Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 8. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 08:01:38 AM
for now I prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin prices increase faster than the price of ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 19, 2018, 07:53:39 AM
I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
You want to invest to ETH then why you need to ask for others to say what's the best investment for you? Don't listen to ICO people here who are advertising their projects, just do your own research.
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Bitcoin is the best and ETH is the next big coin so why not just get both of it?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
February 19, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
I used to support Bitcoin blindly. But after comparing the returns given by both the coins during the last 12-months, I am getting a little bit biased towards Ethereum. Bitcoin is doing pretty good, but as of now it seems like Ethereum is doing even better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
February 19, 2018, 07:40:49 AM
they have both potential to grow. but for me, i would prepare you to invest in ETH. Know that ETH is not high as bitcoin in value but minimum increase for ETH, it will help you a lot because of differential capital you have to use. In bitcoin, you need 10000$ for 1 btc and eth you only need almost 1000$.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

When you log in to the crypto money world, there are things you need to learn. At first, the kings of the market are eth and btc. btc is very powerful but eth will be better soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 07:37:50 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
You do not need to be confused. You can invest both. Bitcoin and ethereum can give you many benefits. So do not be confused, investing bitcoin, ethereum, or both does not matter.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 07:18:42 AM
I'd break your Bank ,left some in BTC and bought a well-supported fundamental coins , ETH and Waves , for example, a good investment . There is still an interesting coin Cappa pay attention to it
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Hi , i think you have to invest 50% in btc and 50% in eth, because this crypto have a big potential in 2018 and no one know about what will be better in real Wink
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
It's just two different coins, which you should not compare. But there is one thing but! 
Ethereum is certainly faster than bitcoin - transactions take a few seconds, not minutes. But on this he does not stop. It is still based on the blockchain and works as a means of saving, but supporters view it as a platform for distributed computing that comes with its built-in currency, actually the ethereum.
The Ethereum network also allows you to create other crypto-currencies or tokens using the same protocol as for ether, but distributing them to various blockchain that can be public or private. This means that they can be used for voting, as well as for identity verification or authorization.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
February 19, 2018, 05:10:49 AM
The best investment is both but its how you wont, Just be carefull in investing of what you have. Etherium are smaller than but bitcoin and bitcoin now is pumping up. So I suggest to you that invest both so that you will not regret it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 19, 2018, 05:10:11 AM
Bitcoin has long been transformed from a tool of speculation to an instrument of accumulation and preservation of funds. This is gold, which will always be the first. Ethereum is a project that is developing. This is useful and necessary for society. But he must fight his rivals.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
February 19, 2018, 05:06:49 AM
In my opinion you should split your funds up and diversify as much as possible. 50% high caps 30%(rank 1-10) midcaps 20%(11-29) lowcaps(rank 30-80)
If you invest into good coins you will have the benefit of your 50% BTC and high caps protecting your capital as well as the gains that come with a good lowcap that hasnt gone boom yet.

Make sure you research your chosen coins properly and that they are good projects.

If you are intent on only BTC or ETH though, I would say 60% BTC 40% Eth.

This market is high risk  enough, bitcoin is the safest of the lot. Its better to take the risk out wherever you can imho.
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 05:02:51 AM
 i am more pro ethereum because of the fact that the blockchain is powering thousands of Decentralised applications and as more of those applications become more and more successful, we willl see the price of ethereum increasing .

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
February 19, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
As you are interested to invest in Ethereum.  In my views you are at right track. Ethereum is better investment than Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is gaining price only due to popularity. Whereas Ethereum has real business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 18, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
These two coins are best profitable platform but Bitcoin is more profit when compared to Ethereum . Because Bitcoin is gradually increasing in the value but Ethereum is constantly increasing so Bitcoin is quick profit for next year. Else if you invest in short term investment you should choose Ethereum.  But my opinion is you should invest 50/50 of both the coins is the best investment.
I'm as good as your opinion, 50/50 investment between bitcoin and ethereum is the best solution to marginalize from loss, can also benefit from some coins and have two handles

Best solution for doubting minds and they will eliminate the confusion and losses will not be hurting for them if dump cames since we doesn't put our money in one basket. And Bitcoins and Ethereum are serious coins so theirs no doubt that it could bring us the profit what we desired on future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
February 18, 2018, 02:11:55 AM
Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency, and it has been getting a lot of investors attention over the past a year or so. As a lot of ICOs using Ethereum platform, Ethereum has got a very high prospect in 2018 and it is also gaining ground day by day.
Activity: 52
February 18, 2018, 01:59:14 AM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum have their advantages and like most other cryptocurrencies, which one is right for you is very much dependent on your financial situation and what you want out of your investment. If you want to buy in to the most proven cryptocurrency with the most developer support, bitcoin is the better of the two currencies.
If you plan to make more regular transactions, to pay for goods or services, or send cryptocurrency to a loved one, Ethereum is much more manageable. With less of a scaling problem, its blockchain is far more open and you'll see your currency confirmed far faster. You'll be charged much less for the privilege too. It's not perfect, but it's far better than bitcoin in that respect. if you plan to put money into bitcoin or Ethereum, do your research first. This is still a young venture and the future of any and all of them is far from certain.
Activity: 5
February 18, 2018, 01:22:58 AM
As an educational organization we would say learn about managing finance.

As the founder of Ethereum mentioned in one of his tweets:
Reminder: cryptocurrencies are still a new and hyper-volatile asset class, and could drop to near-zero at any time. Don't put in more money than you can afford to lose. If you're trying to figure out where to store your life savings, traditional assets are still your safest bet.

So we advise you that learn about market risks. Understand underlying technology. See if the technology that they use has enough real life applications to hold it up for future. We are developing an smartphone decentralized eduactional app that uses Ethereum smart contract features and our ERC 20 token to provide an affordable education for all. So we bet our future with the technology that ethereum platform offers us. That's what we can recommend.

To the readers who are interested to know more about our ICO, visit https://tuteit.io/

Pre Sale is already live! Initial investors are welcome!

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

In my opinion to you Bitcoin and Ether are both great investment and they both potential to earn profit. As of today the two coin are growing fast its value and to invest money within is giving opportunity to earn profit in the future. Based on the news release on bitcoin and ether the value of this two will rise this first quarter of the year until mid year and to buy this both coin are great opportunity now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
I suggest you keep both coins. With ETH value going up you should keep a few. Bitcoin of course. Who wouldn't keep bitcoins. I trade it too. Sell and cash out at high value then rebuy on dip.
Pages:
Jump to: