Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 8. (Read 4701 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
Now a time bitcoin is the top crypto coin in the world without any kind of doubt because this coin is giving the most facilities and benefits to the people and people of all over the world invests their money with great confidence. If you look at ethereum then you can know that this coin is also giving many things to the people after bitcoin.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is the most useful coin and I think it will hold its position after 5 years also but you can trust ethereum too. Bitcoin is very much expensive and many people can not deal with it for its exes rate of price. You have to take your own decision because you can know perfectly about your wallet. If you can invest into bitcoin then invest there otherwise invest into ethereum and you can also invest 50% at each coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 21, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
I think it will be Bitcoin, based on how it is doing right now and how it grew over the years, i think it is safe to believe that in 5 years Bitcoin will be more profitable but I am not saying that Eth will not be, its just a mere comparison but both are good investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

BTC and ETH ended rank at top of the crypt market. It is true that ETH is standing strong for many years like BTC. But in five years from now I am still in favor in BTC potential growth than ETH. Since it is already proven over the years that BTC will be standing strong for decades.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 01:44:49 AM
I think bitcoin will be taken out of the lead in 5 years. Will it be ETH??? I doubt it but there is no way bitcoin will stay king in my opinion. It's got to be a faster coin, maybe litecoin or some sort of privacy coin that will be more widely accepted.
Activity: 5
February 21, 2018, 01:41:45 AM
Hello everybody! I think that Btc is not stable as far as Eth. On the other hand Eth is much cheaper that Btc so there is a risk that Eth will depretiate. Nowadays a lot of companies are providing ICO to attract investments. They accept in different currencies. One of this ICO projects is AIDA Service which accept in Btc, Ltc, BCC, Eth and USD. I purchased tokens a little bit in Btc. Please, give me feedback about this project, maybe one of you have heard about it, here is the link on their web-site: https://ico.aida.market/index.php?ico#main
Activity: 193
February 21, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
5 years is a very long time in terms of development of blockchain technologies. Do not plan for such a period due to possible changes. If bitkoyn reduces the price of transactions and increases the speed, it will grow faster. And if the ether does Sharding then it.
Activity: 224
February 17, 2018, 07:41:28 AM
In think i should go to ethereum, because in the next five years ETH will become the most influential crypto in the cryptocurrency market with blockchain 2.0 technology that is more powerful than bitcoin with blockchain 1.0 technology. Furthermore the smart contracts give ETH a huge advantage.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
For me bitcoin is very profitable coin compare to ethereum after 5 years. Bitcoin has big investors all over the world and it also used to pay bills in some stablishment now. But ethereum only use for trading crypto industry but it also profitable because it is next to bitcoin.
Activity: 476
February 02, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
Do you think that the Ethereum will become no. 1 cryptocurrency? Bitcoin and Ethereum are both profitable and both of the coin has potential in the market but one thing is sure, there is no altcoins that can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 02, 2018, 03:36:13 AM
I think bitcoin would still be the best option in years to come. As they say, nothing beats the original. Ethereum might get pumped ridiculously high in the next five years, however, that doesn't mean bitcoin will stay as it is today.

and a part from eth, neo,waves, monero, dash,zcash would be the big boys of blockchain, may be iota would be create its own cryptospace over tangle as well.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
February 02, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
For me, both sides are okay in the long term, but if you genuinely want to compare them, I will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular cryptocurrency of all. I see bitcoin in after five years will be very expensive at the price rate of 50,000$ or above. Yes, it is a high value, but we don’t know maybe bitcoin reach at that price in the future. Also, bitcoin price reaches at the amount of 20,000$ in last December 2017. In the past five years, bitcoin price rate increase at 100 %. The 100 dollar bitcoin become 10,000$ or above now, so it is not to impossible right. Smiley

Five years is a lot for ethereum and bitcoin as well as the other cryptocurrencies. You can't know the future of the markets, but we can take a guess that the growth will be huge next years.
Undoubtedly, the crypto market and the digital currencies here are highly unstable and this is the major reason why people are after them. These series of dumps and pumps provide them with chances of getting huge profits in short times.

We should understand that bitcoin is ruling the market and it is the strongest crypto market among all crypto coins. Though ethereum is very much famous among altcoins, but cannot compete bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 01, 2018, 03:49:22 PM
Bitcoin, ONLY if it can scale properly. Lightning network, etc. Otherwise Ethereum will definitely take the lead.

I think it would be interesting to watch a flippening occur Smiley
Activity: 156
January 31, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
For me, both sides are okay in the long term, but if you genuinely want to compare them, I will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular cryptocurrency of all. I see bitcoin in after five years will be very expensive at the price rate of 50,000$ or above. Yes, it is a high value, but we don’t know maybe bitcoin reach at that price in the future. Also, bitcoin price reaches at the amount of 20,000$ in last December 2017. In the past five years, bitcoin price rate increase at 100 %. The 100 dollar bitcoin become 10,000$ or above now, so it is not to impossible right. Smiley

Five years is a lot for ethereum and bitcoin as well as the other cryptocurrencies. You can't know the future of the markets, but we can take a guess that the growth will be huge next years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 31, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
yes sure, majority of the investors of the crypto market are going to support bitcoin against any cryptocurrency and the reasons are very obvious. I don’t think so there is anyone who has doubt in the capabilities of bitcoin about providing investors with mind-boggling profits. Bitcoin has served as a helping hand and people do consider it as blessing. Bitcoin has changed the lives of those who trusted it couple of years ago totally.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
January 30, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
I would choose bitcoin, in recent years it has been showing steady growth.Etherium suitable for daily transactions
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
January 30, 2018, 05:24:23 AM
Activity: 462
January 30, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

The good thing about Ethereum is it is very useful and I think most people who join in campaigns use it a lot. Still, I don't think that Ethereum's usefulness is enough for it to overpower bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency 5 years from now judging from it's performance and popularity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 30, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
ether using the infrastructure for 5 years will surpass multiply!

I completely agree with you! I would like the speed of transactions to be increased!
Just look at my signature. And see the project built on the block air of the ethereum. Fully integrated using dApp. AES token is not a simple token. Here's an example for you!
Activity: 61
January 30, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

I completely agree with you! I would like the speed of transactions to be increased!
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 30, 2018, 04:16:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: