Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 25. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 11:03:29 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
yes and i think bitcoin is a hope for all people who have a poverty now because bitcoin is the best solution to reduce our poverty but you should need in bitcoin is knowledge to win or to get more money bitcoin will change all people in the next decade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 27, 2017, 10:50:14 PM
no,i don't think that bitcoin will change everything there are still lots of people out there who don't have any idea about bitcoin but it change to people who have given the chance to know or been told about what bitcoin is it helps us to have job and be able to earn money whitout going to our working place,we own our time it's just how we manage it.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 27, 2017, 06:15:00 PM
Definitely yes, bitcoin will change everything, your status, your attitude, it really helps a lot. Even your whole life, your attitude towards life is very different.
Yes bitcoin will change everything the way we live and the way we work on it. Bitcoin is really great and help us everything in our life. Bitcoin give such a big impact on us, the way we shop and the way we pay our bills. Bitcoin also helps us save money for our future and it helps us support our daily needs. I really adore bitcoin because it is different of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
December 27, 2017, 05:48:39 PM
Yeah bitcoin can change a lot of things, but in my opinion bitcoin has already change things like people's life etc.
The next changes will be bring by the blockchain technology. And here is a huge question, does the banks will use any of current coin? Or may they will create their own coin or something else supported by blockchain technology? I would like to know that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 05:26:37 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin has the potential to change everything but that does not mean that it is going to happen, governments can take a lot of actions that will limit the growth of bitcoin and if they do it then bitcoin is not going to become as big as we want, also central banks are not going to adopt bitcoin because if they do they will be recognizing their defeat.
To be honest. You guys are totally wrong by saying bitcoin has potential to change everything because it not possible but bitcoin does change people financial status which is the reason behind bitcoin creation.
Tell me why bitcoin does not have the potential to change everything? Bitcoin is a currency, people all around the world dedicate a minimum of 8 hours a day to try to get money, people dedicate a third of their lives chasing money and you think that the creation of a new form of currency that does not steal their efforts is not a game changer? Then describe to us what do you consider to be a technology that can chance everything.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 27, 2017, 05:20:43 PM
IMO Bitcoin didn't change anything, it just improves everthing to become better over the time and diddn't change it.
Brother in this life, everything is just connected with finance, if you have a strong financial status, there are maximum chances for you to have a happy life. Yes I agree that some amongst us don’t find this money as a source of satisfaction but if you become realistic and think accordingly you will find this true. Bitcoins are helping people and they are changing their life styles for better.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:58:54 PM
I think Bitcoin is still a relatively small market compared to what it could be, it doesn't take significant amounts of money to move the market price up or down, and thus the price of a bitcoin is still very volatile.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:52:47 PM
Dollars will never fade because it is a very popular type of currency. Bitcoin cannot surprisingly change everything because its progression is very volatile.
I think bitcoin have already bring changes in many countries I will give you example of my country in my country our economy was not so good a lot of people are jobless and everything is very expansive since bitcoin is arrived so bitcoin bring a lot of changes because bitcoin provide a lot of opportunity for earning and now everyone they are taking a very good profit from it and some of the people have changed their life and now they are every happy.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
December 27, 2017, 12:42:24 PM
Blockchain will change the world bitcoin is something more. Blockchain technology will change everything but need big support from those who dont want this and that is banks and government. When this is approved or accepted by them think we will see major changes globaly.

Yes we need government and bank support ,we also need more investors to strengthen the price and also more perfect altcoin so that we can choose the best among good not arbitrary altcoin only a few years strong
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
Yes bitcoin can change everything..especially the status of users life...Bitcoin was totally change everything because Bitcoin have a good currency and good profit...
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
December 27, 2017, 12:25:40 PM
nobody expected this great value that has taken bitcoin, is still far from that could change everything surely time will tell, has some things to improve.
as in the future it is legal since many people are using it
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 27, 2017, 10:00:51 AM
I think its too much for the bitcoin.
For me bitcoin just can change the economy of a particular country.
But not to the point that it will replace dollar.
I think dollars is still the main currency.
Bitcoin is just for online transaction and dollars is for real.
Because bitcoin doesn't have a physical appearance so far.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
December 27, 2017, 09:49:09 AM
Bitcoin is able to change everything if it becomes reachable from all people across the globe , but unfortunately we still have lots of people that don't even know about internet's existence or that there's computers on the planet . Bitcoin can help  people to have a new way to obtain money and enhance their life quality if they just invest a bit of time in learning about it and how and where to obtain it .
Yes bitcoin can and will change everything, but for the good of it's users and future users. Bitcoin can help to enhance and to uplift the financial status of it's users. But it will take time for all the people to know and understand everything about bitcoin. With putting time and effort together bitcoin will make you earn.
Activity: 168
December 27, 2017, 07:21:03 AM
Bitcoin has already changed how people use money, save money, buying and selling things from one person to another. bitcoin is fast and decentralized.
Activity: 310
December 27, 2017, 07:16:54 AM
It must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin changes many things, for example is the way transactions that previously used banks now we prefer bitcoin because it is cheaper and faster.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
December 27, 2017, 07:08:15 AM
I agree with this, Bitcoin's growth has affected everything including in the finance department,
even as the result of Bitcoin's growth of new types of work is increasing,
and this is a very good thing, thanks for Bitcoin... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 27, 2017, 06:49:34 AM
Blockchain will change the world bitcoin is something more. Blockchain technology will change everything but need big support from those who dont want this and that is banks and government. When this is approved or accepted by them think we will see major changes globaly.

Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 27, 2017, 04:38:14 AM
Definitely yes, bitcoin will change everything, your status, your attitude, it really helps a lot. Even your whole life, your attitude towards life is very different.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 27, 2017, 04:26:15 AM
I guarantee that if someone knows bitcoin then buy it then he will continue to buy bitcoin, he will sell anything for bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very good and very profitable, everyone gets a big advantage so that he is comfortable with bitcoin.

but we don't have to give advice to other people to selling their house just to buy bitcoin. I agree that bitcoin will change everything especially if we don't have a work in our real life. if there are many people join into bitcoin then I am sure that they can make money from bitcoin too like us. there is more advantage that people can get from bitcoin and not just get money, but that person could have the best investment right now and he will make a lot of money in the future.
Bitcoin has impact on investor’s life and you are right many people are addicted to earn from bitcoin because they know that they can make more money while sitting at home rather than working in office and bitcoin is totally game changer coin and everyone here wants to be rich in short time and bitcoin owe that capability that’s the main reason bitcoin is first and last choice of many people and this is good thing for more progress.
You are damn luck if you government is wise enough to make bitcoin legal for all of you. This really shows that your government is really honest and sincere with the state and the nation. I hope that rest of the stubborn and narrow minded states may learn some good lesson form your government and make bitcoin legal. On the whole, bitcoin definitely has power of changing things all together.
Activity: 1764
December 27, 2017, 04:20:34 AM
Bitcoin will change at least entire Internet, it's already been known for a long time, just as bitcoin will become the most popular cryptocurrency and the most expensive Internet currency, in 2018 I think bitcoin course will at least double or triple. Bitcoin will get even more people and it will become even more popular and will capture all online shops, as well as all stores that are in the real world. Perhaps more countries will begin legalizing bitcoin and this will contribute to its further rapid growth.
Pages:
Jump to: