Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs world economy - page 11. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 26, 2018, 10:16:21 PM
Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help
US is not the only country who holds bitcoin. There are many countries that legalized and regulated bitcoin so far. Therefore, bitcoin does not fall down if it will be banned in other countries because the community of bitcoin is strong. If ever, bitcoin will be banned in all countries of the world, it will go through a black market. Bitcoin can sustain its popularity and for sure, many countries will involve soon as bitcoin will become the trend. Possible fall down? I guess it will not happen in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 09:52:38 PM
The real reason for bitcoin's popularity is that it is being recognized by many of the world's leading financial institutions as a convertible currency. And the most important way to go about it is that it's being hyped, and its exchange rate against the real currency has soared to dizzying levels.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
May 26, 2018, 09:20:18 PM
Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

will in my own thought bitcoin is strong enough to solve into this differrent kind of issues in the government,especially in this restriction of bitcoin if US decided on it,because my reason is how they cannot survive the cryptocurrency, that in this how many years they operate all over the world and faces many challenge and difficulties but until now,they still stand strong and continue to grow on by promoting growth of economy and social responsibility,so therefore in this small kind of troubled i know that digital currency would surpass all of it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 26, 2018, 07:53:43 PM
I wonder why many people still think that Bitcoin is influenced by the world economy...from the beginning there Bitcoin is stand-alone, by simply relying on the community, Bitcoin succeeded in becoming big as it is today.
so, rising and falling its Bitcoin price is very reasonable, it denotes there are a buying and selling activity of Bitcoin...

In most cases we don't actually know what is pushing the market up or down. The main stream media platforms always point at regulations when the price is going down, but that's something they don't have any actual evidence of. In the last months we have had to deal with so many unfunded news articles meant to spread fud, that people got used to them and now slowly start to ignore that nonsense. Continuously spreading fud only works when the price keeps going down, and when it doesn't, the general market has no urge to sell anything. In the same way these people have become somewhat immune to genuinely good news articles. In other words, we should be, and actually are dealing with a relatively flat market with the usual up and down movements.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
It's true that some geopolitical factors have influenced bitcoin price,but it should also be noted that bitcoin has managed to survive despite strict actions from China against it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
Bitcoin is a function of digital money, that is control by blockchain technology community, and have nothing to do with a country economy, rather many people in the world are looking upto bitcoin, because it attract so many people, with out disappointment. Bitcoin is real
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 26, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
Hi everyone
thanks for the help
I wonder why many people still think that Bitcoin is influenced by the world economy...from the beginning there Bitcoin is stand-alone, by simply relying on the community, Bitcoin succeeded in becoming big as it is today.
so, rising and falling its Bitcoin price is very reasonable, it denotes there are a buying and selling activity of Bitcoin...
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 07:13:20 PM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Bitcoin is not strong enough if we talk about its price. If US will put restrictions price will drop to the hell and will be there for a long time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 26, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
Thereis already a big influence thanks to Japan. Why ask US only? Are you from there or just thinking they are the strongest one who can take bitcoin down?
I dont think so. Even if they are restricting the trades and exchange in US bitcoin is still in a way large of value.
Remember where it came from. $1000 to cents then back again slowly. It took a big hit when people started saying it was a scam and yet it still went up.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
May 26, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
Many people doesn't understand one country economy, how can they understand global economy, or bitcoin? In this topic there are many comments that doesn't deserve to be here, people just talk random about what they feel about all situation, without any knowledge! Many didn't even try to put some effort in searching about subject they wish to talk about.
Global economy have it's own regulations, while blockchain different ones. How they affect each other is by value and support they have. Are they in war, probably yes. Bitcoin is changing the way people see the money, and what people think about it, how they earn and use it, and that disturbs traditional people.
There is one way, technology way, that answers the question what will happen in the end.
Activity: 229
May 26, 2018, 06:42:43 PM
well, I think that in the future, bitcoin will have its place in the world economy. Right now, people try to prove that it is one of the biggest inventions of the humankind. Many of them want bitcoin to be used as the main currency daily. I hope that it will come true some day
Activity: 392
May 26, 2018, 06:16:15 PM
Bitcoin and the world economy are very different where bitcoin is the digital currency, while the world economy also affects bitcoin because both have a good dependence on Bitcoin and the economy

Exactly,also that bitcoin affects the world economy. It is changing the global economy.Bitcoin is trusted by thousands of people.

indeed at this time bitcoin is believed to be able to meet the needs of the world economy, but I think it is quite difficult, because the economic need is greater than bitcoin. so using bitcoin is also limited.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 26, 2018, 05:59:36 PM
Bitcoin is becoming a world economy. Bitcoin will be the major only one unique cryptocurrency for the world which will be used by people of most countries.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
Bitcoin is the world class cryptocurrency and its use is all around the world but still some countries are not using the Bitcoin and do not want to demolish or finish the old and traditional system and want to implement more taxes on people which are the failure of a country as people are not in benefit. Bitcoin has the potential to defeat any type of currency and this contributes the most to economy.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
May 26, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
I think bitcoin will boost the economy of everyone involved in it around the world
Only for those countries that adopted it but not for those countries that banned it and restricted the use and trade of it.

I dont have a clear understanding about is bitcoin able to fight the world economy and should it? so I will wait and see
The title is quite wrong on what it is trying to say against the world economy or it's meaning. Bitcoin as stand alone economy still can't beat world's economy.

If bans will occur for most countries it will affect the demand for bitcoin especially if these countries are first world countries.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 26, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
I dont have a clear understanding about is bitcoin able to fight the world economy and should it? so I will wait and see
  Bitcoin and world economy are closely related so bitcoin has the ability to change the economic system of a country as well as the economic condition in terms of employability and investment. Also the technology has had a great feature that it is wisely accepted and used as medium of exchange which means that it can reduce the use of cash. Besides, it can also affect the fiscal policy toll of the government.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
May 26, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
Bitcoin and the world economy are very different where bitcoin is the digital currency, while the world economy also affects bitcoin because both have a good dependence on Bitcoin and the economy

Exactly,also that bitcoin affects the world economy. It is changing the global economy.Bitcoin is trusted by thousands of people.
Activity: 378
May 26, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
US government regulator has been many times tried to crack down Bitcoin, with the increasing of people from US who interest and start invest on it, they should be worried. But, Bitcoin user maybe takes 1% only from world population, widespread over the world. So i think if mostly those government really doing restrictions together, there is surely bad news.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency it will be very hard for any country to decide the Faith of bitcoin and also to control it but putting restrictions on bitcoin transactions will lead to low demands which can at the affect the Price of bitcoin in the market.

That is true. In order to fully ban bitcoin you need to ban the Internet. Even if you proclaim bitcoin illegal, it will most likely make masses buy it while they still have time which will drive the price up. Also, due to the ban, bitcoin will always cost more than average on the inner market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
May 26, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help
As long as there's no official information considering distribution of Bitcoin holders between countries you cannot tell for sure whether there's enough of them in the US to cause an impact on the country's economy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 26, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency it will be very hard for any country to decide the Faith of bitcoin and also to control it but putting restrictions on bitcoin transactions will lead to low demands which can at the affect the Price of bitcoin in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: