Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 13. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
In the future, Bitcoin is expected to be exclusive. However, that is just the forecast of investors. I just think Bitcoin controls the cryptocurrency market, not quite the whole world.
Activity: 23
Bitcoins and Altcoin that are not monetary, do not significantly affect the global economy and are fully controlled.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Nope. Because I saw that bitcoin cannot control the economy instead it will control by government or use for illegal that against to economy. why? because a lot of people even governments want to control bitcoin or cryptocurrencies by their own to manipulate all users and future investors.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I do not think that bitcoin is able to control the world economy. He does not have any functions and possibilities for this. Bitcoin was created only as an alternative payment system to the existing conventional payment system. While he is not going to fight with anyone and control nobody. While it is still relatively undeveloped, it is not legalized in most countries of the world and this process will continue for a long time.
Activity: 65
Bitcoin is definitely changing and controlling the world economy.Vid really is the leading and most effective cryptocurrency in the world. But, achieving this recognition was not easy. Connection of Bitcoin with the world of crime — money-laundering and drug — using notorious black markets
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
Yes this scenario can be expected in coming future.Bitcoin is contributing a lot in the economy, so in coming years it can control the economy of the world.Bitcoin has a good future scope. Major contribution of bitcoin is expected in coming decades.Bitcoin is a long term investment and in coming years more investors will invest in it and its price will surely rise in future.Bitcoin is a major and important tool which will play a major roll in economy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Yes, you are right.
I also think that Bitcoin is a weapon of the world economy. Because bitcoin is one of the economic playback needs. With the existence of bitcoin, our needs will also be met despite the economic crisis in the country. I am very supportive if Bitcoin has a long term for years.
Activity: 44
Bitcoin is too volatile for that. It is so unstable that if the prices are at a peak today they can go down any time. Such an unstable currency can't control the world economy.
Activity: 476
Controling the world economy is a hyperbole if what crypto currency could do. I mean yes, crypto currency is a better option that fiat and blockchain technologies makes banks a thing of the past. But crypto currency as a means to control the world economy is kind of negative. O would say that crypto currency is the next step in economic change.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Bitcoin won't control world economy mate. However, Bitcoin is changing the way transaction is being carried out bringing efficiency to financial sector. It is no doubt something huge but the world powers would still retain economic power and will still regulate it soonest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I totally agree with you.......it's starting slowly and may take a few years but it will happen......it's inevitable
It looks inevitable in future when Bitcoin would have advanced very much. It is not possible in near future because of the fact that the entire population does not have access to the facilities to use Bitcoin technology or crypto currency. It might be possible when the technology is allowed to operate all around the world.

The markets are slowly entering the next phase where all the businesses will be using technology to expand the circle of your costumer acquisition. So Bitcoin will be a dire need of the future for all around the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The introduction of Bitcoin into the world economy will allow not only to control it, but also to simplify the interconnections.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
i think that is so imposibble so happned in economy because first of all we know for the fact that a crypto is just part of our economy it means that this is just one of the thing that very imposibble crypto is a digital it can be recognized but not to the point that it can control the world

I don't believe so, becauase even in our country bitcoin is know but not recognized by the government, so I don't think that bitcoin will control the world economy.
Activity: 126
i think that is so imposibble so happned in economy because first of all we know for the fact that a crypto is just part of our economy it means that this is just one of the thing that very imposibble crypto is a digital it can be recognized but not to the point that it can control the world
Activity: 133

Soon. But maybe it will be very long if bitcoin will control the world economy. The bitcoin is not accepted by the world if bitcoin can dominate and control the world economy. And in the end bitcoin cannot be used because it is banned by any country because it threatens the economy of every country that bitcoin will control.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
No it cant. Digital Currency has nothing to do with world economy and even it would be valuable on upcoming years government wont really allow such thing to happen for sure.Its a decentralized thing and theres no way it can be considered to be used globally knowing countries have their own different local fiat currencies and i dont think bitcoin would really be considered to take part of it.
Absolutely right. Bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currency can not influence, at least on a large scale, the global economy. It is not capable of this, and even states will limit its capabilities even of such theoretical influence. Therefore, as a weapon from the crypto currency can not be any. Decentralized crypto-currency is generally better not to conflict with the interests of the state and national money, but to try to smoothly enter our world, gradually attracting people with its functionality and benefits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
according to me it could happen but it takes a long time because not all countries agree with each country's bitcoin there is a separate law so I say so.
Activity: 490
Yes, I agree with you what you said because bitcoin can control the world economy and especially now that has been powerful of bitcoin today.
i can't say that bitcoin controlling the economy but the changing the economy by cutting the middleman, and simplifying the crowdfunding process
Activity: 79
  That may be because crptocurrency has a huge potential to replace conventional cash. Not so much of it can be considered as a valuable resource, a kind of speculative asset. to trade large deals quickly. So people with more cryptocurrencies are more likely to be rich in the future
Activity: 420
no but all whales people or rich people can control bitcoin so it will control the economy  and i can say that bitcoin is the one solution to all people to reduce their poverty but theres a lot of poor people will become more becuase of the manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: