Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 24. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 12:37:14 AM
bitcoin can change everything, if we succeed with bitcoin then we will buy everything and change that we think will be better than the previous one. bitcoin can turn poor people into riches.

It will change everything in our life if wanted it, or if we are dedicated on achieving our goals and dreams with bitcoin, because if you are going to be a lazy man and would just going to rely on your parents or whoever it is then you must pity yourself if you're like that. Nothing will change unless you are going to work hard and earn something un return.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 12:22:45 AM
I think not necessarily Bitcoin will change everything in just one snap. Bitcoin is a learning process to each individual, as time goes on Bitcoin can change one's life, in a way they learn something new in financial aspects of life. In which they could applied and sooner will influenced others and become popularly known in the society. It depends on how bitcoins may affect their lives in a useful manner that can help to eradicate poverty alongway.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:54:40 PM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
Yes bitcoin can change everything..especially the status of users life...Bitcoin was totally change everything because Bitcoin have a good currency and good profit...
Bitcoin change habits and also it change a life bitcoin is not only a currency but it’s also very good for this users because bitcoin is the only currency which make your life perfect you all day work is coming in order you can do all your work in on time and also it can make you rich so I personally like bitcoin and I’m very thank full to bitcoin for everything my life is now very comfortable and I’m really enjoying my life just because of bitcoin.
I think this will happen soon as bitcoin is showing the many advantages needed to benefit investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:37:56 PM
 We are in a new economic process that prices are justified , it is not always possible to combine all humanity just to gain gold at the age level.bitcoin is of great value for 2018 to be used by the banks as a standard ledger .the dollar is paid and it is slowly applied to the buyer because it goes to the new wealthy elite .bitcoin it changes the financial and software and spend a bunch in order to increase the company's web.and then the bitcoin will be designed this way and will surely all be just equal to bitcoin no other physical platform isn't spent on two same people other some great payment are meant to help to reach this goal setting...
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 28, 2017, 05:32:24 PM
bitcoin can change everything, if we succeed with bitcoin then we will buy everything and change that we think will be better than the previous one. bitcoin can turn poor people into riches.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 03:36:06 PM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I agree with you and now the possibilities with bitcoin are limitless and the sky will be the limit because it has influenced almost everything in the world  so in  the coming year it can indeed influence software, finance, military operations among others all over the world. I wouldn't be surprised.
Yes i agree. It changes my vision about earning some money. Because as a student, its a good opportunity to have a source of income just obly by using my gadget and internet connection and especially by using my knowledge and learnings about bitcoin.
Yeah man, since the moment i know about Bitcoin, I know tons of way to earning money with it too. It really help me to change my vision about incomes.
It is surely good and it has introduced new ways for making money and getting high price and high profit. Now I invest in bitcoin and also I have some other job and making more income with bitcoin than making with my real job. Just because of bitcoin my life is very easy and reliable so I am making good profit with bitcoin and yes it has made all easy for me and I am having bitcoin with me.
Activity: 322
December 28, 2017, 02:19:17 PM
Yes bitcoin can change everything..especially the status of users life...Bitcoin was totally change everything because Bitcoin have a good currency and good profit...
Bitcoin change habits and also it change a life bitcoin is not only a currency but it’s also very good for this users because bitcoin is the only currency which make your life perfect you all day work is coming in order you can do all your work in on time and also it can make you rich so I personally like bitcoin and I’m very thank full to bitcoin for everything my life is now very comfortable and I’m really enjoying my life just because of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 11:52:37 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin can change the life of the user but not everything. Yes, if you gain bitcoin and sell it or convert it into real cash, that can help you on your financials, but I can’t change everything on you. Bitcoin can just help you to earn some extra money and have some knowledge about the new digital currency, but it doesn’t mean that you will change everything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
December 28, 2017, 11:25:19 AM
It's a new era of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has changed my life already. I think it will change our world too. It is a digital world and Bitcoin is best currency in this digital world. It is gives us a opportunity to income. I am one of the luckiest person who is using Bitcoin. I love Bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
December 28, 2017, 10:13:25 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Actually it is not Bitcoin who changes everything, it is the digital age. Because of the digital age, it affects our daily routine, our currency, our economy, everything. advancement is the reason why we are continuously having new things which we can use to make our lives more convenient.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
December 28, 2017, 09:50:33 AM
If you are a bitcoin user you will no being repented on it because it can change your life in this world for now. It can improve your financial needs and the most is you will not worried about your tomorrows budget.
Activity: 378
December 28, 2017, 09:30:33 AM
Bitcoin will change everything especially on the financial aspect. As an individual if you have at least one bitcoin on your possesion, you can buy many material things that most people can't buy.
Activity: 364
December 28, 2017, 05:36:19 AM
If that will be the case then i am one of the luckiest person on earth. That is one of the reason why i invested bitcoins for my children's future. Though i already lucky for being part of the bitcoin community.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 05:21:16 AM
Yes we need government and bank support ,we also need more investors to strengthen the price and also more perfect altcoin so that we can choose the best among good not arbitrary altcoin only a few years strong
Bitcoin is not meant to be decentralized and we do not need any support from any government or government organization as well as from any bankers ,but for companies dealing with bitcoin they need the help of bankers to do the business smoothly,other than that we do not need any sort of support from any other source.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 05:04:31 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I doubt dollar will fade because of bitcoin. Dollar can be strengthen in the help of btc.
Selling and buying a btc or any crypto still need a dollar. 
Bitcoin still under the term of dollar.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 28, 2017, 04:56:04 AM
It is true, there is no history of Bitcoin drastically decreasing that there is only up and up to the extent that I have not known, if it is true will reach $ 1 million dollars then will be many new billionaires. Grin
I think, this is way beyond our control as well as calculations that how much high this bitcoin will rise. But we can only speak on the basis of our own calculations and the recent path pattern shown by the currency. Bitcoin can reach to 1 million usd if and only if the demand of bitcoin rise with every day passing and the mining also gets some real increment. If this happens, then the price of bitcoin will go to sky like a rocket.
We definitely cannot know how long or how soon, or the rate at which bitcoin will continue to keep growing over the years. I am still really looking forward to how people are going to take the LN thing and the rate at which adoption, usage and all will be like in the coming years or even soon. The sky rocket will sure happen one day and something will really catalyze the whole situation, and I sure cannot wait.

The recognition of bitcoin is getting huge day in and day out and whichever way people are really seeing it, at least, their attention is being gained. It has changed, it is changing and it will surely change a lot of things eventually, no doubt about that and as long as we keep seeing more improvement day by day, bitcoin will really give us all the desire to be free in the way we spend and accumulate wealth in a way we have all been looking for.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
December 28, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

I don't know about that because something might be about to hit us straight up to our face and we just haven't realized it. Bitcoin or the blockchain technology has the possibility to change the way we do things especially for things that involve transacting with other people. On the other hand, it's still too early to say something about bitcoin's future. The only thing we can do is wait for it to actually happen. We can anticipate both things because there are only two scenarios that can happen at the end (or at least at the end of our lifetime that we can witness).

The first one is bitcoin actually being successful. Obviously you wouldn't be so sad here but what you have to do is actually save some coins. The second one is bitcoin falling down. If you have saved bitcoin, you would be devastated. So you have to be in between of saving coins and getting rid of coins.

We are not so sure about dollar's future because it is a traditional currency. People are looking after it and duh, America is a dominant country so dollar fading out is actually a little unusual unless people have embraced cashless society and moved on to being independent from the government and started using virtual currencies to deal with each other. I feel like this is going to take a long time and we might not be able to live long enough to witness it.
Activity: 247
December 27, 2017, 11:59:17 PM
Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person. This also gives Bitcoin some inherent value - people or organizations have to spend a lot of money to run the computers that validate transactions, and the complexity of those computations is always increasing as the chain gets longer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 27, 2017, 11:44:56 PM
yes and i think bitcoin is a hope for all people who have a poverty now because bitcoin is the best solution to reduce our poverty but you should need in bitcoin is knowledge to win or to get more money bitcoin will change all people in the next decade.
Yes but the sad truth is not all people can afford to buy some bitcoins and for another reason is they much need to earn money fast than holding bitcoins for a months or years. Perhaps bitcoins may bring a big change but also it may bring negative effects on those who haven't got in technology.
Activity: 616
December 27, 2017, 11:42:03 PM
as i know right now bitcoin can't change anything in this world, the biggest changes is bitcoin can change the economy of people, for the country i think bitcoin can't change it, because right now bitcoin is the minor one, and i think offline currencies is the biggest economy and the currencies of the country, and maybe in the next 5 years if ther are many bitcoin user and holder, i think bitcoin can be the main currencies in this world and will change everything
Pages:
Jump to: