Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 12. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I believe this is just exactly how the future will be. Bitcoin will be in control of the world future economy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I think that this thinking is completely wrong, you can only say that bitcoin prices are dominating the whole crypto market alone. For the world economy, bitcoin has no effect. With current market capitalization only $ 200 billion, bitcoin is not strong enough to affect the world economy. Therefore, at this time, bitcoin transactions are always very risky because bitcoin is not controlled by a country.
Activity: 728
I think it is absurd because there are a lot of technical, political, mercantile reasons why this supposition is nonsense. As far as I know the quantity of bitcoins is limited so it means that it is impossible to issue new coins after the limit will be reached. Bitcoin is a very nice currency but bitcoin cannot substitute national currencies like dollar, euro, yen and other. I consider that anybody should not trust any information from mass media resources especially without a careful investigation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
I do not think that a means of payment - the bitcoin - can control the economy.
Simply, we will have to get used to new forms of control.
The established authority will not give up its power so easily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think it was said by someone who does not understand cryptocurrency. this has nothing to do with reality.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
On bitcoin everyone has an opinion, and everything has been said and the opposite of everything.
In reality, bitcoin is only a means of payment, and as institutions will find ways to control it, it will not control anything at all.
Activity: 81
in the economy I think that is true but there must be a struggle against change and large institutions will do their best
in recent years, bitcoin has stabilized and is still increasing their status in the economy. Also, this is one of the trends now in the investment article section of the news. others
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
How many things that we can say for sure is that we will see that when the time will come, and not sooner than this point. If bitcoin will be unavoidable replacement for the existing currencies, we will see that.

Actually it was true that someday, cryptocurrency might take over fiat due to the demand in the market and that is the reason why some of the governments are afraid about the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
How many things that we can say for sure is that we will see that when the time will come, and not sooner than this point. If bitcoin will be unavoidable replacement for the existing currencies, we will see that.
Activity: 96

Well, not direct control, but it can spoil the financial condition of some people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is not dangerous as people think about it it is a currency which is good and useful for the Internet users and used widely for web buying and selling of goods and services while it is also a medium of exchange so it is not dangerous for the economy.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102

I think somehow it can affect the world economy as people were investing into bitcoin and also people are earning from.bitcoin same as people also lost money from bitcoin. Some.business were also connected to bitcoin but the weapon to control world economy I think that is way too far to happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
No it will not because the world economy is one of the biggest economy that a certain business could not attain though bitcoin will going to be one of the biggest economy changer in the near future if all the people around the world will going join in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
我也觉得他会引领社会,因为他从一开始出来的时候影响力就很大
Activity: 30
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still considered to be positive and increasingly mature. One of the interesting signals is that governments have recognized the potential and are increasingly keen on cryptocurrency, but letting Bitcoin control the world economy is hard to come by.
Activity: 271

I'm not quite sure if the change will happen in the next short time, since no one can truly "control" the bitcoin itself. And yet, there is some country that still considering the impact of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (whether it is from the dark side or the good side of it), and the policies from each country are protecting their citizen from the risk of losing their money.

But of course, if the government itself are open-minded with the positive influence of cryptocurrency, there will be a chance where bitcoin will take part to control the world economy.
Economy of the world can be controlled  by a super power nation that has the power to control world economy because of their economy their currency value is powerfull because of their economy many nation will borrow money from them in form of a loan in the conditions that a certain nations should follow the rules and regulation in their advantages that’s why they can control world economy. I don’t know how Bitcoin can control world economy but it really influence world economy
Some large countries have great influence on electronic money. If these countries strictly prohibit bitcoin, then I believe that bitcoin will collapse, but these countries are now supporting bitcoin. Perhaps soon enough, bitcoin will be recognized by the developed world and it will dominate the world economy
Activity: 30
Economic turmoil, high inflation, government tightening of investment is the cause of increased demand for monetary conversion in some countries such as Venezuela, India, Britain, Italy, China. Investors are always trying to find a new currency to use, and Bitcoin is a currency that meets the needs of exchange rates, security and value. It is likely that in the future Bitcoin will be the dominant currency in the global economy.
brand new
Activity: 0
Well, this is the right time for cryptocurrency to play an important role in reviving the economy of the regions, released in the new stable era. When Bitcoin becomes a common currency, all transactions will be around Bitcoin
Activity: 238
I appreciate your article, I was once thinking of how bitcoin could become a means of trading worldwide. No country will banned bitcoin trading, no tax on every transaction and the trading floor is own country
Activity: 349
No way Bitcoin will control the world economy. We have to accept the fact that Bitcoin is not as powerful and great as we think. We can easily see that Bitcoins prices are always down after SEC news or government bans. And it's clear that bitcoin still doesn't have the possibility to manipulate the world economy. By the time the topic was created, Bitcoin was a trend. But now it isn't like before.

Pages:
Jump to: