Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 9. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
Yes, it is very difficult to find people who do not succumb to a general panic and do not sell their coins convulsively. Take advantage of the situation, buy yourself a crypto currency at a reduced price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 10, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
I absolutely agree that bitcoin will rise again. It is not the end of bitcoin so there is nothing to be worried about. It maybe at the low price as of now but most of us here keep on believing that bitcoin will recover again. Banning of cryptocurrencies in China is one of the main reason of the big downfall of bitcoin but this is not the reason for bitcoin to end.  We all hope that sooner or later the bitcoin will rise again, and when it comes, for sure we can recover of what our loss and gain more profit from it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:17:22 PM
I totally agree with you. People get scared when they see a drop, but it's part of the game. They think this is the end, but we all should keep calm and wait patiently the recovery, and holding our BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:16:23 PM
Deffinetely, we expect atleast 20k in March
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 02:12:11 PM
I also hope that bitcoin will soon raise prices again. Looking at the current price, I'm a little panicked, and I've sold 50% of the total bitcoin I have when the price is still at $ 15,000, and 50% I hold. Money from bitcoin sales, I use to buy more bitcoin with cheap price. hopefully this is the best way for now.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
The most wrong thing people do is panic when the market falls. There is no need for this. They just create problems for themselves, and it's good if they did not hurry to sell the crypto currency when the price falls.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 01:25:29 PM
this could happen, with the news from japan that legalize bitcoin to transact, hopefully in March bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
My opinion is that people should not panic. I think that the level of bitcoin will rise again to 20,000 dollars. Suggest people to buy bitcoin now
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 01:10:03 PM
Yes, I strongly agree on your opinion. Bitcoin will slowly return to its original position.
I am sure within 2-3 months the bitcoin will recover and rise again.
No need to fear and worry this is only a matter of time and we just need to be patient.
Activity: 160
February 10, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
Yes, don't be worry. Btc will be rise up. So just keep your btc. When btc price uprise and you can sell btc so you can earn a big money
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
February 10, 2018, 12:17:57 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Yes, I agree with you. I also think that Bitcoin will hit again. Every year in January and February Bitcoin price going down. But at the end of the  February Bitcoin price will pump again. And this time Bitcoin will pump so high.
Activity: 602
February 10, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
Yes, you are right, bitcoin is already beginning to grow slowly, gradually regaining its former positions. By March, the price should reach its previous positions. Nervous is really not worth it.
Activity: 11
February 10, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
Really hope this will become true because I started my crypto trading when bitcoin price was as high as 15k and now I am in a big loss.
But no one can take out our hope Smiley
Cheers,
Activity: 363
February 10, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
I really don't know what is the reason behind why bitcoin price is decreased but i am sure that like before the price of bitcoin will increase and no reason to be panic this is a normal in bitcoin.
Activity: 742
February 10, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
Of course, Bitcoin will be rise soon, now a days bitcoin again growing if you see previous market price with bitcoin and now bitcoin price is pump again hope bitcoin price is growing again. who make a panic i'm suggest just hold a sometime and you can see again bitcoin tack his place.
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
February 10, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
Yes,correct bitcoin will rise soon because we all know that the price of bitcoin is changeable and we do not know when to increase or decrease but the only sure is after the lowest price of bitcoin in a few days or weeks it will increase again.

Agree with you. It will rise soon. It will be double before the year ends for sure.so if you have bitcoin , just hodl , you will be the winner soon. Those only hodlers will get paid by being patience and have trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 10, 2018, 12:04:56 PM
yes, I also agree with your opinion that bitcoin will rise again with a fantastic price.
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

yes, bitcoin will rise again no need to panic, if panic and sell bitcoin you have then you will lose, better, hold bitcoin you have, meanwhile you can buy bitcoin with cheap price at this time.
February 10, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
I fully agree with the previous statements, do not panic in such a complicated moment, as this is all temporary. Instead of your panic, it is better to concentrate your energy and conduct market analysis, and make sure of the reliability of this currency and its future growth.
Activity: 238
February 10, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
Yes, I think the bitcoin now in present it is nothing problem of the value of the bitcoin because it takes longer the value it will be continue to increase don't panic.
Pages:
Jump to: