETH.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
May 21, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
Last time i thought that eth could not just make it self on first place but now i think that it could come closer and closer to bitcoin, those two coins will lead market for whole crypto time for me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 21, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

to be honest, this is will be hard if should choose. both are great coins, Bitcoin is more popular than Ethereum, most of the people know about bitcoin. and Ethereum popular for creating smart contracts in the blockchain. but for now, i still choose for bitcoin. bitcoin still better than ethereum until now.
Activity: 131
May 21, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
in terms of bitcoin form will always be above its value than in other digital currencies. But in exchange in the digital currency market BTC and ETH will always be on top of the others. the highest current value is still BTC and number two new ETH. along with changes in time now is also a lot of digital currency that began to show its rise in the digital currency market.
Pages:
Jump to: