Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 5. (Read 1985 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
the demand for money is usually diversified . bitcoin will co-exists with paper money . they all have their own strengths and weaknesses . you can easily make cross-border remittances through bitcoin . paper money can't be done . i believe bitcoin will be the dominant currency in the future .
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

It has been a tradition to use paper money and paper money is accessible to all, whether online or offline, rich or poor. I'm not even surprised that fiat money is still leading as the preferred mode of payment. Eventually, however, people and technology will adapt to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 05:48:58 AM
I think real money will still exist in a country, real money will also be more easily accepted by the general public than bitcoin even though bitcoin offers great benefits. Government and society will still rely on real money in every need in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 04, 2018, 05:45:44 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
If my opinion will be asked whether to choose bitcoin or real money, I would probably choose bitcoin, why? Because bitcoin is very safe to carry, it is online, you can hold it online and also bitcoin will make my life easy most especially on the things like online payments, I can use bitcoin over money because if I will to pay online using real money it will take a lot of process and it will take most of my time, that is why I will choose bitcoin over real money.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
At the moment, i will still go for real money because it is still use for daily operations or mode of payments anywhere. But i will not neglect the value of Bitcoin that is why i invested minimal amount and planning to have more when means are available.
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 05:36:22 AM
BTCs and cash are worth bundling together, and cash is still government-accepted. BTC is a virtual asset, not widely available and not as liquid as cash.
Activity: 128
May 04, 2018, 05:11:35 AM
I really wish bitcoin can be used as a hand to hand spendable coin. I love bitcoin
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
May 04, 2018, 03:02:24 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money

Having a virtual money is an advantage because it is handy and you don’t have to swim in your purse to get some cash, you just have to present your card and you are already paid. Virtual money such as bitcoin also eliminates the success of thieves aiming for your cash. Your bitcoin is safe with a passcode which you only know. However, there are also uses if bank notes but bitcoin and virtual cash, for me, is more advantageous and I am one of the 33% who is satisfied with virtual money.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
May 04, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
2 years ago, 70% of my life used Bitcoin, for about 2 years. Paying internet bills, paying utility bills, paying water bills, filling mobile charges, paying hotels, airline tickets, and more. just the basic daily needs that I pay using cash, such as food, gasoline, children's tuition, children's jajan, and government taxes.

But since mid-2016, the government banned all payment models using bitcoins. Merchants who still receive payment using bitcoin were forcibly shut down.
this means I have to go back to using cash or fiat to pay for all my living and family needs.
Activity: 32
May 04, 2018, 02:51:04 AM
I would say Bitcoin is better than the real money because its price getting higher day by day and can be use easily in digital transactions while as far as I know the real money has its fixed value depending on the currency where it will be converted which means it's  price or value are not moving.
Activity: 94
May 04, 2018, 02:08:15 AM
of course, I said that current price bitcoin has value much higher than with real money and bitcoin payments with use of online transactions in the digital era, is still real money just to use in real life for your daily life of us, the real truth bitcoin is very useful and is a source of long-term and stable investment, it brings substantial economic resources for us.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 04, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money

Yes, I think what you say is true. real money for now is more usage than bitcoin in everyday life. Because with paper money, one does not need to have technology or internet science for their daily activities. But if with bitcoin, a person should be prosecuted using technology and the internet. Perhaps for now paper money is more dominant than bitcoin. But I am sure in the future, when everyone takes advantage of technology and utilizes the Internet as a daily activity. I am sure, paper money will be increasingly displaced because of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 127
May 04, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
For me i would choose real money, because our purpose with the bitcoin is becoming real money, and for me real money is more advantage than bitcoin for payment because not all online shopping and payment is accepted with bitcoin, so for me real money is easy to use especially for offline transactions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 01:36:43 AM
I think people will still use real money because it is something familiar in everyday life that it becomes a habit (or even a culture?) and technically bitcoin is too complicated for ordinary people. Certainly the government will also support real money because it is easier to be monitored.
Well, it can be said that most people, using bitcoin to earn extra money. meaning they are focusing on the goal to reproduce real money, by utilizing bitcoin. well, it is very difficult to do that in the real world when you do not have the capital.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
I think people will still use real money because it is something familiar in everyday life that it becomes a habit (or even a culture?) and technically bitcoin is too complicated for ordinary people. Certainly the government will also support real money because it is easier to be monitored.
Activity: 155
May 04, 2018, 01:29:04 AM
In China,more and more people prefer to punch by Alipay or Wechat wallet during their daily life.Its hardly to see paper money be used.
Im not sure I had understood "the leading way of making settlements"in the last sentence.Would you mind tell me more about this?
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 03, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
Bitcoin and real money share some things in common and that is, they are both currencies and play the role as medium of exchange. However, bitcoin operates on the principle of decentralization whereas real money operate on the principle of centralization.
Bitcoin's decentralized nature makes it owner controlled without any third party interference with transactions. Real money happens to be the other wise and also subjected to tax. I believe many people will get to like and enjoy the usage of Bitcoin in some time to come when the awareness hit a world wide coverage.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
May 03, 2018, 07:54:51 PM
We dont have to compare different form of assets. Bitcoin and cash can go alongside, seeing how this function now I don't see any reason to make something more valuable than the other. There is no denying that there were functions that bitcoin cant meet which only money can. But we can't just disregard the fact that we should adapt a new way of making money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
I'm sure that neither bitcoin nor money will ever disappear and in fact they have slightly different purposes! The real money we use in everyday life, and the crypto currency for use on the Internet.
Activity: 196
May 03, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
In my opinion, there is no core of confrontation in the dispute between bitcoin and real money. Bitcoin is still more of an inspiration for the creation of a new format of the economy.
Pages:
Jump to: