Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 23. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
December 30, 2017, 06:05:58 AM
This is true i also think that in 2018 will be the golden age for cryptocurrency. Because it getting famous and indemand by the day goes by. So getting early coin will be profitable for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 05:56:49 AM
I think bitcoin can change many things not everything. But for me bitcoin change everything to me it helps us a lot our financial problems are now okay.
Yes bitcoin can change something but not everything, by bitcoin financial position may change, the way of life could also change but it doesn't change everything, can it change someone who don't have good educational track record education is you can't buy money like the same way few things can't be ch even by bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2017, 03:12:04 AM
I think bitcoin can change many things not everything. But for me bitcoin change everything to me it helps us a lot our financial problems are now okay.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
December 30, 2017, 02:30:06 AM
Absolutely,bitcoin changes everything. In terms of financial,many lives changed because of bitcoin. A lot of people got a good opportunity by acquiring bitcoin. Earning and investing really helped them a lot.
Bitcoin has the honor of turning unemployed, useless people of the society into those who are owning businesses and are now capable of providing jobs to other people. There are numerous cases where people have achieved their dreams just because of bitcoin.

I know someone who has bought his private house with the help of bitcoin. In short, bitcoin has brought revolution in the lives of masses. It is a blessing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 11:32:36 PM
I think bitcoin can change everything in terms of financial status of everyone who joined bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will change the economy in the market place. The income of every family will increase. The gross income of every country will increase as well.
Activity: 174
December 29, 2017, 10:42:09 PM
Yes i think in the coming days o year the price of bitcoin will rise many many people will be able to help in that industry many people want to invest in bitcoin because of its value around the world like me i do not know bitcoin maybe i have not earned money thank theres a bitcoin that i invest my money and wait the time help me to be one millioner someday ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
December 29, 2017, 10:33:33 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

You seem to be really confident in that line, Im a bitcoin beliver but i doubt that the price will go 1 Million dollars in 2018, not in 2018. Give it at least 3 years. In my prediction, I think it will have a price of 100k$ depending on what will happen in the crypto world because as we can all see there are so many factors that can affect the price, government, news, medias and some unexpected runs or some countries banning a cryptocurrecy.
Still Im not seeing myself as an elite, not becase I dont have BTC but because I think its main purpose is to have whats really yours and to have some freedom, and being carefree in your assets. Even Satoshi dicided to be in the lowkey. Thats why Even if i do have some BTC, I will rather call myself in the low corner than boast that "Hi there Im the new weathy Elite"

Activity: 378
December 29, 2017, 10:01:43 PM
Bitcoin has already changed how people use money, save money, buying and selling things from one person to another. bitcoin is fast and decentralized.
Yes i totally agree with that, bitcoin will totally change everything but not now in the present, bitcoin will only change everything in the future, because in the future bitcoin will totally known by everyone  and when bitcoin known by everyone i am totally sure that many people will have a good life.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 09:53:46 PM
As most of the people nowadays are using internet, I think Bitcoin will change everything in our lives. The way we pay our bills and expenses through going in lines, waiting for a long time for us to be able to pay our bills accordingly, through Bitcoin, everything is possible. Bitcoin makes it easier for us to pay our bills and expenses by buying Bitcoin and using it in paying. We can also send money through Bitcoin. It offers faster transaction process and lower charging fee. Bitcoin also helps those unemployed people to earn without having a job or work. Not just unemployed will be given a chance to earn Bitcoin but also those who have actual works, or even other people regardless of age, status of employment and many other more. Bitcoin changes the way we live.  Bitcoin also helps economy to grow because if we all use Bitcoin, it decreases the risk of every person in the country to get poorer because they already have their way to earn.

Bitcoin is a digital currency so its advantage compared to fiat currency is that it can be transacted online, though fiat currency can also be transacted online, what is mean is digital currency is cashless and paperless.
Activity: 224
December 29, 2017, 09:50:03 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
It will change how people think about technology and the benefits of social media and online transactions. It will also change the lives of those people who are into bitcoin, the economist's view on curency and the business world's adaption of Bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:33:24 PM
We will see what will happen next. So far, bitcoin had already made changes on how an average joe can turn into a millionaire in just a short period of time. Also, some changes in the business sector. They already starting to accept bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
December 29, 2017, 07:53:00 PM
yes with bitcoin of course a lot of changes that occur and we can get from a progress in the method of financial transactions by using a system of digitization that provides convenience for payment transactions. Besides that bitcoin has changed the economy of its users to be financially better and able to create a business opportunity through the network Internet.
Activity: 266
December 29, 2017, 06:13:18 PM
That's why I decided to choose bitcoin as my biggest investment. Bitcoin is gradually changing the way of world-wide awareness of payment methods and transactions by application of blockchain. There are already a number of countries in the world that are adopting these technologies and the benefits it brings are enormous.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
December 29, 2017, 05:57:55 PM
Yes, bitcoin will change everything, It changes our lives by providing us enough money to buy our needs and wants in life. Bitcoin iniated the use of paperless money through the blockchain technology, so it is obviously possible that cashless society will going to happen sooner or in the near future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

Actually it is not Bitcoin who changes everything, it is the digital age. Because of the digital age, it affects our daily routine, our currency, our economy, everything. advancement is the reason why we are continuously having new things which we can use to make our lives more convenient.
I think bitcoin already start changing in world because before there was no concept of bitcoin or any digital currency since when bitcoin arrived to market so everyone take a start here and still a lot of people they are joining bitcoin it also providing a very good source of income which change people life style and a lot of people have changed their life just because of bitcoin so bitcoin is basically life changing currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 08:16:32 AM
we know that bitcoin will change everything,especially the standard of your life, if before... you do not have money theb finally now you have a lot because of bitcoin,they want to be freinds with you even they hate you before ,now you have lot of freinds because you have money,thats why bitcoin will change everything.

Bitcoin really change everything, number one is the way of living as they started to earn bitcoin there is a big changes. Financial difficulties before, after joining bitcoin and started to earn it really help improve living because we can now buy specially on our needs. Others do have some investments, they are able to buy lots, build houses and everything they wanted in life or even invest and earn good profit. So life becomes beautiful and prosperous because of bitcoin.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
December 29, 2017, 06:40:09 AM
Definitely yes, it will change everything in terms of finances and others. The normal way of getting money will be change if you join here in bitcoin. It will be easy to you to earn income without exerting much of effort. You can easily reach your goals through bitcoin. Like, having your oen business, providing all your finances and needs.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 29, 2017, 05:08:46 AM
Bitcoin is and will change lives financially but another important thing it did is promote blockchain technology which will surely revolutionize the industry in upcoming future. So directly and indirectly it will do and has already make changes in the world.
Yes, Bitcoin changes everything in our life, the way we work on it and the way we can gain money through this. It changes lives forever. Bitcoin really help us big and I really wanted to keep it until the end of this. But I know bitcoin doesn't have an end because bitcoin makes technology very popular, it will promote technologies. Bitcoin really changes our lives forever.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 02:52:48 AM
Bitcoin is and will change lives financially but another important thing it did is promote blockchain technology which will surely revolutionize the industry in upcoming future. So directly and indirectly it will do and has already make changes in the world.
Activity: 210
December 29, 2017, 01:41:13 AM
We are in a new economic process that prices are justified , it is not always possible to combine all humanity just to gain gold at the age level.bitcoin is of great value for 2018 to be used by the banks as a standard ledger .the dollar is paid and it is slowly applied to the buyer because it goes to the new wealthy elite .bitcoin it changes the financial and software and spend a bunch in order to increase the company's web.and then the bitcoin will be designed this way and will surely all be just equal to bitcoin no other physical platform isn't spent on two same people other some great payment are meant to help to reach this goal setting...
Yes Bitcoin will change everything. Like how bitcoin changes gold and we all know that we will have bitcoin as long as we will do our best to work here. Gold is just in the past generation, yes gold is there right now but it is not that famous right now because bitcoin is now our gold. Bitcoin also changes the way we work, the way we buy something and pay bills. Bitcoin is our gold because bitcoin keeps on increasing its price, it means it continue's to help many people working here.  Working in bitcoin is surely be equal the way we gain because as we can see if ever we will do our best then thats the time we will gain much, if we will have an effort for everything then its really good. Bitcoin changes everything in our lives.
Pages:
Jump to: