Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs world economy - page 12. (Read 2565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 26, 2018, 03:42:34 PM
Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help
I think if the price is still unstable and still fluctuating, then there will be no restriction on bitcoin. Bitcoin this year tends to decline and no matter how bitcoin I think is still safe as long as there are still many who support it. If the bitcoin is centered and has a stable price, then I'm sure there will be a regulation about crypto.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
Being a decentralized currency, bitcoin can't be much influenced by the world economy. This is my opinion. I don't think that bitcoin will become the main currency now but it may happen in the future
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
I think bitcoin will boost the economy of everyone involved in it around the world
Activity: 394
May 26, 2018, 03:05:04 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most highlighted virtual currencies of 2017 and unpredictable prices can create bubbles or bubbles in the economic system.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
I dont have a clear understanding about is bitcoin able to fight the world economy and should it? so I will wait and see
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 03:09:33 AM
Good thing for world economies is the introducing of crypto currency and now if we look at the crypto usage most of the developing countries are using this currency which is good for the better of the economies of them.
Activity: 63
May 26, 2018, 02:40:56 AM
As a crypto currency, Bitcoin has the important role to influence the world economy. The world economy will certainly run to keep up with the times. The world economy will certainly be influenced by many factors like : the world inflation, monetary policy, international trade, exchange rates, political stability of the region and the world, etc. If bitcoin can be accrepted by the world community rapidly, I am sure that Bitcoin can be one of a new world economy model. When it happens, Bitcoin will can influence the world economy system predominantly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 26, 2018, 01:48:55 AM
Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

Will if USA will be against Bitcoin it will not be fall apart but still price value will be affected because of the numbers of Investors are going to reduce. USA is one of the top investors of Bitcoin so it will be a huge loss to Bitcoin if they quit thru restrictions but still it will survive. The good thing is USA is in full support of Bitcoin that is why they regulated it will so that it will be protected from the illegal people.
Activity: 14
May 26, 2018, 01:47:53 AM
World economy is trying to take a new shape due to technological evolution and high tech like artificial intelligence (AI) and Blockchain are helping to change the definations of economy.  Bitcoin together with other alt coins will be used heavily to reduce the chance of another economic crises like 2008. People started believe in decentralized monetary policy and people started believe in decentralized cryptocurrencies more than fiat currencies. So Bitcoin and technology already taking a lead here.

Grin Grin 
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
Bitcoin is becoming a world economy. Bitcoin will be the major only one unique cryptocurrency for the world which will be used by people of most countries.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
May 26, 2018, 01:33:33 AM
Us government is planning to look after bitcoin and impose tax on it. This can be a restriction for bitcoin. But, if we talk about imposing tax, it will be good in the long term.  ???Because, there're a lot of people who hardly relies on crypto currency. So, imposing tax will give ooportunity for the investors to rely on it.

Bitcoin is an extraordinary technology set out to conquer and outshine the traditional systems that are still ruling the world and favor the elites. Bitcoin gives equal chance to every one in the market to earn equally and enjoy without having to worry too much.

Economies on the other hand have been coming up with pathetic policies that has been taxing the poor and giving relaxation to the elite. This is a Pareto efficient concept. Bitcoin is a Pareto improvement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 23, 2018, 05:42:57 AM
I am not sure whats bothering people searching for different topics that are ebbing created here to help know answers to such type of questions. I have already analysed little bit about the Bitcoin Vs world economy stuff so that people will not bring up such topics again and again here. This is just too spammy as it gets bigger and bigger in the replies. If you guys really want to know how the economy and stuff works and how bitcoin may or may not be affecting it can be read at this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38154298 Go ahead and discuss something fruitful their.  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
May 23, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency in the world. Peoples are connecting with bitcoin and they are earning lots of profit from this. That's why i think it’s creating a positive impact on world economy.
I don't think bitcoin plays a big part in the world economics growth because the market value of crypto currency is very small when compared to other investment like stocks.But it is helping many people to increase their wealth and there were lot of millionaires emerged in the recent years from crypto investment.But as per the OP he is asking the restrictions from the government affect the crypto price or not.It may affect the price but they don't have any control over the decentralized bitcoin.
Activity: 252
May 23, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency in the world. Peoples are connecting with bitcoin and they are earning lots of profit from this. That's why i think it’s creating a positive impact on world economy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
I think bitcoin vs economy is not good call... because bitcoin help economy to grow thats why its not proper say versus on them. They help each other
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
Bitcoin is not a country's currency, and is not owned or aligned in only one country. there is nothing to worry about banning and restricting bitcoin in a country. there are two options for you, which can relieve your worries, bitcoin as crypto currency, or bitcoin as a tradable asset. both have a good profit output.
and most important thing is ,community come from much country not dominate by one country.so its decentralize concept keep working.if one country ban bitcoin , it still can run.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
May 23, 2018, 04:01:25 AM
Bitcoin is not a country's currency, and is not owned or aligned in only one country. there is nothing to worry about banning and restricting bitcoin in a country. there are two options for you, which can relieve your worries, bitcoin as crypto currency, or bitcoin as a tradable asset. both have a good profit output.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 23, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
The technology of blockchain and its aggressive popularization through rapid growth of prices for crypto-currencies can help the world financial system solve its main problem, which is the shortage of long-term financing, and ensure the subsequent global economic growth.

Nothing can help the financial system, it's doomed to fail with how it's set up. Bitcoin is no world-problem-solver. Bitcoin is just a layer on top of the current system, where everything below that layer is rotten to the core. People are supposed to hedge that rotten system by using Bitcoin, the government itself will just keep sinking down as hard as always, don't let them take you down with them.

Their motto is debt = good; why do you think the majority of the people became way poorer throughout the years, and the rich became richer? You as debtor are filling their pockets. It's not just a way to control people, but also a way to conveniently make sure that capital from you keeps shifting towards the elite.

Simple life lesson; if you can't pay for something yourself (ie, with your own money), then don't buy it. You'll thank yourself for that later on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
May 23, 2018, 03:20:04 AM
I believe that bitcoin and the world economy are not in confrontation. On the contrary, the growth of crypto currency is useful to the world economy. The technology of blockchain and its aggressive popularization through rapid growth of prices for crypto-currencies can help the world financial system solve its main problem, which is the shortage of long-term financing, and ensure the subsequent global economic growth.
Activity: 448
May 23, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help
Bitcoin is not actually enemy of economy infact bitcoin can lift the country's economy which who supported him. I know that we will go far away bitcoin will be the key to successions of every country that will supported him. You will understand it just read.
Not enemy but it is the friend of our economy as it is making it better now and allot of people are getting online jobs with bitcoin which shows how bitcoin is reducing the number of unemployed people while on the other hand fast transaction is making companies to earn thousands of dollar profit everyday for using bitcoin money transaction which cost high tax for government so our economy is getting green with bitcoin help.
Pages:
Jump to: