Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 13. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
February 08, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
Of course it will rise.we can see 50000$ end of this year.Belivers like you never fail in crypto currency.be positive always.This dip is normal.This is just the market cycle of bitcoin.weak hand always throw away their money.It will bounce back soon and it already begun.Indian media is the main reason for this dip.it went down to 6000$ because of that.they reported a false news about bitcoin.but everything is clear now and hopefully we can see a great future ahead.

Yes of course we can see a great future ahead mate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 04:40:00 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

yes of course bitcoin will surely rise again so no need to panic, calm and positive thinking, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold bitcoin you have and wait
Activity: 294
February 08, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
I solemnly agree with you that bitcoin will rise in the month of March, its advisable to invest in it now because the price will skyrocket in few months time. The banning on Facebook has also contributed to the fall of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
Yes BTC price will rise again this year but it s going to be at a slower pace. I do not expect anything sudden and magical in terms of the price rise like in december 2017.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
February 08, 2018, 04:25:54 AM
Of course it will rise.we can see 50000$ end of this year.Belivers like you never fail in crypto currency.be positive always.This dip is normal.This is just the market cycle of bitcoin.weak hand always throw away their money.It will bounce back soon and it already begun.Indian media is the main reason for this dip.it went down to 6000$ because of that.they reported a false news about bitcoin.but everything is clear now and hopefully we can see a great future ahead.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
February 07, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
I hope it rises nut I think another crash is possible.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
yes the BTC price will surely come back up. Its only a matter of time. i think people should see this price fall as an avenue to invest. if the price didnt drop, there will be hardly any fair window to invest in BTC. This price fall is healthy and well needed to take the BTC to the next level.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 07, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
Yup,BTC is very volatile cryptocurrency and fluctuation is common in cryptocurrency.I was studying some article regarding BTC,i quoted in one place where BTC price was $2 and gradually it reached top price of $1000 and crashed to $200 after some time.So after every crash BTC elevated to high price.Currently different news regarding regulations,FUD South Korea,are hyped to such a level that many investor are withdrawing their investment due to which price is falling,this is good because new investors are coming and with the passing time more investment will come in BTC and gradually price will increase and will gain some high altitude.This is not a panic but also a good gesture.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
February 07, 2018, 05:10:14 PM
The FUD that was spread last week's together with the hack of exchange Coincheck in Japan and the US authorities hearing on cryptocurrencies, were the cause of the price drop. Now that the hearing had a quite positive outcome, the price increased immediately with an $83 billion boost in the market.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 04:56:28 PM
I agree, we can take this opportunity to buu bitcoin at a lower price then hold it until the value goes up. We are not sure when the value goes up but it will definitely goes up.
Activity: 17
February 07, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
As a variant, we are waiting a big fall on the fiat stock exchanges soon, therefore now the venture funds are selling their crypto currencies on the crypto exchange markets in priority order.

I think that the current raising of the crypto currencies is temporary, and situation is unstable yet. Bitcoin can fall down to $4000-$5000 in the near future.

I don't agree with you. I suppose that 2018 - 2019 will the period when institutional investors will probably appear broadly at cryptocurrency market. So, their money will push up the price of Bitcoin. I suppose that we never will see BTC at $4,000 - 5,000 levels.
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
BITCOIN will rise again already, it hit above $8100 today. currently now its $8055 so i believe that the dips are soon over and the Climax has begun. invest and buy your BITCOIN now. my prediction is that it will hit $9500 on or before MARCH.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
I believe so too, it is clear that this decreasing will be followed by increasing of the price sooner or later. Bitcoin's price is volatile, and it will go up again as usual, there is no need to panic about that. It is not the first time Bitcoin go down in its history, but this time it dropped down after a remarkable increasing, thats why people started selling and panicking.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:33:28 PM
yes, we can see in bitcoin chart now, bitcoin start up again.
we all expect bitcoin to rise after the issue subsides
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232
February 07, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
As a variant, we are waiting a big fall on the fiat stock exchanges soon, therefore now the venture funds are selling their crypto currencies on the crypto exchange markets in priority order.

I think that the current raising of the crypto currencies is temporary, and situation is unstable yet. Bitcoin can fall down to $4000-$5000 in the near future.
Activity: 243
February 07, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
Yes, it is true that we only need to wait for this moment, and the bitcoin is really unstable so that the next few weeks will decrease, but there is no need to panic because Bitcoin will continue to increase and it is a good sign and correct you at these moments we can buy Bitcoin and hold it for the next few months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
Statistics of past years, shows us a fall in February! On this I believe that now there is a temporary correction! After the end of the Chinese New Year, everything will go up! Bitcoin will always grow! Now goes the sale!))))) capitalization will increase in geometric progression!
Activity: 17
February 07, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
Don't worry. Bitcoin will rise in March-April. And I suppose it will be $20-25K in May.
Bitcoin has a huge infrastructure and there are no resons to shut-down as in 2013))
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 07, 2018, 03:48:43 PM
Bitcoin again pumping and other coin also pump.Now bitcoin face many problem like as China’s Full Ban of Cryptocurrency Exchanges.On the other hand facebook ban bitcoin  and all ico thats means crypto currency ads.As  a result bitcoin price dump but  Btc back over $8K and  top 100 Coins started pumping .Now time to control your emotion and donot sell  any asset
Activity: 728
February 07, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
You speech is absolutely right. Bitcoin price now started rising. Hope that as soon as its price hit 20k again. So it is great thinking to buy some bitcoin now and hold them. You must get huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: