Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 22. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
Bitcoin will change everything ..
By 2018 bitcoin will rise tinngi and many will be looking for btc money .. bitcoin prices will be the world's view, they are all willing to spend time with the focus to get digital currency, this is very helpful and will be able to change my economy to be smooth ..
For I am also adding to my activities from his sebulum I want to learn a lot with bitcoin and want to understand how btc works. .

In my city people do not understand about bitcoin currencies so they are silent to spend time aimlessly there must be regret for not realizing bitcoin can change ktita economy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 05:37:49 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
This is impressive technology introduced by mankind which everybody had the capacity to earn millions of money, I only knew people are getting crazy to earn bitcoins nowadays, this is my only hope to stay out from poverty,
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
I agree but it depends on how the member manage the profit he can get in joining Bitcoin because if you know the strategy on how to hold your bitcoin and invest it that's the time his or her life changes
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
January 02, 2018, 02:13:59 AM
I dont think so bitcoin will change everything...because there are other things that bitcoin cannot change...like cashless world,gold investment etc. Bitcoin is profitable but there are also other cryptocurrencies in compare with bitcoin...
There are many other currencies which are competing with bitcoin but every time they fail to stand next to bitcoin, all their efforts and attempts result in vain.

I can't agree with that. While most alternative currencies aren't worth a dime, the top altcoins make tough competitors to Bitcoin by now. And if Bitcoin fails to scale successfully in the nearest future, it will likely lose its status as the king of the cryptocurrency world. Personally, I don't see any significant difference, for example, between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Therefore the latter may well take Bitcoin's place in 2018 if the former stagnates and doesn't show substantial growth. But this growth is impossible without things being improved in respect to transaction costs and confirmation times.

I agree with this. Transaction fees for BTC are ridiculously high lately and it's understandable that people, especially those who make many small transactions per day, switch to other cryptos in order to keep their business going. But I think we can't know for sure what would happen to a crypto if the crypto were used to the same extent as Bitcoin is used now.
Bringing change in life depend on the man personal situation and skills etc. Yes, bitcoin perform its best in everything but it can just provide opportunity to the public to change their conditions. Moreover it depends on the person that whether is he able to change his conditions or not. If a person is well skilled and he is able to use his opportunity then I think he can change everything to himself.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
January 01, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
The only change bitcoin has done to me is the changing our way of life,  i know why some says bitcoin is there last hope to make them rich now i understand that bitcoin will make your dreams come true as long as your hardworking and a good person to others.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 01, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I'd say only sky is the limit! I can't be thankful enough to find about bitcoin at this time! When I read all posts like yours they motivate me to buy more, but sadly I invested all now waiting for the next payday but will certainly buy more when I can. Just imagine 1 million dollars!! that is huge right there in the center imagine in 2 years 2million I would be blessed if this happens.

What do you mean by productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise?? I see only money to raise or i miss something other else?
Of course there would be prosperity for everyone us here who always find ways to earn bitcoins.And if that happens,our country will really benefit bitcoin since it will rise up our economic stability and will become a progressive and productive country soon.
Bitcoin is the best choice for everyone because bitcoin is very profitable, and besides it can change life for the better. bitcoin has helped the economy of the country because its people can have income from the lower or upper middle class so the people will prosper.
bitcoin can change everything in the economy or the necessities of life and can change its life for the better.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2018, 03:38:14 AM
I think that's quick fast to say that bitcoin will reach $1,000,000 this year. That's too early, there are people who are thinking that bitcoin will reach $20,000 and will become stable on that price for this year and only McAfee is predicting bitcoin will reach $1,000,000 on 2020.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
Yes bitcoin can change everything when it we talk about financial but I don't believe it can replace the value of dollar and also it will become 1 million dollars. I think this is very exaggerated.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 31, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

I bet it would definitely change everything. Thinking about what happened years ago when bitcoin caused the economic status of United States to drop, and until now it is still affected. With the increase of it's price, not just one country will be affected but more. This perhaps will be the reason why the government would push on legalizing it to incorporate tax.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 11:26:39 PM

I think bitcoin can't change everything but will affect every aspect of life. It could have a big impact in the society and our economy. It could have the ability to change every individual's financial status. It'll provide and sustain most of our needs by means of investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 09:21:37 PM
I agree bitcoin can really change everything quickly. It is really a presence of bitcoin can change many things from lower to higher realquick. Hope the future will be better with bitcoin.
Activity: 420
December 31, 2017, 07:19:42 PM
The presence of bitcoin has changed many things, for example is the direction of investment, many people compare that the best investment today is bitcoin, and I think it is, this year the bitcoin price increase reaches more than 15x and this is a good reason to say that bitcoin changes everything.
Bitcoin not only change in price, it also changes business and financial structure of the economy which I think is the most important factor that could really change everything. It challenges not only businesses but also the system of finance that were curently using today. This unforeseen challenges may create a great impact to the world once it is not controlled  buy its growth with out knowing its future flaws. Hope the future will be better with this change.
Yes bitcoin can change everything, it can change people's life style and they will live in comfortable life, so they can help for poor people who cannot join bitcoin that's why poverty will end in this world and everyone will provide best education for children, bitcoin is very good job.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
December 31, 2017, 02:49:48 PM
The presence of bitcoin has changed many things, for example is the direction of investment, many people compare that the best investment today is bitcoin, and I think it is, this year the bitcoin price increase reaches more than 15x and this is a good reason to say that bitcoin changes everything.
Bitcoin not only change in price, it also changes business and financial structure of the economy which I think is the most important factor that could really change everything. It challenges not only businesses but also the system of finance that were curently using today. This unforeseen challenges may create a great impact to the world once it is not controlled  buy its growth with out knowing its future flaws. Hope the future will be better with this change.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 31, 2017, 05:29:03 AM
yeah bitcoin change the way people think about the currency. It totally reflect the feature of modern world. Maybe in the future they will become international currency.
Activity: 110
December 31, 2017, 02:33:21 AM
yeah i agree with you but bitcoin is also have so many negative effect on human's life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 30, 2017, 10:11:52 PM
Bitcoin has the potential to change everything but that does not mean that it is going to happen, governments can take a lot of actions that will limit the growth of bitcoin and if they do it then bitcoin is not going to become as big as we want, also central banks are not going to adopt bitcoin because if they do they will be recognizing their defeat.
I think governments are not trying to block Bitcoin, they are trying to figure out Bitcoin and crypt money Smiley And they are trying to make the most profitable arrangement. Because running towards the wind is difficult, but if you take the wind back, you run better.

That is a possibility but I have my doubts, for example, they may try to regulate bitcoin at its current size since not many people around the world are using it, but do you think they are going to remain that calm if hundreds of millions of people begin to use bitcoin and they begin to see that the taxes they are getting are lower? I'm sure that at that point we are going to see very harsh rules against bitcoin users that do not disclose their bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 266
December 30, 2017, 08:30:11 AM
Bitcoin will change everything especially in finance. It will also replace our fiat money into digital money. Aside from that theres a possibility that banks will be closed because of bitcoin.
Activity: 201
December 30, 2017, 06:27:06 AM
I agre with some of your statements, but the real thing thing is Bitcoin will change a lot more in term of financial aspect it will the new way for us to become profitable, and when it comes to cashless society i believe this is still too impossible ro happen because of the unhealthy thing that might happened.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 30, 2017, 06:08:57 AM
I think bitcoin can change many things not everything. But for me bitcoin change everything to me it helps us a lot our financial problems are now okay.

Bitcoin has helped many individuals across the world to be self employed and earn a living by working on projects related to cypto currencies . It has given many unemployed people to become self sufficient by themselves earning through this . It has definitely changing people life and also helping countries to make the benefit out of it .
Activity: 364
December 30, 2017, 06:07:20 AM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

Yes you're right that bitcoin will change you a lot especially in financial because I myself experience difficulty in financial but since I entered bitcoin then everything change even my lifestyle. So thanks to bitcoin for its benefit that really enjoyed a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: