Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will kill alt coins - page 5. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
December 15, 2017, 05:18:41 AM
BTC makes up for more than half of the total market cap of crypto... That alone shows that the market needs a rebalancing, which just happened over the last week, where btc kept its steady +-16k and alts were pumped a LOT
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 05:12:42 AM
Altcoins are already dead. I don't think they will fall much deeper from here. And if so, I will just buy more and more and more. Risk / reward is awesome right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 15, 2017, 04:37:59 AM
Bitcoin does not seem to stop growing

2018 Altcoin is dead

I know what you mean, everytime the bitcoin price increase, the altcoin price go down. But some altcoin is start going up again in the last 2 days. I think altcoin will not dead and people keep using it on 2018. ETH, BCH and other altcoins going up since 2 days ago.
You're right of what you pointed out about altcoin. It's impossible that this would happen because bitcoin for what I understand is that it rely on altcoin, what I mean is that in exchanging altcoin to fiat it will cross first to bitcoin. This help the btc to be more in demand and for me it is impossible that altcoin will die in 2018.
Altcoins was not kill by bitcoin, however due to high value of bitcoin price, more altcoins will be affected because their price in the market were fall down immediately. Otherwise due to continue increasing of this crypto more people and capitalist hug this coin because they are expecting of more increasing.

Therefore, because of that raising up of bitcoin price more altcoins are suffered.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

I know what you mean, everytime the bitcoin price increase, the altcoin price go down. But some altcoin is start going up again in the last 2 days. I think altcoin will not dead and people keep using it on 2018. ETH, BCH and other altcoins going up since 2 days ago.
You're right of what you pointed out about altcoin. It's impossible that this would happen because bitcoin for what I understand is that it rely on altcoin, what I mean is that in exchanging altcoin to fiat it will cross first to bitcoin. This help the btc to be more in demand and for me it is impossible that altcoin will die in 2018.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 15, 2017, 03:32:49 AM
I don't think so. In fact there's even a possibility that bitcoin will be killed by the other altcoins. Just as bitcoin  gained popularity and strenght so will other altcoins do. They could co-exist but i think there's a small chance for bitcoin to kill them all
I guess Bitcoin will not destroy Altcoin, it can be used as an investment solution and trading. Altcoin also has the potential to bring in many multi-fold profits. But I also do not think that Altcoin can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the main and will remain that way. Bitcoin is currently not only used as an investment, but now Bitcoin has become one of the international currencies used by various communities in various countries. Although not all countries accept Bitcoin, but people will still be able to use Bitcoin with various loopholes and various techniques.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 03:04:56 AM
no. king live with waiter same as bitcoin live with altcoin. bitcoin will continue to grow same as altcoin if altcoin die bitcoin has to die also
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
December 15, 2017, 03:03:50 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Ya now the price of some altcoin also raising.I think you heard about lite coin price raised.It's raised to the next value of 300$ and the price of Ethereum price raised to 670$ from the value of 500$.As like bitcoin price altcoin price also raising in good manner.So altcoin also survive as like bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 15, 2017, 02:50:37 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 15, 2017, 02:34:56 AM
Bitcoin is good as a crypto leader and store of value. Many other altcoins do other useful
functions so those will grow alongwith bitcoin too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 02:20:07 AM
No you're wrong. Most alts are superior to Bitcoin in terms of speed, scalability, security, anonimity...
So if BTC community keeps fighting each other with these hardforks it will probably be the other way around: alts will kill bitcoin.
very much agree, i think you are just looking at the total price versus the total price of alts but if you look at the difference which is the change rate alts has been faster most of the time.
Activity: 182
December 15, 2017, 12:25:50 AM
I don't think so. In fact there's even a possibility that bitcoin will be killed by the other altcoins. Just as bitcoin  gained popularity and strenght so will other altcoins do. They could co-exist but i think there's a small chance for bitcoin to kill them all
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 15, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
most likely the other altcoins will follow him, many of them are more functional, or in a completely different area

If you consider from a month now their has being a good rally in the prices of altcoins which is due to BTC price rise and getting the future listed in exchange . So in coming time it might be possible that other altcoins will also get listed and this will be a booster for such coins.

So BTC is helping the other coins in a way by showing the right direction .
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 15, 2017, 12:17:04 AM
Bitcoin won't kill altcoins but it will kill shitcoins. Legit altcoins grow when Bitcoin pause its rally. Right now we are in a long bull trend, maybe the end of it. Whole market will lose %90 of total marketcap when at the bottom of bear trend. Bitcoin won't be the only one affecting this, but there is still time for that.

It kill bitcoin if we summarize all of altcoin value in one package but for now , I can say altcoin still can't beat bitcoin as far as I've experience trading over 3 years.
LTC is the coin that I thought will able defeat bitcoin but the fact is bitcoin still stay on the top
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 15, 2017, 12:01:34 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Trust me, it won't happen because of the bitcoin will not grow up to be the most expensive coin forever. the altcoin will appear that will surpass bitcoin and might make bitcoin destroyed. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 10:39:39 PM
yes, it seems like it will happen, but I still see some altcoin that will survive, like ETH, doge, litecoi, and 10 best altcoin first.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
December 14, 2017, 10:36:40 PM
Bitcoin won't kill altcoins but it will kill shitcoins. Legit altcoins grow when Bitcoin pause its rally. Right now we are in a long bull trend, maybe the end of it. Whole market will lose %90 of total marketcap when at the bottom of bear trend. Bitcoin won't be the only one affecting this, but there is still time for that.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
December 14, 2017, 10:26:22 PM
I doubt that to happen  because altcoins has so many investors  and buyers  that shows they trusted the growth alts was showing in the market .. many buy bitcoin but they also buy  altcoins so impossible your spec would hapoen in 2018.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
December 14, 2017, 10:17:11 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Will hardly happen. Altcoin will continue to exist and grow despite Bitcoin's rising prices. I think it will affect significantly but it won't reach to a point when Bitcoin will eventually kill all altcoins. We have to consider that Bitcoin and Altcoins may have different uses. The majority of the altcoins are highly specialized in its uses, so I think they will still continue to exist independently of Bitcoin and its fate.
The point is altcoin still active on its development. But remember the bitcoin has a relatiuonship to the massive adoption of the crypto. When bitcoin grows more and more. The altcoin demand will be jumping to the bitcoin. Panic sell, flash crash and another bad thing will be happened in altcoin But the important thing about this will be temporary.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
December 14, 2017, 09:52:31 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Will hardly happen. Altcoin will continue to exist and grow despite Bitcoin's rising prices. I think it will affect significantly but it won't reach to a point when Bitcoin will eventually kill all altcoins. We have to consider that Bitcoin and Altcoins may have different uses. The majority of the altcoins are highly specialized in its uses, so I think they will still continue to exist independently of Bitcoin and its fate.
Activity: 204
December 14, 2017, 09:47:46 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead

I know bitcoin does not stop growing but it does not mean altcoin will die in 2018.
What make you pretty sure in 2018 altcoin will die? Etherium, litecoin, waves and ripple are growing more well than bitcoin in percentage.
Pages:
Jump to: