Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 7. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 09, 2018, 07:42:16 AM
Bitcoin change everything. Yes its true bitcoin will change your life. Iy will make your life better because it helps you in your financial problem. It gives you work.
that's true if bitcoin changes everything. however, many people are against it, even the state. some people do not approve of transactions using bitcoins, for various reasons. but, I think everybody will receive bitcoin soon.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 07:14:05 AM
Bitcoin change everything. Yes its true bitcoin will change your life. Iy will make your life better because it helps you in your financial problem. It gives you work.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
April 08, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
I don't agree. If you become wealth from bitcoin, yes it will change everything. If you use it right. But if bitcoin change our current money, this is a long run searching.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 06:35:52 PM
It has the potentials to change everything and it is changing peoples life daily so do we speak
of course, it's also evident that btc can help us. in the economy.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
Of course, it will change everything because of the higher value compared any other currencies. If bitcoin will highly implemented globally, nothing impossible that everything will change and I'm pretty much sure that someday it will happen because of the good management of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
Knowing about bitcoin is an advantage to anyone.It will change your life if you know how  to use it wisely.Bitcoin price is changing anytime.But sometimes even the attitude of people who use bitcoin already change maybe because of the good profit that he/she gets.Some use it in a bad way thats why other people think bitcoin negatively.
Bitcoin is a big help for everyone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
If we all agreed that bitcoin is already changing the financial world, then it's possible to go far and assume that the changes will not end there. if people are alienated from the usd model of thinking, then the entire world order can change.
Activity: 156
February 16, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
I believe that bitcoin can do things for our future but I wouldn't count on the $1 mill for 2018 nor the banks using it as their standard. They already have ripple for one. I would really want it to happen though.

Who do not want that to happen?  But I guess it would happen but not so soon.  Bitcoin proved that it is a legal and a stable way to earn income online.  It has given many benefits and lots of ways for us to earn.  I wish it could happen.  If ever it happens, I will be one of the lucky people because I will never try to sell even a small portion of bitcoin I have.

Rather than bitcoin blockchain will disrupt everything about the business style of the old worl order. This blockchain technology will be the main tool of the whole business. Companies will work with it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 16, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
I believe that bitcoin can do things for our future but I wouldn't count on the $1 mill for 2018 nor the banks using it as their standard. They already have ripple for one. I would really want it to happen though.

Who do not want that to happen?  But I guess it would happen but not so soon.  Bitcoin proved that it is a legal and a stable way to earn income online.  It has given many benefits and lots of ways for us to earn.  I wish it could happen.  If ever it happens, I will be one of the lucky people because I will never try to sell even a small portion of bitcoin I have.
Activity: 246
February 16, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
February 16, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Not totally everything I guess, it would take a very long time before bitcoin dominates the world entirely. Many people has already concluded that bitcoin would not make it in the future but in my opinion, I think it would still it in the future but no one knows if it would still make it big in the future or not so let us just keep on believing on the power of bitcoin.
Activity: 109
February 16, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
I do not think bitcoin will change everything, let euphoria pass, cryptocurrency will change many things, but our habits will remain the same
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Time will come that bitcoin will change everything and we all know bitcoin is big help to us to improved ourselves and being observant to bitcoin community on how to reach our goal is to become rich people by the way of using bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

But all of these seems like only your predictions.  First of all we have no assurance that Bitcoin will continuously boom until future. Who knows if there is another cryptos that will be ahead from Bitcoin soon? There is only one thing we can sure of, Cryptocurrrency has a big break in the future!

Obviously it's not based on any solid source and is pure speculation. And a very ambitious speculation at that. Even john mcafee gave it until 2020 before btc can reach 1m IF it even gets to that point lol.  Though i believe bitcoin is a revolution itself and crypto in general will follow suit in changing how we do transactions today.
Activity: 224
February 16, 2018, 03:42:46 AM
Yes indeed bitcoin can really do change everything, it change the status of a living of a person specially those who are jobless and just relying to bitcoin to make thier life better. Bitcoin can change everything particularly in our life. Bitcoin can truly do change how we attempts to our future. How we can pick up cash to help everything in us on the off chance that we will simply attempt our best to have such a decent wage.
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Bitcoin is seriously very wonderful coin and many people have changed their life by using that. There are some special facilities are available in bitcoin. Day by day it is progressing like a boss and people are really happy to stay with it. Some days ago only people were attached with it but some organization are showing their emotion positively with it.
It will be amazing if it hits 1 million $ in this 2018 and people will get more benefit and that’s why everything will be changed automatically because peoples life style will be changed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
February 08, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
Yes bitcoin will change everything specially the financial of person because bitcoin is best currency in the world and people can use bitcoin not only like a comodity but can change way how to life
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

But all of these seems like only your predictions.  First of all we have no assurance that Bitcoin will continuously boom until future. Who knows if there is another cryptos that will be ahead from Bitcoin soon? There is only one thing we can sure of, Cryptocurrrency has a big break in the future!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
I think is yes bitcoin will change everything if you use in a good ways.. And the Price will change As mentioned earlier, the price of Bitcoin can change rapidly. Only a few years ago the price of 1 Bitcoin was only $100 , and now it is priced over $5000...
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
whoa, your opinion in your topic is kinda prophecy. well, i am surely will be glad if many country accept this amazing coin instead of banning it. i hope the prices will be good too and blockchain system could survive and be used by our society longer. hopefully many people could go more open minded and accept this development in tech term.
Pages:
Jump to: