Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 4. (Read 4701 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
I think bitcoin is still the most valuable coin in the world maybe followed by ethereum after 5 years just because bitcoin is the most trusted coins and.people are aware of this and we know that it is the king of.crypto currency.
Activity: 798
April 17, 2018, 04:54:24 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
In the next five years, there will be significant fluctuations between these two currencies, and there are many market fluctuations with Bitcoin and Ethereum. But in the future, Bitcoin is still the market leader and continues to rule on virtual currencies, and Ethereum is in second place.

I am believe that in 5 years to come, botch coin will rising their price. I am believe that market cap all crypto in market will increasing fast on next 5 years and that will give impact to ethereum and bitcoin price. Cryptomarket will more mature and investment firm will investing their funds on market because cryptomarket give opportunity making extra money and big profits
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 17, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
Surely Bitcoin stepping one forward ahead than Ethereum, cuz its been more than 10 years and Bitcoin surely a good job to offer us the technology and Blockchain system. Ethereum also offers us a good smart contract system which used by various projects. I'm really sure Bitcoin and Ethereum could make a bright future with their system.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 17, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
I think Bitcoin is well worth the investment because it is an electronic currency that many investors are interested in. As bitcoin prices rise,
most other coin prices are also rising, bitcoin has a big  influence on the rise of other currencies. Of course, if you have a lot of money you can invest
both because in the long run these coins will increase.
Bitcoin and ethereum are not the only coins that you can invest because there is a lot of altcoins in the market that are also good in long term like if you bought ada last time then you already made at least 50% profit with your investment and if you will continue to hold it then you might get a bigger amount of profits which is a very great thing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 11:10:20 PM
I think Bitcoin is well worth the investment because it is an electronic currency that many investors are interested in. As bitcoin prices rise,
most other coin prices are also rising, bitcoin has a big  influence on the rise of other currencies. Of course, if you have a lot of money you can invest
both because in the long run these coins will increase.
Activity: 403
April 16, 2018, 10:33:52 PM
I think that after five years the profit from Ethereum will give investors higher Bitcoin. Currently, Ethereum is still at a low price, so I think it will be easy to reach multiple times over the next five years, but Bitcoin is very likely to do so because its current price is very high.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
April 16, 2018, 10:26:38 PM
At a time when the market is strong enough, prices will reach saturation. Then its fluctuation will be smaller.
Activity: 280
April 16, 2018, 09:43:32 PM
for me I do not know if etherum can withstand bitcoin for 5 years for me I have no clear answer because many can change within 5 years.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
Maybe they are both have high pricea then.. Well we cant  tellsefinitely but if you believe with these two cryptocurrency you will invest amd see for yourself.. Me i always consider to invest on both since they have both big potential.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

if you are talking about 5 years in the future then I would choose to save and have bitcoin from now also because I think bitcoin has a very limited supply of only 21 million bitcoin pieces while bitcoin demand from year to year is growing which means it will get harder bitcoin and bitcoin prices will be more expensive.

low or limited supply is always known to be more profitable and have a higher price when compared to high or unlimited supply but for me , i think the supply or price of the coin is not really matter because what really matters for me the most is the usability or the real purpose of the coin on why it is built.

Re: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?

I cant really tell for now but between this two coin it is definetly a hard competition going on them. btc could probably skyrocket to the moon whilest eth could probably have a wider support.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
April 16, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
I personally want to see ETH above BTC, that will shake the market well.
Activity: 476
April 16, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

if you are talking about 5 years in the future then I would choose to save and have bitcoin from now also because I think bitcoin has a very limited supply of only 21 million bitcoin pieces while bitcoin demand from year to year is growing which means it will get harder bitcoin and bitcoin prices will be more expensive.
Activity: 812
April 16, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum will profitable to invest in more than 5 years because you can see now it's profitable even both are volatile but we can see that people want to invest to this cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
April 16, 2018, 04:12:11 AM
i would say take both. Alot can happen in 5 yrs time. considering many things can happen along the way will also affect.

Either Bitcoin or Ethereum will win at the end, just that you're not winning everything. cant be greedy right?

Both of that is good and profitable but i will choose bitcoin because of good value and we will sure it we can get a good profit in 5 years.bitcoin is good rise price because the price will moving goes up in every year and theres big chances if you buy now in low price you can get a double profit because we know the price of bitcoin is goes up and become expensive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 03:58:58 AM
i would say take both. Alot can happen in 5 yrs time. considering many things can happen along the way will also affect.

Either Bitcoin or Ethereum will win at the end, just that you're not winning everything. cant be greedy right?
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 03:58:24 AM
In the next five years, there will be significant fluctuations between these two currencies, and there are many market fluctuations with Bitcoin and Ethereum. But in the future, Bitcoin is still the market leader and continues to rule on virtual currencies, and Ethereum is in second place.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 16, 2018, 03:51:54 AM
I think Bitcoin is still and will be more profitable in the next 5 years. But I'm doing both to have, because what I see Ethereum has a big return in the long run also. I better have both.
Activity: 280
April 16, 2018, 03:12:03 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum will grow dramatically in the next five years. I think at that time all countries around the world used bitcoin. It is possible that bitcoin would be the main transactional currency for paying for human services. And people will use bitcoin as a key business tool to make a profit. Simultaneously, the cryptocurrency market will grow rapidly after 5 years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:23:40 PM
Bitcoin has proved to be the most profitable password for long-term investment, and the answer is obvious.

The mechanism of ETH inflation will never give him hope in the long run.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 15, 2018, 10:23:04 PM
I will select both because both are doing very good. And after 5 years I see both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum to become successful. So it's better to buy whole and earn great profits after 5 years.

no one really knows if what could be their total outcome after five years but if i were to choose between them , i think im gonna go with btc or bitcoin because bitcoin is my first and foremost favorite cryptocurrency among others. etherium on the other hand is also a good digital currency with different usage and having a much stable price when compared to bitcoin however i still prefer to use and invest in bitcoin because the income that i can get from bitcoin is still bigger when compared to etherium based on their current price these days.
Pages:
Jump to: