Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 4. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

They are both on the different genre for me because bitcoins are an independent cryptocurrency while the ethereum are pn the branch that what we called altcoins or alternative cryptocurrency. And for me bitcoins are still the number pne thing that cannot be beaten by anyone but we can also see the progress of the ethereum and if there are a coin that will gping to surpass the bitcoins that will gonna be the ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
To me Bitcoin is best for invest in digital currency than Ethereum. Here the reasons:

* Ethereum is not just a digital currency
* Bitcoin is deflation while Ethereum is inflation
* Bitcoin is simple and limited
* Bitcoin has a first mover advantage
* Bitcoin have bigger community and It’s easier to get started
* Ethereum is less known and younger  Smiley
Activity: 59
February 22, 2018, 06:29:05 PM
That's the same thing because we both earn both of them and that's what I decide to be with you what you choose to depend on what you want.

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
February 22, 2018, 06:20:25 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

This topic has been asked too many times here in the forum. I strongly recommended for you to search them before asking again the same question. In the answered topics made before I'm sure you will have the information you are seeking!!!
Best of lucks! and please do not open same topics again and again!!

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 04:17:39 PM
I would choose ETH. He still has many prospects!
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
February 22, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
I've heard one thing is not a bad comparison - mom or dad) I think it's very close and you do not need to choose
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are both famous coins, the only difference is that bitcoin has expanded in the whole world, while ethereum is expanding. The investor is showing interest in both coins.
Activity: 125
February 22, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
if you need to earn more answer is ETH . if you need a steady thing it's bitcoin 
Activity: 476
February 22, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

Bitcoin is the best option to invest in now, maybe for short term gains since its prices are predicted to reach all time high this year. Ethereum however is a long term investment. with its great potential and market stability, ETH is worth holding for it will prove an profitable coin in future
Activity: 58
February 22, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
I'm much more interested in ETH and what it has to offer as a platform, so that is what I have chosen to invest in. But honestly, I expect both to go up in value this year, so both are ""safe"" (for crypto) bets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
I think both projects will be a huge success. In addition, there are still a lot of interesting projects
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
Admittedly, Bitcoin has had a lot of positive influence from the international community. It is accepted as a practical value in commerce, business and widely applied. The bitcoin value lies in many factors, both space and time. Prohibitions are an example of that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:00:29 PM
Both are the best coins today, I prefer ethereum, because I love this coin and also ethereum many people use it for investment now.

Many people use Bitcoin to invest as well, may be even more people, but Ethereum is valuable, because many projects use Ethereum’s platform.
Activity: 332
February 22, 2018, 01:57:42 PM
Both are the best coins today, I prefer ethereum, because I love this coin and also ethereum many people use it for investment now.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 22, 2018, 11:01:47 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Bitcoin and ethereum are both good. So, if you have money to invest it both. Invest now, because now the price is at lower price if ypu buy then you save more on your money. Bitcoin is used for marketing and online hopping like the amazon and black market. Ethereum are good to savings like an atm and hold then wait to the rising rate
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 22, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

invest in ETH cause this altcoin have a big chance to be a bigger and bigger again. as BTC have rich a hige in price, this mean is BTC will have a slow progres to get bigger again.
Activity: 182
February 22, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Bitcoin and the Ethereum has a good prospect, in my opinion, investing in more lucrative bitcoin and more secure than at the Ethereum.
Activity: 406
February 22, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
Between these two, I may have to choose Ethereum, because unlike bitcoin, Ethereum is more than just a cryptocurrency. It is a more sophisticated construction used to create applications and programs. Ethereum has more to offer in the future, might as well today. It may take too long for Ethereum to beat bitcoin in value but Itd gonna be a tight race soon between these two powerhouse
Activity: 224
February 22, 2018, 07:28:35 AM
Bitcoin and ETH are two good coins. But if you ask me what I like, then I will say Bitcoin. If you want to make an investment for long periods then bitcoin is a good decision.
But if you want to trade ETH is currently good.
Activity: 450
February 22, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
There are many member will say many opinion.
If you want to invest big, then Bitcoin will best choice, if something low amount then Ethereum will best.
Bitcoin price rise slowly now, but end of the year 2018, it will go to so much high.
Pages:
Jump to: