Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 4. (Read 1985 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 07:05:08 PM
This comparison has been present at the most times. The difference among the two is mainly decentralization and centralization with bitcoin being the former and real money the former.
Activity: 88
May 04, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
I love real money. Especially dollar. But I am not against bitcoin. I support it, too. Because it is a good and fast investment. For example buy dollar in some country(X Money) 1dollar= 2 Xmoney and wait wait wait... yes it is 1 dollar=2.35 Xmoney. You need invest a lot of money. But Bitcoin is very agresive I like this. But this agresivity is may be dangerous we must be careful
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 04, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
I believe in bitcoin more than real money.
As it has been, the bitcoin will eventually rise.
Thats true, but you know Bitcoin will not exist if there was no idea of fiat, we cannot jump from pre industrial up to this generation if fiat was not exist, well I actually that Bitcoin is better,  fiat is also great it jist that we have different perspective for the both currency due to the fact that rhey have different natures and characteristics as well as the use. Bitcoin fluctuates and fiat never, the exchange of Dollars to certain currency of a country probably may change.
Activity: 73
May 04, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
Bitcoin is decentralised P2P digital international without national barrier without mediators quick transaction cheap charges currency.
Fiat currency is acceptable in one nation is physical in nature having government guarantee with banks and financial institutions as mediators.  It is fully controlled by the nation's government.
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
if i want to hide black money then offcource bitcoin is good for me. unfortunately i don't have any black money. else real money is also ok.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Bitcoin and fiat money both are in two extreams.Bitcoin is a digital currency its value is always fluctuates,which is not suitable for daily purpose like fiat money.As a medium of daily transactions fiat money is the best but in case of investment bitcoin is the best option for their children future and for their retirement life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
May 04, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
For the moment I think real money is superior than Bitcoin. Real money is an integral part of each country. Each country has real money that has become a legitimate means of exchange. Many of the differences between real money and Bitcoin, apart from their form, are the main functions of the two that make them distinctive in their respective worlds. If Bitcoin wants to be like real money then Bitcoin must have the legality of the country that uses it.
No doubt about it right now, still real money would be the choice of all people in terms of currency, but if they would ask if what they are going to  have for  their investment if it is in bitcoin or in a stock market then for sure people would gonna choose bitcoin over anything else.
You are right, still real money would be the first choice right now of people especially those who does not know what bitcoin or crypto is, and there should be no argument to that since bitcoin right now is still not considered as money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 04, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
For the moment I think real money is superior than Bitcoin. Real money is an integral part of each country. Each country has real money that has become a legitimate means of exchange. Many of the differences between real money and Bitcoin, apart from their form, are the main functions of the two that make them distinctive in their respective worlds. If Bitcoin wants to be like real money then Bitcoin must have the legality of the country that uses it.
No doubt about it right now, still real money would be the choice of all people in terms of currency, but if they would ask if what they are going to  have for  their investment if it is in bitcoin or in a stock market then for sure people would gonna choose bitcoin over anything else.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
May 04, 2018, 12:53:31 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
The two currencies have its own particular favorable circumstances and disservices. To state which is better we need to know first the motivation behind utilizing it. I see BTC more as an investment and fiat money concerning ordinary costs. As a result of the high unpredictability of BTC business can't acknowledge it yet as a method of payment despite the fact that there are some that do acknowledge. Be that as it may, that trademark influences it as a decent investment to stuff.
Activity: 285
May 04, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
Bitcoin, for example, is listed on most exchanges and is the underlying asset on the trading platforms of many brokers. In addition, virtual money can already be exchanged for real goods or services. In some countries, the crypto currency is supported by the state. In others, the government is actively resisting.
Activity: 208
May 04, 2018, 12:43:35 PM
Activity: 79
May 04, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Bitcoin has gained massive popularity past few years. However, majority of the world yet do not have a little idea what the Bitcoin is.
That is why if we talk about the fame of Bitcoin against real money, it is obvious that real money is much more common and used practically. And Real money is accepted most of the places.
Banks Do NOt support Bitcoins As Bitcoin is almost impossible to impose any rules or taxes on.  
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
Bitcoin currency still occupies a lot of people interested in the market, if compare Bitcoin with real money we see that virtual currency is dominant in the market, in my country now have fewer people use the cash, of which the majority are the poor who use more money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 04, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
For me it is still convenient to use fiat money, may it be in cash or thru debit cards in transacting/purchasing in person. Transactions thru cryptocurrency still takes some time, especially when you are dealing with other people/businesses personally. But in online purchases I don't have any problem using BTC or fiat money coz it's processed right away and is deducted to my account reel time. I usually use BTC online when its price is high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 11:39:26 AM
There has always been a lot of contradictory information about the instability of fiat currencies, and the emergence of virtual currencies like Bitcoin has only intensified such inquiries.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
I think that bitcoin is truly better than cash because it is a long-term investment and stable than in financial economics.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
May 04, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
Money, at least in the US, is Legal Tender by definition.  This means you can offer it in payment for any agreed upon debt, public or private and it MUST be accepted as payment.  If you offer a payment in dollars, the other party can NOT demand payment in Rubles, Bit coins, Yen, gold, silver, etc...
Bitcoins acceptance as payment for a debt is entirely voluntary.
If you offer payment in Bitcoin to pay.. say your Utility bill... they can, legally, reject that payment. Most likely they will reject it, BTW.

For me bitcoin is good to earn some of money but real money is very important in every people because real money is only accept on vendors or buying a food in daily needs so i will choose in real money and real money is the common fiat money on people and all people know the real money.
Activity: 179
May 04, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
Money, at least in the US, is Legal Tender by definition.  This means you can offer it in payment for any agreed upon debt, public or private and it MUST be accepted as payment.  If you offer a payment in dollars, the other party can NOT demand payment in Rubles, Bit coins, Yen, gold, silver, etc...
Bitcoins acceptance as payment for a debt is entirely voluntary.
If you offer payment in Bitcoin to pay.. say your Utility bill... they can, legally, reject that payment. Most likely they will reject it, BTW.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
May 04, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
Real money which is the paper note money is important as it is still spent more in the world though bitcoin is still very much relevant  and has it own profits..
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
I also prefer real money, which I can touch and satisfy my needs. Now for us it is more money on it. Maybe time will pass and everything will change.
Pages:
Jump to: