Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 73. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 08:39:49 AM
Hello BTC of course this currency is the very first and is a payment medium and ETH performs a different role but not less conspicuous coin, but not when it does not overtake the BTC. It's my opinion!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
I think that had it not been for the intensified advertising of bitcoin, as the king of the cryptocurrency, he would have already given up his positions long ago. Another thing is that it is not profitable for investors, not for miners, not for others. But I still vote for ETH!
Activity: 83
May 17, 2018, 08:03:54 AM
I think both bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investment options. Bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrency. Ethereum is the boss of Altcoins.
Yes, you're right. The list of the best altcoins must begin with Ethereum, which is the second most valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. It has a current market capitalization of $64.35 billion!  Bitcoin is just a digital currency, but Ethereum has more to offer in addition to that. Ethereum provides a platform to the developer on which they can build blockchain-based smart contracts and decentralized apps. Ethereum was the first cryptocurrency to introduce smart contracts, which are now considered as the next big thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
I think both are good- Eos,neo is good competitor for ethereum,when problem of scalability will decide eth will go to moon
Activity: 113
May 17, 2018, 07:31:38 AM
I think both bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investment options. Bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrency. Ethereum is the boss of Altcoins.
But do not get too carried away with altcoins, today they are and tomorrow they are not. It is also possible that in the near future there will be a much more Progressive and technological coin than Ethereum. And bitcoin will be the leader for a long time.
Activity: 69
May 17, 2018, 07:27:43 AM
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
May 17, 2018, 07:22:17 AM
If you are looking at it as an investment point than both of them are safer bets and are going to earn you huge returns in the long term, but if you are looking at it as which one is better than Ethereum wins. As it is better than bitcoin in every aspect and is continuously innovating. While Bitcoin isn't going through much development.
i agree on it that ethereum made to be have some development rather than bitcoin but we cant judge easily for this two currency on what development that may ever have to take for cause we cant even know what if bitcoin may undergo on that situation then it may ever have to see for in the next days or months of it.
Activity: 83
May 17, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
Both are great investments. Bitcoin started it all, but Ethereum has the much better technology. In my opinion, Ethereum is a genuine investment. If anything is going to bring blockchain technology to the real world, it’s Smart Contracts. They are insanely beneficial.
Although I think Ethereum will have much bigger returns than investing in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is much safer. Bitcoin is more established and has the most name recognition of any currency. If newbies are getting into the Cryptocurrency scene, they are going to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
Ethereum might be a better investment for the simple fact that is has a much smaller market cap and better technology. If you are looking for the more consistent, safer cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a better investment. It all depends on what you are looking for. But nowadays, ICO is the better option for investment because it has good returns in terms of money. ICO's are risky for investment. Most of the ICO's are scam or fraud. So, before investing in ICO verify the authenticity of the platform and tokens.
Activity: 15
May 17, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
heavy, very heavy I suppose to investments in major capital it is necessary because of the bitcoin while the price is already difficult climb as it is now. better choose ethereum just because it's cheaper and the opportunity to rise still higher.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
If you are looking at it as an investment point than both of them are safer bets and are going to earn you huge returns in the long term, but if you are looking at it as which one is better than Ethereum wins. As it is better than bitcoin in every aspect and is continuously innovating. While Bitcoin isn't going through much development.
Activity: 3
May 16, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
I agree this opinion:

Both are great investments.
BTC was the 'founding father' of cryptocurrencies whereas ETH was built on top of the BTC framework to include more advanced and better features. ETH is considered the 'founding father' of smart contracts in the blockchain.
I wouldn't say one replaces the other. Both are significant in their own ways

To me, I hope both still be alive forever.
Activity: 19
May 16, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
both are good for investment. they will make you believe that trading in cryptocurrency is big profit.
not like others coins in bitcoin and eth you will trust the price will go up when it down before.
Activity: 85
May 15, 2018, 07:41:33 PM
I think they will both be successful but with much different use cases. Bitcoin will be a store of value like digital gold and ethereum with be the platform in which other cryptocurrency companies are built. It will also be one of a few transaction currencies.
Activity: 69
May 15, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
I prefer the ethereum more. It has faster transactions and less commission for transactions. Also, the ethereum is the basis for a very large number of ICOs. This is a powerful advantage of the ethereum.
Activity: 85
May 15, 2018, 11:52:51 AM
Bitcoin as we know it will not exist in 2020. I'm sure of that. The difficulty and the energy required to mine/keep bitcoin alive, will simply kill it.
Some sort of Bitcoin fork, where the energy problem has been fixed, will however be huge. Bigger than Etherum i believe
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 03:36:56 AM
It is not unknown that BITCOIN and ETHEREUM have a great potential and are on the top of the list against other coins. But if we have to choose between ETHEREUM and BITCOIN then mostly will choose BITCOIN because ethereum will take a lot of time right now to gain BITCOIN'S position.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
In my mind, I chose ETH. With a small budget, I can get ETH, because the price of ETH is much cheaper than BTC. Although the price of ETH is cheap, ETH is very achievement in the price increase. The wave of ETH is very quiet, insignificant. So the investment that I have will be able to continue to grow little by little but surely. The decline is also insignificant, so I will not lose much money if the price ethereum down, the decline was not too long. Surely it will then rise again until it has a high price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

- Bitcoin (BTC) is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first dwcentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central Bank or Single administrator.

- Ethereum (ETH) is a open source, public blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality.

- For me it is both good investment for me but it has a right time when you will buy the Bitcoin and the Eth. And it will also depend on the money that you will invest on. Do not invest all the money that you have, just invest 70% of the miney that you have so that if the crypto that you invest in loose then you will not loose all your money.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 02:44:04 AM
Both are good, but bitcoin will be king always because bitcoin is recognized by many people. Bitcoin gives you more security and money which I think the eth does not have. Bitcoin and ethereum have a very high popularity, but bitcoin will never be replaced.
Pages:
Jump to: