Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 6. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:21:25 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain technology are revolutionary and it will definitely change everything and the way we see currency and transactions all together. It is already making an impact which is why the governments are coming for it.
Activity: 55
April 10, 2018, 07:20:36 AM
Bitcoin will change a person's life but can not change everything. I think living with Bitcoin will change our lives better and more worthy. But it can not completely change our faith. Get a lot of benefits with Bitcoin but we are tested with the treasure we have on the environment. Bitcoin only changed some lives better.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:10:04 AM
Yeah it's true bitcoin change everything in my life. Bitcoin gave me hope or second change to prove to my parents that even I'm a student I could earn money by bitcoin. Also bitcoin full fill the time of my every day, instead of my leisure time I spent it to bitcointalk.

Such a nice statement mate,  i just got remember my collage life.
For me,  btc will change some aspects in your life but not all of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
As what is written on Satoshi's white paper, bitcoin is an alternate way for payment of goods and services electronically. A cashless society is an expected result for this innovation but the countries that are banning cryptos could be the hindrance of this.
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 06:53:54 AM
Bitcoin will not change everything in our entire life , there maybe improvements in our life through bitcoin but not totally chsnges everything, some have rise up to good living becausr of hardwork, there are also that are not successful in life through bitcoin, but majority says that their life has improve.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 10, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
I agree that bitcoin can change many things in a positive way, it is the number one digital coin in the world and i don't see any alternative coin/altcoin that can surpass what bitcoin achieved at the moment. However the prediction of 1m dollars this year is quite unrealistic, maybe in the next year to come.
Activity: 70
April 10, 2018, 05:12:59 AM
Bitcoin like every other assets does not have a fixed Price, it price is determined by it demands. Speculations can only make bitcoin popular but does not have any thing to do with the price of bitcoin in the exchange.market, when the demands are high it is normal for the price to go high. And at that bitcoin holders stands to gain profit having they financial life changed for the better.
Activity: 22
April 10, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
For the moment bitcoins do not change anything.
After the December explosion, when the whole world seemed to be talking about bitcoin, and after the media campaign against the January crypts. now there is only depression. It is not the first time. We'll see.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 07:10:25 PM
Unfortunately rejection from various countries makes bitcoin development slow down, we all know that bitcoin system is decentralized so it can change everything, if it is legalized and used as international currency then I am sure that many things can be changed with bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
April 09, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
Bitcoin will change everything even in paying bill it will using bitcoin for pay and also not only that it change everything also to the people in this world even do to those people have no job yet.
Activity: 420
April 09, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
Bitcoin can change a lot of something in everyones life and to everybody joining the bitcoin organization, but bitcoin can not change everything in this world , not all changes can be done by one phenomenom that is very popular today and msybe for the coming future, bitcoin really changes many things in life.
Bitcoin can change everything in the world it can change poverty in richness and that's why crime will reduce by bitcoin and world will change in peace, so that's why if some of those person who cannot join bitcoin because they are uneducated so we can help by our bitcoin's profit and that's why they can provide best education for their kids and that's why everything will change by bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 09, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Bitcoin can change a lot of something in everyones life and to everybody joining the bitcoin organization, but bitcoin can not change everything in this world , not all changes can be done by one phenomenom that is very popular today and msybe for the coming future, bitcoin really changes many things in life.
Activity: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Until 6 years ago there was still very little heard about Bitcoin and its block chain. I see it as something incredible because its technology makes us more human, every day it shows us more opportunities that unfold before our eyes in varied cryptography.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 09, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
It is really hard to predict the price of Bitcoin and also yes you maybe right as well that we are getting into a new type of economy but Bitcoin reaching a million next year is doubtful. Also I think bank will still want control and adapting Bitcoin will not happen. Fiat may slowly go but also not next year.
Fiat can't go it belongs to the central bank, it belongs also to the government. Some Governments are actually planning to get on cryptocurrency before the end of the year, any coin they bring will always be a subject to bitcoin. I don't believed any prediction lately all I care about is the analysis of the price.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 09, 2018, 04:04:55 PM
It is really hard to predict the price of Bitcoin and also yes you maybe right as well that we are getting into a new type of economy but Bitcoin reaching a million next year is doubtful. Also I think bank will still want control and adapting Bitcoin will not happen. Fiat may slowly go but also not next year.
We are clearly in a economy if you check closely due to the recent market up and down issue but it won't be for long though. However, I wonder why people just predict the price of bitcoin to surge to an unreasonable amount when there is no market or investor power to push the price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
April 09, 2018, 02:07:21 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Well, this prediction was made before the recent big crash, so at the moment we can say it's too optimistic. But I'm also of the idea that we will see new All Time High for bitcoin in the future, but I don't think it will ever be used by central banks!
Activity: 151
April 09, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
That is true that bitcoin will change everything in our life,
Once they have knowledge about bitcoin their negative vision will disappear. Bitcoin is very useful nowadays so take this opportunity to change your financial life.
Activity: 14
April 09, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
Yes bitcoin is changing my life as well..

I never knew the sort of new era could come.

Good old Milton Friedman predicted something like bitcoin will be invented.

It is invented and with us.  It will transform everything, but... but..

Current financial system is the Giant Brother watching over us.

Crypto must arise by finding ways to create real value with crypto currency.

There are many blockchain ICO that is creating real value.

Among them MyCreditChain is allowing all of us to own our personal information and sell it within it platform.

True P2P platform of global interaction may be possible with Blockchain technology.

www.mycreditchain.org

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
Yeah it's true bitcoin change everything in my life. Bitcoin gave me hope or second change to prove to my parents that even I'm a student I could earn money by bitcoin. Also bitcoin full fill the time of my every day, instead of my leisure time I spent it to bitcointalk.
Activity: 378
April 09, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
We are entering the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible anymore because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global standard ledger - the dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
I think this year 2018 Bitcoin cannot reach the price of 1 million dollars. To reach the that much may take decades. Especially since the beginning of the year Bitcoin prices really plummeted and fell many times over the end of 2017. Yes though it is only temporary and now it is getting better. Perhaps the surprise will come later in 2018 hopefully the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2018 will reach a fantastic value.
Pages:
Jump to: