Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will kill alt coins - page 7. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 14, 2017, 11:13:04 AM
Bitcoin does not seem to stop growing

2018 Altcoin is dead

There are so many projects that has own infrastructure and own idea. They are mostly independent from bitcoin. Bitcoin can keep growing, it is not a problem, those altcoins also will keep climbing up in 2018.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 11:10:33 AM
I don't think the rise of bitcoin will eventually kill all the other altcoins. In my opinion altcoins is riding with bitcoin, as the bitcoin value goes up so does their value. I think what bitcoin is killing the currency widely used right now which is DOLLARS.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 14, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
Bitcoin won't kill any altcoins.
Altcoins is needed for further development of all cryptocurrency.
I'm telling you, competition creates demand and bitcoin won't surelly defeat it.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 14, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead
Not all Altcoins, but I am sure the space is going to end up being wiped clean from shit coins as they will not even have a chance to breathe, let alone survive. Those coins without products will really end up suffering it the most in the long run. I guess we just have to see how things eventually turn out in the coming years for most of them.

As per my analysis, I am not seeing any big threats to altcoins due to rise of bitcoins but altcoin will enjoy free value appreciations along with bitcoin's ride.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 06:46:24 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

might be not ! because Bitcoin always support Altcoins in other way think deeply why it is   Grin
only the matter of time if you already into crypto world then you might know what i mean

Thanks
Regards
Happy Trading
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
December 14, 2017, 06:06:24 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Thus it might be otherwise. altcoin that will kill and make bitcoin fell. not forever bitcoin will be at the top because the longer the bitcoin is also increasingly depleted and will be replaced by other coins.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
December 14, 2017, 05:53:22 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will kill the altcoin. When I first join the crypto market then I know the only one coin "The bitcoin" and after some days I got to know about the fact that there are lots of coins which I can trade and make money. Now as too many new people joining the crypto coin market the same thing is happening for many of them. Maximum of them are putting their money directly on bitcoin, but as they will become familiar with the other coins they will trade with the altscoin too.
Merit: 128
December 14, 2017, 04:35:58 AM
Actually bitcoin is never stop growing  Grin
It's not true that kill them.Maybe if bitcoin stop grow and fixed price then all altcoin will growing.

Well the fact that when bitcoin goes up and alts are left behind with it but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will kill alts and bitcoin is just a victim here. Surely it somehow help with alts to recover and many just don't see the other side of the picture.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 04:22:46 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

That's next to impossible. Bitcoin will not kill altcoins.
They cannot kill each other. People will still trust altcoins so money still come to altcoin. Thus it's really hard for bitcoin to kill alts.
Activity: 72
December 14, 2017, 04:19:27 AM
I'd say there are maybe 10 alt coins that provide a real value out there, and hundreds of sh*t coins.
JCM
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 04:08:18 AM
I think rather the other way around: bitcoin will have to fight for his place, although I do not know who might have to take that place.
Ether? I do not think so.
Ultimately a currency with the least volatility.
Activity: 224
December 14, 2017, 03:59:30 AM
not to be such a thing. current altcoin even arguably defeating bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin weakened lately and not even a high increase.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 14, 2017, 03:00:35 AM
If Bitcoin goes, it will take pretty much everything with it.  How many options are there to buy non-BTC crypto?  Just a few from the top 10 as far as I know, so it'll be difficult to push cash into alts, its going to come from falling BTC.
Bitcoin cannot take pretty much everything with it. Some altcoins are solid and they have some good backing of investors.

The only coins we will end up see being taken down would be some shit coins without a real product and just there for playing means for pump and dumps. Those are the coins that we will end up seeing packing their bags of shit coin and walking away from the market.
Activity: 462
December 12, 2017, 07:16:41 AM
Actually bitcoin is never stop growing  Grin
It's not true that kill them.Maybe if bitcoin stop grow and fixed price then all altcoin will growing.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 12, 2017, 07:13:24 AM
Altcoins arent dead. Maybe you said that because of the continue rising of the bitcoins. We all dont know what will happen in the future , who knows, maybe there are altcoins there that are waiting to rise and overcome bitcoin. For now, let us continue to ride on the opportunity that bitcoin has given to us. Keep on investing on bitcoins and im sure it will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
December 12, 2017, 04:52:04 AM
If bitcoin rise altcoin will rise.

If Bitcoin falls, altcoins will crash, except few.

How to know which altcoin is better?

When bit coin fall a little, see which all altcoins are growing.   Those will survive. Rest will go.

no it not,  these doesnt happen on a pattern. sometimes altcoins fall when bitcoins rise and there were times that bitcoin falls when altcoins rise therfor i could possibly say that there prices are totally independent and not somehow bind to each other, its just a mere co incedents.

How to know which altcoin is better?

do a quick research about that specific alt that you want to invest and see if that alt has a good background. you can also based on some users feed back and reviews about that coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 12, 2017, 04:30:35 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Maybe, it is not right to use the word "kill". Maybe surpass can, but, as per speed.. I think that altcoin is growing faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

We're happy where bitcoin is going but only if altcoins do too but unfortunately it won't. Maybe next year, btc will at least have a rest so altcoins can recover.
Merit: 252
December 12, 2017, 02:38:36 AM
Not rely all, most of those claiming to be faster and cheaper transaction fee as just been sent back to drawing board with the launch of lightning network, I believe the likes of Dash will be affect, all BTC need more is more privacy features to kill most of these useless coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 01:39:04 AM
Bitcoin doesn't kill altcoins. If Bitcoin is the Sun then, Altcoins are other planets which move around the sun. Altcoins are best when considering transaction speed, lower fees and you won't regret investing it. Because, one day or the other it'll take us to moon. I've profited good amounts from Altcoins.As the price of Btc rises it does not stop Altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: