Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 5. (Read 4701 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
April 15, 2018, 10:21:01 PM
everything can happen in the next five years. no one can predict with certainty the movement of cryptocurrency is very fluctuating. I think if bitcoin transfer costs are more expensive and the time is too long if bitcoin does not fix the system then I'm sure the bitcoin position can be replaced ethereum. ethereum is potentially the number one coin because eth already has a large market, a vast community and many have used it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
I will select both because both are doing very good. And after 5 years I see both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum to become successful. So it's better to buy whole and earn great profits after 5 years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 15, 2018, 09:35:53 PM
The competition of this two coins in the world index are parallel, in the next five years , I do not think ethereum can surpass bitcoin because even though they try to improve their services but the stableness of bitcoin is very strong that no altcoins can compete this bitcoin even ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 15, 2018, 07:17:14 PM
Both coins have different use cases , purposes and aspects , and one of the aspects that might make the job difficult for ethereum's is it's scaling propriety especially that there is not limit to how many coins will be mined whether in bitcoin's case we know when it'll stop and when the market cap won't be divided on new coins anymore .
Bitcoin came the 1st and won the hearts of everyone the 1st , but eth is also an element key in making ERC20 based tokens and launching ICOs , so depending on whether people will go on with ICOs or not (especially after all the noise about it and banning their ads from social media ) , the people will decide which coin will be the 1st in 5 years or so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
April 15, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
it will be wise to invest on that two good coins! BTC is still have it stabilty and it will run a long time and can be booming in the next couple of years while ETH is widely used in all transaction so you wont regret investing on it for it solid stand in the market, but whose the best? I will say its bitcoin because it is the first ever coin exist!
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
Ethereum is also one of the popular crypto currency and the second one in rank respect to price after bitcoin but it cannot defeat bitcoin in the market because people take interest and trust on bitcoin so much than ethereum.
Bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency after 5 years, i am sure with  that, bitcoin is too strong and it is the best cryptocurrency and i believe that almost all people in this world will trust bitcoin over than ethereum but i am also sure that ethereum will became more stronger after 5 years.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 06:51:02 PM
My guess is that ETH after five years will probably be the leading coin on the Crypto market. They are the most potential coin, with advanced Blockchain technology. Most of the tokens developed on the basis of the smart ethereum blockchain contract.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
Bitcoin and And Ethereum Both are very coins in the market there are so many people who are against of them but in my opinion bitcoin and Ethereum will still survive after 5 years and it is good to know that the both are very popular in the market having good for the business purpose as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:47:40 AM
I think the bitcoin is that the most efficient. By one means that or another I very like golf stroke resources into bitcoin. Not that i do not contribute on ethereum, however rather if within the 5thn term i feel bitcoin is best ethereum. i am not speaking contrarily regarding ethereum, in light-weight of the actual fact that I likewise place resources into ethereum. Ideally bitcoin is promising for long-standing time venture.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
March 25, 2018, 04:36:55 AM
Although I think ETH will develop better in the future, its smart contracts will be more widely used, but its inflation mechanism will never make him hopeful in the long run.

So I think investing in bitcoin is the best bet.
I do not think so, within 5 years I think ETH can catch up with the BTC. If I choose to invest, I prefer ETH more.
I think it depends upon the investor of both and bitcoin has a great domination over ethereum and other crypto currencies right now due to its massive investors, and now becoming viral around social media in terms of popularity. If we are to compare it regarding their future after 5 years, I think bitcoin is still the leading to bitcoin and ethereum might also be following as second dominant currency.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
For me bitcoin is the best investment today and for the years to come. This is because bitcoin is never be a go down investment. A lot of people are still in demand for bitcoins that become very popular in the market. Bitcoin price after five years will hit to the moon and if you hold this until that time you can have a very huge profit.
I guess bitcoin and eth will stay like this. well, I predict that these two coins will have a very high price in the future. but I think the eth still can not balance the bitcoin in the price issue. the higher the eth price, the bitcoin is also like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
For me bitcoin is the best investment today and for the years to come. This is because bitcoin is never be a go down investment. A lot of people are still in demand for bitcoins that become very popular in the market. Bitcoin price after five years will hit to the moon and if you hold this until that time you can have a very huge profit.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
March 25, 2018, 03:36:30 AM
Clearly saying i think bitcoin will bloom more than eth for the upcoming years.Yeah we've seen ethereum and bitcoin bloom up together in end of2017,but i think that there still more to explore on eth than bitcoins.And despite the bad news bitcoins are still pumping.So i would go to bitcoins
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 03:34:51 AM
ethereum will gain more value then btc. there are lots off developments working for ethereum and don't miss akasha
these will lead ethereum to more higher levels. and it will pass bitcoin price
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 25, 2018, 03:31:22 AM
Quite an interesting confrontation and it will be interesting to watch this, but I think the etherium will approach bitcoin in 5 years
It will be interesting I agree on that but I do not think that ETH is going to get close to bitcoin in those five years in fact I think is going to happen the opposite, bitcoin will put even more distance between ETH and other coins because at that point the lightning network will have been working for some years already and people will begin to use bitcoin as a currency again.
It is something to look forward to for the next couple of years. Bitcoin is the first and leading crypto in the global market, but there also comes ethereum as its stiffest competitor that also makes wave around the world. These two both have the potential and a great impact in people's life, community, and economy. For now, I don't wanna have a final say yet, since a lot may happen in the next coming years, and life is very uncertain. But as part of cryptofamily, instead of taking a look at the competition of both currencies, let's create a healthy competition with ourselves and let it shine through. I just hope both can have a better and brighter future.
Activity: 54
March 25, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
Although I think ETH will develop better in the future, its smart contracts will be more widely used, but its inflation mechanism will never make him hopeful in the long run.

I do not think so, within 5 years I think ETH can catch up with the BTC. If I choose to invest, I prefer ETH more.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 02:31:25 AM

Activity: 217
March 25, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

I think both are highly profitable after 5 years, considering that both currencies would continue to do well and perform remarkably
well in the market and with people. You can't actually make both compete for a single title since bitcoins is relentlessly the prime
currency of choice by most people and with the current price market standards, it's the epitome or cryptocurrency success and growth.
Ethereum is visually just right behind bitcoins, both in price and demand standards.They have different roles to play and functions
to perform in the market, which makes them successfully exceptional from each other. Possibly both possesses the vague capacity
to be more profitable and potentially influential in 5 years from now or more.
Activity: 196
March 24, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
I personally  believe that eth would be way bigger then bitcoin after 5 years but i am not sure because the price of bitcoin is so high it is impossible to let it crash a lot more than 2 - 3k but maybe ethereum will surpass the price.

Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto currency. And Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum. Although up to 5 years Ethereum can never beat Bitcoin
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
in my opinion, btc is more convincing and more profit has 1 btc. because btc is the king of the world of crypto is very famous and busy talked about. bitcoin as the leading role where all altcoin prices rise and fall. in the next 5 years may be very convincing
Pages:
Jump to: