Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 3. (Read 4701 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
April 20, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
Well it is possible for these coins to really go close in sales. I could agree though that bitcoin will prevail in the competition because it is known and the most widely used so far. But don't belittle ethereum because the market is always unpredictable.
maybe eth will grow and be able to chill bitcoin in price issue. But, I do not know. the development of eth is also followed by bitcoin development even, bitcoin also affects eth price for now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
April 20, 2018, 11:19:44 PM
Well it is possible for these coins to really go close in sales. I could agree though that bitcoin will prevail in the competition because it is known and the most widely used so far. But don't belittle ethereum because the market is always unpredictable.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:17:14 PM
I remain optimistic 5 more years bitcoin will remain the best. even though the 5-year ethereum value will increase but it will still lose the bitcoin value. who are interested in bitcoin more and more bit of bitcoin available in the market. so it is predicted that bitcoin price will always rise. may go down a few months and will rise again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 11:08:53 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 big coins that really affect all the coin prices, let alone ethereum is a very good coin and strong therefore I will divide the money for 2 coins is as big, and I'm sure 5 more years the price of bitcoin and ethereum reaches more than 100x the current price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
April 20, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
Bitcoin will have a market cap of 1trillion and a value of 100k. It will be considered as another option by people looking to store some value. The one trillion will come from a majority of gold lovers switching sides understanding btc is a new generations gold.

Eth for me could go two ways. It could be the google of tomorrow hosting tons of amazing applications that may become the corporations of tommorow, or it could get absolutely decimated by the SEC who could blame them for all of the ICO scams taken place on top of their platform (take this view with a pinch of salt, this is the very worst case scenario for Eth)
This is very probable as Vitalik is a determined individual and not prone to make the same mistakes the bitcoin developers have done with Satoshi's dream for it's use on the blockchain.
Just look at the new documentary that will be coming out soon. Since they just released the trailer for it yesterday on 4.20 it will probably show on tv soon!
https://youtu.be/eSPaNVYEWn8

Here is a quote from what is discussed into the probing of the inventor of ethereum's life.
Enjoy! Grin

"Bitcoin’s emergence as a global digital currency has been as revolutionary as it has been erratic. But while fledgling investors obsess over every fluctuation in the cryptocurrency market, nation states are more interested in the underlying blockchain technology and its ability to revolutionize how business is done on the internet and beyond.

VICE's Michael Moynihan travels to Russia with Vitalik Buterin, inventor of the Ethereum blockchain, to get a front row seat to the geopolitical tug of war over Internet 3.0."
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 20, 2018, 11:06:07 PM
I think investing into Ethereum is more profitable, Ethereum prices may exceed Bitcoin prices in the next 5 years. Ethereum is a very promising coin.

Ethereum is great since there is a lot of altcoins that has a platform of it and most of the traders usually convert their altcoin into Ethereum but the supporters of Ethereum is not that massive than Bitcoin. Yes it is promising but people want a coin that will be exceeding their expectations and people are seeing it on Bitcoin and not on Ethereum.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
April 20, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
I think after 5 years bitcoin is more profitable then etereum.its well known that,bitcoin is a best investment platform for long time and its a good future asset.though its price are low ,but its a king of cryptocurrency.
No mattervwhat it takes I will always choose bitcoin. I believe that if bitcoin rise everything in crypto will also rise maybe bitcoin is the leader of all the coin. I think bitcoin will really rise same with the etherium. Both are good coin but I always believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more amazing and profitable.
Activity: 406
April 20, 2018, 10:07:24 PM
I think after 5 years bitcoin is more profitable then etereum.its well known that,bitcoin is a best investment platform for long time and its a good future asset.though its price are low ,but its a king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:21:10 PM
Investing over a 5 year period is more profitable for Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Bitcoin is the king of coins, currently, Bitcoin is ranked one in the Cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin value becomes the highest.
And the value of Bitcoin price will affect the value of Altcoin price.
Bitcoin becomes a cryptocurrency benchmark.
So within 5 years, Bitcoin will grow its value to be higher.
April 20, 2018, 07:32:42 PM
Bitcoin will be the best investment, there is no doubt about it, the difference between btc and eth is way too far, bitcoin price and domination is way higher than eth, eth moving with a slow pace, if we see this few months the bitcoin already hit so many price records while eth price is going up and down
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 07:11:22 PM
I think investing into Ethereum is more profitable, Ethereum prices may exceed Bitcoin prices in the next 5 years. Ethereum is a very promising coin.

I think they both are but ETH does seem to be the most used and popular.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 20, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
Bitcoin is the best among the other cryptocurrency here, still its valuable, trusted and reliable coins so i think no one can replace it because this is the king of crypto and its always profitable than ethereum but i also believe that ethereum will be followed by bitcoin so no worries about this. Its good to use both of them in a long term investment to gain a double profit.
I agree with you that bitcoin is really reliable for years when it brings wealth to so many people that trust it but the problem that is raised here is the profitability that can bring in the next 5 years between btc and eth. And you should understand that between a coin that values low with a coin that values high, accumulation and pump up will be easier for low value, that also means that eth is better than bitcoin in terms of profitability when it has too many conditions for pumping, the bitcoin is too high, the rate to pump it higher is very low
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

I think and I believe in 5 years time, Bitcoin and Ethereum are gonna be a
lot profitable than they are today. Both possess exceedingly massive potential
on the market, both ETH and BTC have important and unique roles to play, that
makes them very valuable and potentially profitable. Better hold and invest in these coins.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 11:01:54 AM
Bitcoin will have a market cap of 1trillion and a value of 100k. It will be considered as another option by people looking to store some value. The one trillion will come from a majority of gold lovers switching sides understanding btc is a new generations gold.

Eth for me could go two ways. It could be the google of tomorrow hosting tons of amazing applications that may become the corporations of tommorow, or it could get absolutely decimated by the SEC who could blame them for all of the ICO scams taken place on top of their platform (take this view with a pinch of salt, this is the very worst case scenario for Eth)
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
Bitcoin is going to keep its first position in this crypto world for several coming years , most likely. It is the most used and traded crypto currency and also it have the biggest community. But I believe also in Ethereum, since it is really growing up fastly and having many attractive features, especially its smart contract which make the ETH platform the most preferred for ICO devs and investors.
Activity: 77
April 20, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
Bitcoin has demonstrated to be the most worthwhile crypto for the long-term investment. In 5 years BTC will nevertheless be king, and Ethereum could locate some difficult competition alongside the way, although ETH does have the biggest market cap and the most supporters after bitcoin, so there is no doubt it will be profitable. If you're undecided, I would advise you to make investments in each however with a large % of the investment on Bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
Activity: 350
April 20, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

There is a chance for ethereum to replace bitcoins since eth coins today is hot on the market and the growth is faster as well more than other altcoins that is existing in the market and most of the ico's prices are based on ethereum so we can say that there is a bright future for eth as well.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 10:35:35 AM
Bitcoin is the best among the other cryptocurrency here, still its valuable, trusted and reliable coins so i think no one can replace it because this is the king of crypto and its always profitable than ethereum but i also believe that ethereum will be followed by bitcoin so no worries about this. Its good to use both of them in a long term investment to gain a double profit.

I think there's no big changes of two changes and I believe bitcoin is still holding in the no.1 position an as usual followed by ethereum. They can't easily replace bitcoin because among all coins bitcoin is the most popular coins wold wide.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 20, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: