Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 8. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
With the bitcoin every thing will change but not in the short term it will change every thing in the long run because the bitcoin is widely using for so many other things like the online transfers of money and we have to make some of the plans for the bitcoin investment it is good to use bitcoin for the future payments and it will possible in the near future that the bitcoin community will did a lot for the improving and use of bitcoin it looks like difficult but it will happened soon.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
I don't think so that bitcoin will change everything, because when we say everything it is the thing that you can see on earth. Yes bitcoin will change people especially their standard living and many people are became rich because of bitcoin but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will chanhe everything.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 07, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
It is true that btc will change everything in the investment world as it has already brought in a revolutionary change globally for investment.In the past we had to wait for longer period of time for the market value of our investment to grow and by the introduction of btc everything has changed that the market value started growing faster than any investment and it has even crossed 20K USD and it can be considered as the master of all investment even though there is correction going on in the market things will be back to normal soon.
Of course the price of bitcoin will go back to normal soon because the market is just having a correction and that will be temporary and bull run for the next months so if the other people want to change their everything then they should invest in bitcoin and focus the majority of their time in bitcoin to expect some huge changes.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 07, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
It is true that btc will change everything in the investment world as it has already brought in a revolutionary change globally for investment.In the past we had to wait for longer period of time for the market value of our investment to grow and by the introduction of btc everything has changed that the market value started growing faster than any investment and it has even crossed 20K USD and it can be considered as the master of all investment even though there is correction going on in the market things will be back to normal soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
Yes it will if everyone have bitcoin or learn about bitcoin in how it works just like what I learn here to my friend he teaches me all about bitcoin and I think that's enough to know how I can earn and share it to other people who want to change there life and everything like in a country.
Activity: 33
February 07, 2018, 06:16:49 AM
everybody know how will change everything regarding bitcoins.first to standard our life because it help to survive especially to our financial problem in our life then will change and it will make sense especially on websites that we think is unreal and how can apply to people who want to learn the bitcoins website.
Activity: 518
January 29, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
Bitcoin will change everything when you used it wisely.When it comes for financial status it will change your life and also you will learn how to manage money in a good way.
While you are earning in Bitcoin your lifestyle will change,hopefully it will not change the way who you are.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
well, in terms of business aspect bitcoin can affect a lot of things especially in economic growth of a country as far we know that bitcoin is now being recognized as a well-known crypto currency that widely used in cryptomarket.
yeah i think that  you are right bitcoin can change the economic growth but bitcoin not actually change everything but of course if you are one of the users today it will somehow have some effects on you specifically on your financial because we all know how bitcoin today helps many people in their everyday financial needs. And bitcoin change the perspective of some users on money savings.life with bitcoin turning in to digital system.
Activity: 25
January 29, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
bitcoin will change everything especially economy, poverty can decrease as more and more people join bitcoin and they have income from their own work and of course will improve their life for the better.
Activity: 93
January 29, 2018, 02:49:51 AM
well, in terms of business aspect bitcoin can affect a lot of things especially in economic growth of a country as far we know that bitcoin is now being recognized as a well-known crypto currency that widely used in cryptomarket.
Activity: 462
January 29, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
Bitcoin cannot change everything but bitcoin can change the financial status. actually, Bitcoin will change money related everything I Strongly believe that. another thing is that Bitcoin is going becoming more and more popular and more valuable in the world so it can change financial problem.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 06:44:25 PM
Bitcoin can change many things in this world, in terms of financials aspects like what happen into my life I became financially free and also for the technology we had it now. Especially in software technology it would become more innovated in the near future.
No doubt that that bitcoin wil bring some changes in our financial system as well as in our other life stypel, but the most commont and expected change that we can feel from bitcoin is that it will change the use of currency, we will never feel the need to visit the makret but will beocome able to use bitcon online from our house and buy something.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 28, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
If bitcoin will achieve general acceptance, and the institutional power won't find a way to control it, we can bet that will be so many changes that nobody can imagine. Much more at political and sociological level.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Yes, as you said with this course, we are entering an economy where there are no price estimates and those who are big ones will be able to earn big by investing bitcoin and become elite rich. I believe that bitcoin will change finanstan more.
Activity: 168
January 27, 2018, 11:52:18 AM
bitcoin has turned a country into a more advanced and better economy, so much less than you immediately make your life change better with bitcoin. in 2018 there must be a surprise from bitcoin with its new higher price, do not waste your time to invest bitcoin to get bigger.
Activity: 28
January 27, 2018, 11:37:47 AM
The main key of bitcoin, or the cryptocurrencies that arise later, is that its existence, issuance and value is not controlled by any government or any official or banking entity. A complex system of network users certifies its correct use and operation. The transactions are completely anonymous, so we can buy or sell things with bitcoins without any bank, institution or government knowing about it.

Bear in mind that the legitimacy of a state is based on the fact that with legal money we collect payroll and pay taxes (and with these the institutions are maintained). Imagine now what would happen if a payment system is generalized in which the State does not intervene at all, does not know anything at all, has no control; a system without banks, without tax inspectors, without monetary policy.
Activity: 241
January 27, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
Yes, bitcoin will change our income. Get additional income from bitcoin, which may be greater than our real job salary.

If you will be asking me, Bitcoin will give them a good profit from investing on it but it doesn't mean that it is better or greater than our real jobs, if we all do. Bitcoin and other digital currencies are volatile that means there will come a time when the price is having a decline which is happening these days. For me, bitcoin and other digital currency is a good asset and in the future, it will really give you good profit from holding them.
Activity: 252
January 27, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
indeed bitcoin will change everything, from life to life change changes and will increase human thinking power for the better. with you using bitcoin all the changes will make it easier and better than the one before it. 2018 will be full of surprises from bitcoin for all of you.
Activity: 41
January 27, 2018, 10:31:19 AM
I concur, bitcoin will really change everything on the off chance that you have it and it ends up plainly reachable from all individuals over the globe and with bitcoin we can get a considerable measure of benefit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 27, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
Bitcoin can change many things in this world, in terms of financials aspects like what happen into my life I became financially free and also for the technology we had it now. Especially in software technology it would become more innovated in the near future.
Yes bitcoin can really change many things but not everything. Bitcoin has its own limitation too. When it comes to financial its very helpful and it can make your life better becauae you dont need to think about it more as you start saving bitcoin. Bitcoin cant change everything like the paper money it cant replaced it. But aside from that i noticed how bitcoin is useful especially in transaction of money. It was very fast compare to other transaction that was backed up by the government.
Pages:
Jump to: