Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 74. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 02:34:15 AM
Both of them have a different capability. Bitcoin is the most popular and has the most valuable price among cryptocurriencies, its transactions are far better than others. On the other hand, Ethereum is known to be the founding father of smart contracts in the blockchain and second largest cryptocurrency following bitcoin. Both are a good investments and has its own importance to crytoworld.
Activity: 61
May 15, 2018, 02:21:58 AM
For me ethereum is best for transaction now a days most of my transaction happens through ethereum because transaction fees is way more high and transaction fees is very less compare to bitcoin transaction . Bitcoin is good for investment by simply holding .
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 02:01:51 AM
For me, when it comes to being stable, then I prefer ethereum, it is not volatile but it increases its value just like bitcon, although it's not that fast, it is actually more stable and only go on a down trend with a few numbers only. On the other hand, bitcoin is such a risk, but when it hits big, it goes from the roof to the moon, and most of its investors are really happy about their investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
Yes definitely, Ethereum is been adapted by many tech giants and they have already begun to develop softwares based on Ethereum platform. One thing you should also know is that, Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but it is also a platform to that helps to create blockchain based softwares, and thus ethereum will never come to an end.

Ethereum is the most demanded cryptocurrency today which is highly profitable.

If you check out the sales charts from the top cryptocurrency exchanges, you’ll see that, thousands of people buy Ethereum on a daily basis.
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are great in various viewpoints on the grounds that Ethereum is best known for here and now venture and Bitcoin is useful for long haul speculation. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are great in various perspectives. Bitcoin can be viewed as a cash though ETH is a stage for running decentralized applications. I will run with ETH since it is quite prominent with new computerized monetary forms and new ICOs that advance new cryptos. As far as sparing or holding, I will run with BTC since bitcoin is truly influencing a decent cost to pump nowadays.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 01:52:38 AM
I think both are nice and complementary. When bitcoin falls then the ethereum rises and vice versa. So it is perfect to have both. But in price, volume and supply circulation bitcoin certainly superior compared with ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 15, 2018, 01:35:46 AM
I still choose the king one a bitcoin,the present market value of bitcoin has proven that ethereum will never beat bitcoin. Maybe ethereum also will have a good future,but it is always remain as a secondary of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 01:06:17 AM
I prefer choose bitcoin than ETH, because based on my experience and observation bitcoin is a more promising investment than ETH, when bitcoin price drops, the prices  wiill gradually rise drastically, so we do not need to fear to loss but the ETH prices always down from month to month , especially if bitcoin price rises then the price of ETH will drop drastically.
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 01:03:16 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all the coins I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum,
Ethereum is a good coin and has great potential in the future but if compared to BTC is still much better BTC.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
I think both are good coins and have the biggest community in crypto. I think it's perfect if both are for investment, I divide 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for Ethereum for my investment.
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
Two of the most known coin in cyrpotocurrency. Ethereum is certainly faster than Bitcoin – with transactions typically settling in seconds, rather than minutes. But it also takes things further. While still blockchain based, and operating as a store of value, its fans and evangelists see it as a platform for distributed computing, which comes with its own built-in currency, called Ether.While the Bitcoin blockchain can simply be pictured as a database of accounts (or wallets) with an amount of currency stored in each, the Ethereum network blockchain is a more sophisticated construction, capable of storing computer code – applications – that can use the CPU power going into the network to execute.
Activity: 221
May 14, 2018, 11:46:26 PM
Both are good and the best ranked in crypto currencies. Two different kind of coins that has different markets, but I would suggest to invest in both of them.
Activity: 11
May 14, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
I realize that both are good investment platform which I can confidently convince someone to invest in it without fear.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 11:40:01 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is brand name only. It’s certainly not the best product. Ethereum definitely  has much more potential in the long run.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 11:17:16 PM
Ethereum is always better than bitcoin. People who have been in the crypto world for more than a year understand that ethereum has the power to change the world while bitcoin is just a bridge which will help ethereum to become the number one coin on the world
it is not easy to make Ethereum the number one coin that will replace bitcoin. until now bitcoin still has a high price, and I still hold the bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will grow to be the best and proven to be a few years bitcoin price is always on top.
Activity: 75
May 14, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
Bitcoin's market value and popularity are not comparable to Ethereum, but ETH is built on the BTC framework, which includes more advanced and better features. ETH is regarded as the "founding father" of the blockchain smart contract. It is more development potential.
Activity: 420
May 14, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
If told to choose one of them, of course, I will choose Bitcoin as my coins. I know Ethereum is a good coin and its development is very rapid. But I also know that Bitcoin is the king of all the coins that will govern everything. So I chose Bitcoin because I believe that Bitcoin deserves to be chosen as my investment asset in the future.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 10:43:51 PM
Go for ETHereum, maybe bitcoin was the king yet the market says now that Ethereum was in the upper hand in terms of growing. So ethereum was better for investment for now. So ethereum will be my choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 14, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

My thoughts about ethereum and bitcoin has a great future. Both of them is in the top that can manage to manipulate market. I believe ethereum will beat bitcoin price in future.
Activity: 163
May 14, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

I think lately I'm investing in Bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular and reliable currencies. I try to have in
my account two percentages of these coins since it would be difficult for both of them to lower their value very much at the same time and not to run
so much risk
Pages:
Jump to: