Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 12. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
I see it rising, but slower this time, there are lot of people burned from investing at 10k prices and higher. So I guess we gonna go slower this time to 20k. I believe we gonna see the boom in May and June like last year.

Last year bitcoin was at its best at the end of the year bro, bitcoin touched 20,000 usd. when this bitcoin falls drastically and rises slowly. All possibilities could happen this year. There is a predicted to rise to touch 50,000 usd, there is also a predict tiadak achieve that value.
Yes true that price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease because we will be aware of bitcoin that price has increase now more than double, fluctuation is a part of crypto currency so it does not mean it will remain low for long time, bitcoin is right now low and it is great opportunity for people to invest in bitcoin and see the price of bitcoin at high level and peak after a few days.
Activity: 27
February 09, 2018, 03:05:42 PM
I feel same thing..It will raise after march
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 09, 2018, 02:52:03 PM
Yeah.That will be.Bitcoin price always increases and decreases.This increasing and decreasing processing happens automatically.So decreasing or increasing of the price of bitcoin is not an unusual thing.So bitcoin price will rise soon.Do not be panic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
it always happens. Bitcoin goes up and down and there is no need to panic. Even if bitcoin plunged for almost 15 to 20% and almost crashed down for about $2000 dollars, bitcoin will still recover. Investors has to hold on a little bit more because bitcoin will still regain it's value, for sure it will recover it always does. Actually now is the best time to buy bitcoin while it's still low.
Like climbing a roller coaster up and down is a normal thing. For those who are able to adapt to a price that is easy to change, surely can use it well to get big profit. Not easy to panic and always sharpen the analysis in reading charts and market developments, it's the main capital.
Activity: 40
February 09, 2018, 02:59:37 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

i hope so it will rise soon but its normal when invest then price down everybody becomes panic. Best Wishes for all of us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
it always happens. Bitcoin goes up and down and there is no need to panic. Even if bitcoin plunged for almost 15 to 20% and almost crashed down for about $2000 dollars, bitcoin will still recover. Investors has to hold on a little bit more because bitcoin will still regain it's value, for sure it will recover it always does. Actually now is the best time to buy bitcoin while it's still low.
Activity: 392
February 09, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
Yeah,that is a common feature of bitcoin.Bitcoin price always increases and decreases.This increasing and decreasing always happens automatically.Since Bitcoin has decreased now so the bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 09, 2018, 12:10:40 PM
Don't panic  everything will be fine. Market always move in circle
Activity: 58
February 09, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

If the price will up  from march thats good news and hoping it will true. Bitcoin holder are frusted as rate is much lower. May be price will be very high in short time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 09, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

Definitely.  The falling of its price has an end.  It just so happen that there were negative news about crypto currency this year.   To look at its price before, we can see that bitcoin price is still quite higher.  We are just impressed and surprised that its price two months ago was very high.  Its price right now is just fair enough.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 09, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
I agree, do not panic when the price of BTC down. remain calm and keep an eye on the progress of the price or issue of bitcoin. in my opinion, this is a great time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price.
Activity: 384
February 09, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
I do really think the same thing that by the time the month of March enter our calendars, a great change will happen which is specifically form the current dump, Bitcoin price will be reversible and be into a pump price which is the much awaited moment by all of us Bitcoin users who are still into hoping and believing with Bitcoin's capacity and capability to rise up. While waiting for that, we just need to focus our attention into buying more Bitcoins while it is still in an affordable price since it was currently into dump.
Activity: 238
February 09, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
Definitely, bitcoin will rise back again, it needed a healthy price correction after the mind blowing bull run last December. The only one who need to panic are those who took a loan and bought bitcoin. I feel sorry for my friend tho. He did that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 09, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
Don't panic bitcoin will rise again in the right time you need to wait and have patience. If you want to buy bitcoin don't hesitate to do that because this is the right time to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 150
February 08, 2018, 04:28:14 PM
Bitcoin is likely to rise again after a sharp fall. If you already understand bitcoin certainly will not panic. That is a distinct sensation for bitcoin users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
Yes, I see bitcoin booming again, we don't need to panic because definitely bitcoin my raise again and all the invest will enjoy and laugh again. As a bitcoin investor you need to understand crypto-currency markets to avoid heart broken, it raising and dump any time but sooner btc will boom
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
February 08, 2018, 04:16:52 PM
Yes i am very optimistic bitcoin value will soon rise again.
We must be aware that in the crypto world, up and down the price is very difficult to guess because it fluctuates, so do not be too panicky with the current situation.
Don't panic,we should take advantage of opportunities like this to multiply the assets by buying bitcoin.
All we have to do is be patient and keep waiting for the bitcoin value to jump back.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

The wisest ones have bought crypto and invested into Bitcoins. While the other guys in panic were selling their coins, those ones decided to place into their wallets more BTC and alts. That’s right I think!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

Yes l agree that bitcoin will rise soon it's not about to panic so that our coins is safe. We can hold it until price is increasing on the right price for us. It's very difficult thing in dump price time to the needy because they don't have choice but to sell it anytime.we can do nothing but to sell it up. But it is so thankful for the future because there's another day for me to win back all my loses. It's like we wait for another chance. Because there's always a chance for us.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:55:30 AM
The current price of bitcoin is increasing at this moment, decisions in holding and investing is now necessary. Invest now while the price is still at dip to get great amount of profit and for the holders, keep holding! And I hope that this will happen continuously.
Pages:
Jump to: