Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 10. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
We must know first if you are a long term hodler. If you are a long term hodler, you should pick on those two coins. Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins you can put your investments to. But for those two, pick bitcoin Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
February 17, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
I would go for both. The tend to go quite hand in hand now days (they both go up or down together, and I think the resent tempest is over). If you want to play it all to the most profitable card then I cannot tell which is goin to be beter, but diversifying investment is a probable a safer strategy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
I think that these are the most popular coins that will grow for several years. If you do not want to take too much risk, you can invest in both coins. This will bring you profit.
Investing both will surely gives a profitable in your wallet. Bitcoin and ethereum was the coins that really a growing with a good future. Exactly, these are the most choosen and if we look into the history of these coins the best investment that really offer good earnings to the users.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
February 17, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
If you doubt ethereum now then what else it would be with bitcoin.
If you are having confusions then why not invest in both sides.
They will be both a great asset for the future. I see Ethereum as a good help for bitcoin since there are times it is being overwhelmed and transactions are stuck. Ethreum can be there to back it up.

I would suggest you keep on reading here so that your doubts will vanish.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
No need to choose, both of them are good to invest but if you have a little bit  amount of money go for the ETH but if you have a lot of money it's better to invest in BTC because the value of BTC is huge so more profit you will earn.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
I think ethereum is better for investing because it can give you bigger profits and it will definitely make the investors hooked
and that I think is very good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
February 17, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
I think that these are the most popular coins that will grow for several years. If you do not want to take too much risk, you can invest in both coins. This will bring you profit.
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
February 17, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
If you have huge amount to invest, why not invest on both? Since the both of them really have the potential to be profitable in the future. To be safe also if bitcoin dips maybe your eth will be safe and vice versa, and really it is nice to have them both.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
You should not invest in only one of these coins... You should buy them both for long term. If you dont wanna buy more than Ethereum and Bitcoin you maybe should split your postion 50/50!
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Now I understand the reason why some people keep on comparing bitcoin from ethereum. If you want to invest in ethereum then go because you won't lose a huge amount of money on it and it has proven for having the second to the highest value in the crypto world. I will advise you to ready yourself in the future because as you can see, a sudden falling of price can happen anytime without us being informed. Try to read some articles to be aware about the movement of the market.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 17, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
why not invest in both of them? both are equally good, and are the best. so wherever you choose, surely you will benefit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 17, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
Both coins are good for me, investment and trade wise. Both of them have good reputation and have a good price appreciation recently. Bitcoin is slowly recovering and  might be on its way to a new ATH, it is a good sign to invest on it. ETH is way cheaper now so you can buy more ETH and it is also in an uptrend, so it is a good choice as well. You can never go wrong both of these coins.
Activity: 224
February 17, 2018, 10:10:55 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Bitcoin is the king of the digital currency.

It's good for trading, smart contracts.

Both COINS have great potential.
Activity: 171
February 17, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
You miss the best chance to buy some bitcoin in cheapest price. But i am not saying that it is too late to hold it. Still buy some of it while it is in the affordable price. Because for sure it will hit the market sooner. And next to bitcoin is eth. Eth is the most promising altcoin now. It almost reached the market cap of btc last few weeks. So either of the two coins will surely bring fortune to you
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

This both is very good for investment you dont have to worry if any in this two bitcoin or etherium you have to invest you can always sure that your investments is safe. If i were in you them i will choose both of them in a 50/50 of your money you buy 50% of bitcoin and 50% of etherium i guarantee you this is a wise choice for you good luck.
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
Definatelly ethereum as i think it has much more room to grow than bitcoin, bitcoin is already a leader that is waiting to be dethroned, the most serious competitor is definatelly ethereum to do that!
Activity: 119
February 17, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
From my points of view, investment in eth would be a better choice now. The first thing is that the price of eth is lower comparing to btc. Second, eth is new with smaller market cap so it can develop more in future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
Looking at how long you want to invest, if long, then I would choose ETH.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
February 17, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
If you are going to participate in some projects, eth is the better choice. And if you only want to invest, both currencies are good for long-term investments. You can divide funds between both currencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
Bitcoin have a limit quantity coins. ETH - unlimited coins. From BTC better security (BTC have a many good a safety wallets - Bitcoin Core, Electrum, Trezor etc.). ETH have only one good wallet - MEW.
Pages:
Jump to: