Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 2. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
April 19, 2018, 11:17:47 PM
Btc can't change every thing in our life, but it can change financial status of many people. Actually, bitcoin will change money related things, I'm sure
but after bitcoin help economy condition for some people ,from poor being rich people maybe they character could changed.can be generous or even become stingy.
for that matter is the personality of each. so want them stingy or not it depends everyone. but for me. I try to stay humble and share to those who need help.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 11:05:37 PM
Sure. Bitcoin will change so many things, that just in some years life will be completely different.

I think bitcoin will reach $ 1 million in 2018 and is used by the Central banks as a book major global - dollar will fade slowly people buy now would be the elite rich new. we entered the type of new economy where prediction price is not possible because productivity and wealth of humankind will rise to the level of the Golden age of new.
Hope what you say is true. But I know this is very difficult. It is extremely difficult to get 1 million USD. To achieve the milestones you say, governments in many countries must accept it as a prerequisite for its development.
Absolutely it can and will change everything. Because so many countries are in the technology and I don not believe, rather I choose to disbelieve that a country in future will keep itself away from adopting the technology. It will change the banking system and we will move to the next level. It will definitely guide the monetary authorities to chose what notes to print and why.

Yes bitcoin can change everything specially in the live of people sorround in bitcoin because of the benefits that bitcoin brings in our live. We are so lucky that we are one of them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 19, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
Sure. Bitcoin will change so many things, that just in some years life will be completely different.

I think bitcoin will reach $ 1 million in 2018 and is used by the Central banks as a book major global - dollar will fade slowly people buy now would be the elite rich new. we entered the type of new economy where prediction price is not possible because productivity and wealth of humankind will rise to the level of the Golden age of new.
Hope what you say is true. But I know this is very difficult. It is extremely difficult to get 1 million USD. To achieve the milestones you say, governments in many countries must accept it as a prerequisite for its development.
Absolutely it can and will change everything. Because so many countries are in the technology and I don not believe, rather I choose to disbelieve that a country in future will keep itself away from adopting the technology. It will change the banking system and we will move to the next level. It will definitely guide the monetary authorities to chose what notes to print and why.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
Btc can't change every thing in our life, but it can change financial status of many people. Actually, bitcoin will change money related things, I'm sure
but after bitcoin help economy condition for some people ,from poor being rich people maybe they character could changed.can be generous or even become stingy.
Activity: 122
April 19, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
yes it will change everything. Bitcoin of course can change big to our life. It has changed my life it makes it a lot more easier when it comes to money.

I agree there will be a new rich elite but I do not agree and think the dollar will still have some use even if the usage is minimal. Maybe I am naive and can not imagine a world without dollars and fiat ... I mean a bit hard to consider this is what I see my first 30 years
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now if bitcoin ever reaches 1 million dollars and surpasses global capitalization of gold that would be a remarkable achievement. And then you can discuss more of what now looks like a ludicrous prediction but it will not happen.
Activity: 28
April 19, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
After what kind of pills you had such an interesting dream? You act as a preacher of the bitcoin witness Church).
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
April 19, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.

I do agree. it takes time, a lot. Seeing that bitcoin is still has some weakness such as many countries mention that bitcoin is illegal. Morover, people who lack of technology won't understand this type of currency easily. But it is possible to developed countries.
Activity: 148
April 19, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
Probably yes, maybe not, From what I've seen bitcoin can change a person's life, in quotes belau must be true how to use it in business or investment, because if wrong in controlling it can be boomerang for your own. So be careful in controlling or using the bitcoin. And if you are right or already know how to use it is not impossible you will get big profits.
Activity: 219
April 19, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
The biggest significance of bitcoin is that it has become a mirror of the modern monetary system, allowing us to see the essence of the credit monetary system to a certain extent.

To trust the legal currency is to accept the government's plunder of its own wealth, and to trust the BTC is to accept that the early holder of the coin will plunder their wealth, and it is essentially no different.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 19, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin will really change everything. Bitcoin changes the lives of every bitcoin users. It made them successful and help them to reach their dreams even they haven't the same work as wealthy people. It also reduces the poverty rate in one country which has a big contribution in every economy.
Indeed, bitcoin can change people, but it will not change everything. There will always be regulations that will oppose bitcoin. The government where we live is the main factor for bitcoin development. Bitcoin can develop in a country if the government accepts bitcoin. I always worry if the government strictly prohibits bitcoin, until it comes to the law for bitcoin users. And we will be hard to change bitcoin into physical currency because local exchange and a bank cannot accept bitcoin.
Activity: 122
April 19, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
Basically, it is true that bitcoin will change everything, for example your life status right even you are poor enough maybe later after the succession of your campaign you can have a right salary even you were in your home. for you to be able to quit on poverty it is the way to quit on it.
Activity: 77
April 19, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
Bitcoin is in a position in accordance with trade everything if it will become reachable from all human beings throughout the sphere , but regrettably we nevertheless have loads on humans up to expectation do not also comprehend in regard to internet's being or that there is computers concerning the assuming . Bitcoin be able assist durability human beings after have a modern way according to obtain cash yet beautify theirs life virtue agreement they just make investments a bite about time in lesson in regard to such and how many yet where to achieve it .
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
April 19, 2018, 08:20:25 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
It is possible in the future when internet will be available for all people in all walks of life. When that happens the new generation will be cashless. I think there will be easier and faster money transactions.
Bitcoin will definitely change all walks of future in order to bring easiness for everyone on the earth will put forward their transactions with frictionless technology that is called Bitcoin. BTM made it more supportive and all the aspects of people are adopting this digital currency due to its features and aims that is only in the benefit of people. People will realize soon to adopt this for future.

Activity: 1
April 18, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
It would be good news when productivity and prosperity of humanity rise to the new golden age level. And it also nice that bitcoin will be used by central Bank. It is advisable to invest our money and property now to face and welcome 2018. And I believe that bitcoin will have much effects on human life, especially in the financial side.

Agree. Bitcoin is very helpful to human life in terms of financial stability. And this will probably used widely for investment to change everything into a better life living. With bitcoin existence people may live life full of joy and happiness.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
Bitcoin will really change everything. Bitcoin changes the lives of every bitcoin users. It made them successful and help them to reach their dreams even they haven't the same work as wealthy people. It also reduces the poverty rate in one country which has a big contribution in every economy.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
April 18, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
Blockchain will change everything not only bitcoin! Blockchain is revolution and all the story is started with bitcoin.
Yes its going to change everything soon and its goin gto be really fast for me.
Already too many companies are accepting to integrate blockchain to their businesses.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
For me it is not impossible that bitcoin will change everything. I believe this will become legal in the near future and this could be the one of the good opportunity now to earn.
You should keep trying it. even bitcoin really changed my life for the better in the past. but, it takes really great hard work. because it changed your life for the better it was full of hard work, and struggle.
Pages:
Jump to: