Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 11. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 23, 2018, 10:35:27 PM
if we look to the future it is so, now the times have changed when we start with the newly started electronic money now will penetrate into crypto currency, all this so easy and transparent, this is a new breakthrough that is useful to state the economic prosperity of society
This times we had seen already a big change in the system it is not only grown now but come to think up how it will be easier when people truly known the cryptoworld and starts investing into it although there is some pros and cons to consider for the individuals before going through digital world.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 10:29:05 PM
if we look to the future it is so, now the times have changed when we start with the newly started electronic money now will penetrate into crypto currency, all this so easy and transparent, this is a new breakthrough that is useful to state the economic prosperity of society
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 10:25:12 PM
for sure bitcoin will chang eeverything, in a part its already suceeded in the modern economy!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
Fortune had a great article (4 months ago blockchain mania) about how blockchain tech will be the biggest finance revolution since double entry book keeping.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 09:43:54 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

in my opinion,maybe bitcoin change our community if we know how to join and participate this kind of discussion...because bitcoin wil take a risk and long time to wait our invest,its a big helpful to all of us if we know how to manage our invest and how to handle for it...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 09:32:59 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

The change of bitcoin's market value greatly affects the price of digital currencies too. As we can see, bitcoin has struggled to climb back this month and i don't think a million dollars this year will be reached.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 08:57:11 PM
It will only change everything if bitcoin is already legalized worldwide. Bitcoin's value has grown a lot and having it legalized or proclaimed as an accepted currency will surely change everything. It will surely influence the way we live our lives and the way we hold our money into either convenience or not. We should keep on believing that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin for our own benefits too.
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 08:47:29 PM
Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.
Well bitcoin really change everything life is really  getting more simple each day because of the profit that we really get from bitcoin it is really the most helpful kinds of gaining process today because our salary in our regular work may not be enoughf to sustain everything in our daily needs.
Bitcoin will change everything,because of the oppurtunities they are given.Bitcoin can change everything because its give hopes thmo those hopeles.Bitcoin can help everyone.And they can change the life of everyone.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 06:31:34 PM
Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.
Well bitcoin really change everything life is really  getting more simple each day because of the profit that we really get from bitcoin it is really the most helpful kinds of gaining process today because our salary in our regular work may not be enoughf to sustain everything in our daily needs.
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
What exactly should bitcoin change? I can't understand because almost everyone knows about bitcoin and what to do with them. Nothing new just changes of price.
Activity: 117
January 23, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
I'm sure bitcoin will change everything about monetary system and money very soon. While we commenting here lot of things are happening. Bitcoin will be some kind of gold in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
January 23, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 12:54:21 PM
no. bitcoin can not change everything. bitcoin can only change the lives of its users financially. economic change Not only can change the lives of people in the upper classes, but also can change the lives of people with low education and minimal knowledge because with bitcoin now people who are not income or low income can now earn more to meet the needs of everyday life . but bitcoin can not change life in this world thoroughly. but there is the possibility that bitcoin can change everything if the human mindset can be better than before
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:38:16 PM
Of course it will go for one million dollars, it is already falling in price, and you are talking about what will be a million dollars.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
Maybe if to terms the payment is can change everything payment becameeasier, but still if to changes in all according to the I can not be, because many are still can not in a change by whatever
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
We can really achieve that if we all hope and develop BTC. But  value BTC can still be manipulated by sharks.
This is my idea.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
well yes, there is a possibility for that since bitcoin is really unpredictable. it is also possible to have a bigger community that buys bitcoin and engages in bitcoin-related things like campaigns or bounty programs and even investing. someday, stuffs like these will be normal and hopefully at that, countries that banned bitcoin will finally decide to take back what they decided.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
As I enter the world of bitcoin cryptourrency. It really change my perspection and thinking . It chage everything like those people doing bitcoin.It became part of my life everyday  a part of my routine. And lastly now I can helped my family and soon building our own house.
Activity: 62
January 23, 2018, 09:19:49 AM
I do believe in that because it really helps so many unemployed people earn money, students who wants to earn their own money to buy school supplies or to help pay for their tuition and those who wants to have an extra income without even losing energy and being stressed because of work.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Bitcoin changed a lot of things, 2018 has come and bitcoin still on our lives, mainstream medias are into this as many people are jumping into bitcoin, but how can bitcoin change all of the life of people all over the world if bitcoin continues to defend over the internet, YES bitcoin made so many people become millionaires, but I just want to see beggars and people whoo are really poor that cant afford internet and computer or smart phones to participate on this cryptocurrency so they can start to change their lives too.
Pages:
Jump to: