Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 10. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 11:17:52 AM
There are many people who proves that bitcoin can really change everything because they are now financially stable. And i even have a friend who can prove it. That's why i already have my account in bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.

Bitcoin has already changed the world. Look around: many people have changed their attitude towards money, thousands and thousands have found out that they were born to be traders, many improved their lives. Bitcoin changes much.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:51:03 AM
Bitcoin is changing a lot, but till now nothing has changed the system of payment system with Bitcoin digitizing method but Bitcoin has given an economic change to its users, which has the power and creativity of using Bitcoin as a business asset which offers a lot of benefits, so Bitcoin functions are now valuable Think of wealth The high popularity
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 01:38:22 AM
I think bitcoin can not change everything
because bitcoin is not money that can buy goods.
bitcoin is a place to invest to make money
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yes bitcoin changes everything your life to because bitcoin save you from poverty it gives you all your necessary  needs in daily living
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 10:24:31 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin is a useful virtual currency in times of uncertainty. It has many other features that have not been widely used. Blockchain features contract openings, dispute resolution, lower uncertainty. So it can change everything
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 10:23:59 PM
Bitcoin will be a breakthrough for the human future. Bitcoin will do this because it guarantees honesty and value by using the blockchain system without any third party authentication. When the blockchain features are unlocked and used reliably, people will prefer a completely anonymous, honest system instead of the third party that undertakes the authentication role.
Activity: 48
January 25, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
Indeed bitcoin can truly do change everything on the off chance that we will simply attempt our best to have such a decent wage, to the point that we needed to get. Bitcoin can change everything particularly in our life. Bitcoin can truly do change how we attempts to our future. How we can pick up cash to help everything in us. Bitcoin changes a great deal in our lives. It can likewise change our economy and it can give us a chance to think what is great and right. It additionally change the way we communicate in English before everyone and I truly astound how bitcoin truly give such more information in our life.
Activity: 38
January 25, 2018, 12:10:01 PM
I would concur that BTC (and some other alt coins so far as that is concerned) will be a distinct advantage. In spite of the fact that I won't generally say that it will be the end all and be all. It will change lives without a doubt as it changed mine. We simply must be shrewd with how we deal with our assets.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Yes l believe bitcoin will change everything because bitcoin is money. In this world we are all beyond money we need all money to change everything in us. As l've search bitcoin gives income to all  have no income,can give profit to to all people who are interested to earn in bitcoin. Bitcoin also can make people rich or to be a millionaire. But you have to search how to have it. This is the easiest way now to earn a big amount of money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 25, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
I would agree that BTC (and any other alt coins for that matter) will be a game changer. Though I won't really say that it's going to be the end all and be all. It will change lives for sure as it changed mine. We just have to be smart with how we manage our resources.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
January 25, 2018, 09:14:50 AM
All i know is bitcoin can change the status of living of a person specially those who are jobless and just relying to bitcoin to make thier life better.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
In my opinion, depending on how we react, bitcoin will change everything if we are really serious and focused on it, it will benefit greatly in particular to change our economy, thus making life better
Activity: 280
January 25, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
Bitcoin changes one's life especially financial but not all aspects in life, it can really helps people whose into bitcoin they can also earn for for their future.
Activity: 293
January 25, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
If we will just do the things in the crypto currency, well, we can have more earnings. Bitcoin will really change everything. It will change the people's life and the economy of the government.
Yes bitcoin can really do change everything if we will just try our best to have such a good income that we wanted to receive. Bitcoin can change everything especially in our life. Bitcoin can really do change how we works to our future. How we can gain money to support everything in us. Bitcoin changes a lot in our lives. It can also change our economy and it can let us think what is good and right. It also change the way we speak english in front of everybody and I really amaze how bitcoin really give such more knowledge in our life.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
If we will just do the things in the crypto currency, well, we can have more earnings. Bitcoin will really change everything. It will change the people's life and the economy of the government.
Activity: 266
January 25, 2018, 08:19:08 AM
Yes since we are entering a new economic system with bitcoin. We are not innoscence about what bitcoin can do so in our country and to whole over the world . Since furtherly bitcoin has known by whloe world and it also used by lot of countries.we expect that bitcoin can increases to its higher price that is possible to reach into million dollar but since this first week of the year 2018 month of january. Bitcoin falls down its price but since when it terms of price is unpredictable. All we need to do is to wait until the perfect time.
Activity: 105
January 25, 2018, 08:10:33 AM
Bitcoin couldn't make it to change everything. It is a long run to achieve the world is not own by one person. The world is not a one place, one people, one culture, one belief, one bank, and one government. Bitcoin will change the wolrd slowly by slowly but surely it will happen. The world of payments, trade, and transactions bitcoin will be the exchange of payments. Yes. Bitcoin can change everything in terms of fiat, banks, malls, etc with involved of payment. Let us see next years to come.
Activity: 25
January 25, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
bitcoin can change every thing i think but right now bitcoin is inflating the value of bitcoin  is really down. It is really hard to say that bitcoin can sustain its power. Change every thing is possible but it is hard if bitcoin will continuing the inflation. In the other hand bitcoin can only change every thing  if every one is aware about this currency. If every one knows about it then it will be possible that bitcoin can change everything. This is just my thoughts Smiley Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
I can't say it can change everything. I can't say because you yourself if you don't know how to do your job well, don't have enough patience to wait, don't have any gats to try until you succeed, don't have self confidence and don't trust yourself, everything goes nothing. Bitcoin never change you if you yourself don't know how to handle and manage your time spending this job. It takes a lot of time to earn money, it takes more patience to wait. Bitcoin may change everything. Yes it can change you into a better way of living but everything depends on your choice. It's within your hands if you do the job well or not. If you take up your patience or not. If you can wait or not. Or even spend time to this or don't care.
Pages:
Jump to: