Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 3. (Read 1985 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 08:24:05 AM
Paper money are spread and accepted all over the world. But, I think,  the monetary system will change in the near future.  Bitcoin is the product of our technological progress. It will make our life easier.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 05, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
When bitcoin will be accepted for payment in various stores, the situation will change dramatically. Cash can lose its popularity.
It still depends on the performance of bitcoin if the people will use it more often than cash because even there will be a lot of stores that gonna accept bitcoin as a mode of payment then there will still be people that will use cash compare to bitcoin because they might have some issues with bitcoin like the fees and the time that they need to wait for the confirmation of their transaction which is not existing in cash, so i think at the end, cash will still own the majority of the popularity.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
In my own opinion, We cant really compare bitcoin to fiat currency besides bitcoin is not here to fight fiat so for me there is nothing to argue with this topic.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
I think there will be a significant change in the proportion of this survey in the future. It is possible that the ratio of virtual money will exceed 50%, and the proportion of cash will be reduced to less than 20%. Many people do not have the habit of electronic payment now. I think they will be widely used in a few years.
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
When bitcoin will be accepted for payment in various stores, the situation will change dramatically. Cash can lose its popularity.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
fiat money is more important.  I think the current bitcoin is just a small part of life.  There are many places in the world.  They do not know what bitcoinlaf what is crypto.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
May 05, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
Our society is becoming a spinning world of technology, digital currency has been acknowledged by a lot of people all over the world more than ever. Bitcoin, which is a digital currency, intends to make transactions through online that would be convenient for the people. A strong point of it is its volatile value price that can increase for only a matter of time. However, this inconsistency can be pretty devastating when the price hits the bottom.

Paper money is the foremost tool of transactions ever since the born of the digital currencies. It has tangible property that the bitcoin, which is a digital currency, doesn't have. Although its value is constant upon the stated or written value on the paper money, it is what the government give credence to and most people undertake as a way for settling transactions.

Bitcoin and real money both have the same role and that is to be used in settling payments for our daily life expenses. The only matter is that the preference of the people which among the two they would make use of more in their transactions which depends upon their accessibility to the technology and knowledge about bitcoin or their comfortability and assurance in the paper money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 10:58:41 PM
Fiat money is more important than bitcoin. Because when it comes to purchasing of products, like the small amount of product we need to use a small amount of money. bitcoin is a big help for the need of paying a large amount of money.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 10:40:37 PM
Real money is what i'm used to use so i will choose real money though bitcoin is really suprising because of it's capability as currency.
Activity: 182
May 04, 2018, 10:40:16 PM
Real money and virtual currency are two things that are traded but the real money or so called paper currency has long been accepted and the virtual currency exists and it As the growing dolls and future I believe it will be well received.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
May 04, 2018, 10:18:19 PM
"Real money" ... It's paper money backed by nothing anymore, printed with no limits by banks. If there is a physical real money, it would be gold and silver.
Bitcoin is to me more a "real money" then the printed paper.
Well you have a point, we all know that paper money is being controlled by the government which turns out to be they are controlling the people that is why bitcoin is better than what we call real money because people deserves more and by these the governments of different country considers bitcoin as a treat.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2018, 10:03:56 PM
I think that we can't compared Bitcoin with Real money or fiat.
Real money is have a regulation in every countries and real money is accepted in the world. Bitcoin is not yet.
but Bitcoin will be better to using for a online payment.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
May 04, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
between real money and virtual I think 50:50 because we still use the original
money and we do not reject the era that continues to grow we certainly need
a virtual money to facilitate transact online can be with one country or another country.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 09:40:28 PM
bitcoin is higher in value than the original money and has a value of bitcoin far high from the original money but more genuine money believed many people as real goods (tangible) .
Activity: 226
May 04, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Its more safe than bitcoin because once you did not online no one can harm it to you.But on money theres many people want to have it and its harmful because people knows money is illegant and more famous.
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 07:33:09 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Up into this type, even Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency is already leading into its peak of popularity, still many people are into using cash because it is still the widely acceptable type of currency which can be used into any parts of the world. This only to prove that there is still a big percentage of the whole population who are still into using real money rather than digital ones. But sooner or later as they will recognize cryptocurrency's worth, for sure, there will be a gradual increase into their preferred currency usage in terms of crypto.

certainly not be denied if paper money is still in need of countries that have middle economic life, we know this time despite popularity of bitcoin is high but function of bitcoin as a digital transaction tool not yet fully in use in various countries due to legal regulation factors about the use of bitcoin, such as in my country (Indonesia) our government currently prohibits the use of bitcoin for payment transactions but not for investment as well as bitcoin trades that serve as assets.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 07:18:57 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Up into this type, even Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency is already leading into its peak of popularity, still many people are into using cash because it is still the widely acceptable type of currency which can be used into any parts of the world. This only to prove that there is still a big percentage of the whole population who are still into using real money rather than digital ones. But sooner or later as they will recognize cryptocurrency's worth, for sure, there will be a gradual increase into their preferred currency usage in terms of crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 07:16:49 PM
If bitcoin could solve the problem of block congestion, bitcoin would become a real international currency.
I've always believed that, so I'm willing to hold bitcoin.
If you have bitcoin like that there's money, bitcoin is like a job or business that can help you financially, yes you can say that they are not the same as bitcoin is not literal money, but bitcoin can help you if you need money
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
"Real money" ... It's paper money backed by nothing anymore, printed with no limits by banks. If there is a physical real money, it would be gold and silver.
Bitcoin is to me more a "real money" then the printed paper.
Activity: 206
Merit: 22
May 04, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
This comparison has been present at the most times. The difference among the two is mainly decentralization and centralization with bitcoin being the former and real money the former.
Ya, you are right about the comparison, like bitcoin been the decentralized and the real money been centralized.  But where I don't understand is what you mean by 'bitcoin being the former and real money the former.'
Pages:
Jump to: