Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 17. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

It can be true. I mean look at what happened to the USA's economy before when bitcoin affected them. The value of dollar was greatly affected by bitcoin's rise. So, there is no limitations as to what bitcoin's value can do to the economy of a certain country, or in all over the world for that matter, and we should be happy because bitcoin is starting to make some noise.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
They just brainwash you with the media only. Bitcoin do not have posibility to controlling the world economy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
There is a big chance bitcoin might but for now, with the deflation and inflation rate it has, it still has a long way to go.
Activity: 182
This time btc walking to its own road side by side of this world. Time will tell us if if bitcoin control the world economy. There is a big change to take this things to happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
No, that is a conspiracy theory and not a very good one, why do you think someone will create something like bitcoin to control the world economy, bitcoin cannot be shutdown, cannot be taken away from you and you cannot be forced to pay taxes, why would someone try to control the world with a coin like that.
Why not? If someone can manage total hashrate in Bitcoin network (mining), this person or force will be the controller in the Bitcoin system. That's "Attack 51%", you can research more detail on Google Seach. And by the way, this future just happen if Bitcoin can become the primary currency someday.
If someone was able to get that kind of control over the network it could be very easy for all us to change to another coin, if everyone moves away from that coin then the person holding such hash power will be doing so in a coin that is no longer worth anything.
Yes, about the theory, it just means we can control the system of cryptocurrency as long as we can own more than 51% hashrate in network.
However, nobody wants to use and invest in a crypto controlled by someone Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Bitcoin indeed can be controling the world economy, but I think it all returns to the responses of all the governments of each countries to bitcoin, although many people / citizens of each countries that has been helped by bitcoin.. it still if all the governments of each countries completely banned bitcoin, bitcoin wouldn't be able to control the world economy.
Hopefully as time goes by, all the governments of each countries, would be really more having a good respond/thought or really admits to this digital currency that can be have a good influence on the country and its citizens, with a various efforts to regulating it., till can be really to avoid the crimes/criminalities and the risks to the country.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I do not think that it will be a powerful weapon for managing the economy, because if the Internet is turned off, it will simply disappear and will not pose any threat to the economy.
The consequences of turning off the Internet are so bad that are almost unthinkable, can you imagine the amount of money that is going to be lost if the Internet was shut down, you will not only shutdown bitcoin but the entire banking system as well, that is something that is not going to be done lightly if it is ever done, it is more likely that governments try to find a way to block bitcoin directly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Unfortunately Bitcoin does not have the slightest strength in the world economy. If you look at Bitcoin's market volume and world trade rates, you can see that. For this reason, Bitcoin can not control the world economy, it can never affect it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
No, that is a conspiracy theory and not a very good one, why do you think someone will create something like bitcoin to control the world economy, bitcoin cannot be shutdown, cannot be taken away from you and you cannot be forced to pay taxes, why would someone try to control the world with a coin like that.
Why not? If someone can manage total hashrate in Bitcoin network (mining), this person or force will be the controller in the Bitcoin system. That's "Attack 51%", you can research more detail on Google Seach. And by the way, this future just happen if Bitcoin can become the primary currency someday.
If someone was able to get that kind of control over the network it could be very easy for all us to change to another coin, if everyone moves away from that coin then the person holding such hash power will be doing so in a coin that is no longer worth anything.
Activity: 560
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
For every huge invention there are theories like this and yeah in some point it can be more easier to control the economy but the question is why to control economy with a decentralized currency?
Activity: 504
yes although bitcoin has undergone significant evolution and progress but i'm not sure if bitcoin will be able to control and control the world economy, but certainly bitcoin has provided a good economic change for users who have confidence in bitcoin progres to participate and invest in it and this is also a support for the advancement of bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Usually people, not currencies control economies Wink Even though hypothetically btc can become main global currency, most probably it won't replace all local ones. The same as dollar or euro didn't become one global currency.
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Some how it's true because bitcoin is demanding more than other assets to have. if we see in different ways then bitcoin is most successful and having bright future as it now. Because people are going only for bitcoin instead going for banks e.t.c . People have stopped investing into banks they are taking loans from bank and investing into bitcoin. So yes bitcoin will control the economy of World.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
For my opinion I think its no they can't control the world economy maybe bitcoin they can change  our life not the all world maybe someday we can accept the world of cryptocurrencies they can accepted are our government
Yeah it has a lot of benefits and it will pay very good role in making future and will make high potential with help of saving and investing by a lot of people. In case of saving people are thinking very good and they know bitcoin is going to make a lot of money for those who investing today. with high amount when people entre bitcoin they become happy for saving and at the start they prefer to sue bitcoin signature campaign.
Signature campaign is not the best place to make money and earn Bitcoin. Honestly, if you have good funds can use for investment, you should trading cryptocurrency. Or if you have other talent can use to make money, you should take advantage your ability to make money from it, do not try to work hard and make money from signature campaign. It does not enough to help you have good income for your family.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
For my opinion I think its no they can't control the world economy maybe bitcoin they can change  our life not the all world maybe someday we can accept the world of cryptocurrencies they can accepted are our government
Yeah it has a lot of benefits and it will pay very good role in making future and will make high potential with help of saving and investing by a lot of people. In case of saving people are thinking very good and they know bitcoin is going to make a lot of money for those who investing today. with high amount when people entre bitcoin they become happy for saving and at the start they prefer to sue bitcoin signature campaign.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
It is very clear that btc will change a lot of things in the world. But too many people are making predictions about it and there are so many theories. Which can let people to confusion,
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy.
Maybe the technology behind bitcoin is whats going to be the difference and not necessary bitcoin, bitcoin still has some flaws that could handicap the economy has it is not yet efficient enough to be used or to take on the global economy but its still a functional currency...not broken.

i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
This might take several years before the media prediction is proven right or wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: