Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 5. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 258
February 22, 2018, 07:18:06 AM
For now the best investment is ethereum because the price of ethereum is not high. Buy now and hold and sell if the ethereum is pump.
I will suggest to buy LTC now, there are waves in crypto industry, a time comes when BTC goes to moon followed by ETH and then LTC, may be next will be NEO to join the party.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
They are the best of all cryptocurrency as it is proven in the cryptochart. Invest both of them is a smart decision considering that they are the most stabilize and more profitable in long term investments. As years goes by bitcoin and ethereum still holding the top spot because they are the most dependable and reliable above all cryptos. I invest both of them and i keep it in my long term investments.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 22, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
As we all know these two coins are both good to invest in long or short term, good price or value and profitable. But Bitcoin is more profit rather than Ethereum, if you go to market you will see the value of these two coins, Bitcoin is on top and Ethereum 2nd or 3rd place.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 22, 2018, 06:51:40 AM
I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Take and divide your money equally and invest in bitcoin and etherium. Nobody prevents you from doing so. And believe me - it will be an excellent investment. And while you diversify your risks.
Activity: 224
February 22, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. Capitalization both at the top of the coins. Bitcoin is the first line with a market capitalization of $to 191.6 billion, and the broadcast second – with a market capitalization of $116.7 billion Both digital currency Mein and traded on exchanges. They differ in technology and have a positive correlation with each other. Hence, the question arises: what coin is better to invest to earn more?In the fall of the pair BTC/E, both currencies can rise or fall. For us, the decline in BTC/E rate with the decline of two pairs will mean that bitcoin is depreciated faster than the ether, with the growth - the ether rises faster than bitcoin. Use cross-references and correlation to analyze the situation on the market. Sorry bad speak English
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
I love both....just that bitcoin is easy to use for transaction than etherium and bitcoin grows rapidly than eth
Activity: 32
February 22, 2018, 06:42:41 AM
it dependes on the amount you have to spend.

for bitcoin this amount should be substantially higher. BTC grows faster than ETH but i believe that ETH has a long way to go up to much much higher numbers that can help you improve your investment.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:01:52 AM
For now the best investment is ethereum because the price of ethereum is not high. Buy now and hold and sell if the ethereum is pump.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 22, 2018, 06:00:51 AM
We all know both these coins are best long term investments. Earlier i more prefered ETH. But now, I can't exactly predict which will be the best. I suggest invest on both coins equally.
I think i would choose ethereum because is much cheaper than bitcoin but profitable, maybe if i have enough money to but bitcoin i will buy and invest to it. But for now i prepared for ethereum, since its rising also i think its great opportunity to invest or hold. But if i gave a  opportunity which im goin to invest i will invest to both of them because there are both have potential to grow and to rise more.
I would loved too to start my investment with ethereum because it is the coin that for now I can afford with but I would loved too to have bitcoin on my account because bitcoin is one of my favourite coin too and I dreamt to have this in my own so far. So I would be glad if I have both in my account.
Activity: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:49:04 AM
The BTC / USD has nearly doubled from the recent lows, so some of the profit positions are expected to be at current levels, although bitcoin is currently experiencing a slight drop, but it will still rise in price again as long as it trades in the ascending channel.
If the downtrend is below the support line of the channel, the 20-day moving average may drop to $ 10,000 and below the support line at $ 9,500.
The rebound will return if Bitcoin breaks at $ 12,200 and it is likely to continue to rise to $ 13,000. And I think it's safer than Ethereum
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 21, 2018, 08:49:04 AM
I prefer bitcoin, because when the bitcoin price rises the price of ethereum does not necessarily rise, but when the price of ethereum rises then bitcoin prices also go up.
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
I'm just the one I choose because we both earn both of them so I just picked you the answer if bitcoin or depending on you depends on what you want.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
February 21, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

I think that the king of the market is a bitcoin but it is really hard to invest in bitcoin, and I think we should stop comparing this axle both of which I think is enough to win investment in anybody with a legendary popularity
Bitcoin and ETH are entirely different coins and there is a huge difference in between the nature of both the coins. Bitcoin is no doubt the best coin and is the top rated coin in crypto world.

Most of the investors are using it for the sake of long term investment of money and are holding it for longer terms. ETH on the other hand is used by those investors who are interested in day trading or short term investment of money.

Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 20, 2018, 02:55:34 PM
I like more Ethereum than Bitcoin.
I have sold all my bitcoin money and invested it in Ethereum
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 20, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
Bitcoin is more stronger than Ethereum because you can see the price and fluctuation in the price. But its good to invest into Ethereum because bitcoin become more risky you can see the previous data. But now bitcoin and ETH will both be rising and you can earn from both. As bitcoin price is more you have to invest more of that but if you purchase ETH you have to pay less but bitcoin is more profitable.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
We all know both these coins are best long term investments. Earlier i more prefered ETH. But now, I can't exactly predict which will be the best. I suggest invest on both coins equally.
I think i would choose ethereum because is much cheaper than bitcoin but profitable, maybe if i have enough money to but bitcoin i will buy and invest to it. But for now i prepared for ethereum, since its rising also i think its great opportunity to invest or hold. But if i gave a  opportunity which im goin to invest i will invest to both of them because there are both have potential to grow and to rise more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 20, 2018, 01:44:03 PM
It is not right to compare these half-precious projects, because these projects are completely independent, today I think that there is a very sweaty work on both projects, so I think that we need to choose both these projects.
Precisely, both project have its own venue to growth and for sure if you will hold those coins generated profits will be huge after some years, bitcoin and ETH already proves that innovations and usefulness will be there so better to trust and get your bag full, never to panic even the value is falling it will recover and will bounce up more.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
February 20, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
Both choices are the right decision. Ethereum for short term, Bitcoin for long term. Ethereum is more likely to be valued.

Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
Usually kept in bitcoin and ethereum,just in different percentage. So you just must think in what third crypto you want invest.
Pages:
Jump to: