Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 14. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
Virgin Money joins ban on buying Bitcoin on credit cards

Some us bank ban buying bitcoin just on credit card
But some media have been announced that us ban bitcoin and this effect all the market
Be patient and dont listen to rumors
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:27:13 PM
All the time when bitcoin goes down it goes up after it. So you shouldn't panic and just wait wait and wait.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
February 07, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
you can not say something like this, panic is a natural thing happens to someone when a problem comes, and honestly, when the price of Bitcoin $ 7300 I panic too, only a few people who can convince himself not to panic, some people would definitely do Panic Sell
Activity: 448
February 07, 2018, 03:13:59 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Of course, it will grow. And on such strong corrections it can be profitable to buy at a lower price.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
As I always said, weak hands lose and the strong hands will prevail
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
February 07, 2018, 02:32:00 PM
During the past 24-hours, the prices have increased by around 20%, but I would consider the correction to be over only if the exchange rates breach the psychologically important $10,000 per coin level. Hopefully, that will occur within the next few days.
Activity: 476
February 07, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
Yes atleast we have a glimpse of green in the market today. I know the worst days are over we heading to the  right direction now. If you do not release your coin you will not lose. Hold till the price is  good.    
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 07, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
I've predicted that time will happen in the foreseeable future. Not just the Chinese news to ban bitcoin which is the effect of the decline in bitcoin prices drastically this year but there are still many things that influence the occurrence of bitcoin price correction at the beginning of this year one of them is solving the solution of the high transaction costs of a bitcoin by the developers because it making bitcoin unreasonable for a transaction so that users are diverting their investments from bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
bitcoin will definitely rise again that's for sure. Actually not only bitcoin got the lower value, these past few days almost all coins had red marks that causes every coin holders to panic. We cannot blame them, because they think their investment is already at risk because of what happened in the market. Well, one thing's for sure bitcoin will definitely go up same as the other coins in the market. That's why there is no reason to get panic. Always think positive.
Activity: 95
February 07, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
Yes, we just have to wait. Bitcoin prices will rise and wait until we get the rate of price. Bitcoin prices will surely increase soon because the price decreases if we do not need panic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
Yeah bitcoin will rise again soon.bitcoin price always increases and decreases.So at present though bitcoin price is going down but do not worry just wait it will rise soon.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

That's right, bitcoin will soon go up, buy now is a good idea to get bigger profits. A little patience and wait for the price to improve.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
February 07, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
Bitcoin will always rise back to it's glorious position above 10k and it's just a matter of time. But this panic from the last days was really deep , panic was present in all the market , it was a bloody day indeed. This will not be the last dip guys but remember , bitcoin will always recover.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 07, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Actually, the price of bitcoins is rising now. So do not be afraid because it's not the end of bitcoins. Because it starts at a higher price and it's about to happen! So let's look at each collapse of an opportunity to buy the cheap amount of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 07, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

In fact, my prediction is that in the early summer bitcoin will again find the high price, and everyone must have the same expectations as this, whatever I see from year year, every big day like Christmas and New Year there must be an increase for bitcoin price ...
Those spectations doesn't meet what the predictions has to come this year 2018, because those fake news behind along with fuds really has affected a lot of people to be panic. As of this moment upon seeing more updates with bitcoin price, it performed drastically as it has unpredictable movement getting stable at $8000 and above. It did fluctuate lesser and spikes smaller amounts of increase, so everybody is actively doing day trades that's why the price changes eventually.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
Yes,i think on this march the price will rise up again,so you don't need to panic because we all know that bitcoin price is not stable. Bitcoin will recover soon so don't lost your hope
What make you sure bitcoin price will rise up in march? If you have an analysis about it I would love to hear it. Yes, I know bitcoin price is not stable but I want to know the most affect the price of bitcoin before, so when the price will goes up I will buy bitcoin and when the price will go down I will sell it, it seems you know it.
Activity: 246
February 07, 2018, 12:55:11 PM
Looking at the history of nearly any of the top coins that have been around a couple years you can notice trends.News isn't the only thing that moves the prices around in the market.Sometimes it's simply just people finally getting money that don't mind losing.
Activity: 5
February 07, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
it will increase in next month gradually, don't be panic
Activity: 405
February 07, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Don't need to be panic, instead just think an idea, like you can buy bitcoin, and keep it until the price will rise, so that for the next few days you earn a good profit.  Just keep holding your bitcoin, as we see the price today is rising again but it slow. Its normally to bitcoin that it may happen sometimes its rising and falling. We need to do is trust on bitcoin and wait until the price is good. We always positive think in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: