Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 11. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 157
February 10, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

Yes the bitcoin would increase so I suggest to buy bitcoin , and then don't be panic or panic selling though so no regret at the end. And many prediction said that bitcoin price will pump up again or increase again. Remember that bitcoin is unstable though so just ride on the flow don't panic.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
February 10, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Actually it is now starting to recover and that is something to look forward tonin the next months to come for Bitcoin. Indeed, the crash highly and negatively affect the whole cryptomarket making most of the crypptos' market value low lately. But since they are now showing green marks, we should continue holding and avoid selling to earn profit as well.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
February 10, 2018, 08:22:15 AM
yes youre probably right and this market dump right now is caused by the ban and the news about cryptocurrencies and the major price correction last month, investors panic about that, but it surely recover by this year, 15k before march ends maybe possible.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 08:11:23 AM
Yes, I recognized you, in the past month bitcoin down from $20000 to $8000 today,  now the bitcoin has stopped down, it will soon rise again, I door should not choose to sell the bitcoinnow, we need to do is wait patiently for the bitcoin to recover
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
Deffinetely, we expect atleast 25k in April
yes,I have faith in bitcoin,the price will rise soon,so don't panic,stay calm because by march or april bitcoin price will possibly reach 15k and above.

The only option we have is if you panic about the market then you are going to be the looser, so think twice before selling in the market because if you sell them below the bought price then you will be in loss. So think once before selling because there is always room for a price increase.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 10, 2018, 08:03:44 AM
Deffinetely, we expect atleast 25k in April
yes,I have faith in bitcoin,the price will rise soon,so don't panic,stay calm because by march or april bitcoin price will possibly reach 15k and above.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
Price has started to increase slowly, at some time period the price seems to show some signs of minor fluctuation. Possibly this minor fluctuation will continue with sustained growth continuing to reach new ath. We the users need the understanding that, bitcoin will recover after every dip.
All those who are holding their crypto coins for some long period of time will be desperately waiting for the market value to increase as they have been waiting since a long period of time but still the market is falling down constantly. There is nothing to be worried as things will change in the near future and the ones who have invested their money into will then be able to make more money out of their investment.
Activity: 230
February 09, 2018, 05:34:00 PM
Wow... its goodnews.. I hope will be come true..soon..
Activity: 27
February 09, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
Yeah.but I also think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
Yes off course bitcoins will grow again as according to the graph in last few years the price for cryptocurrencies as well as the stock market has been low perhaps due to the some financial issues. It is natural according to me and we should not panic here. Also i can somehow study the graph and according to the graph the price for bitcoins as well as etherum has started rising. Hope it truely starts rising.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 05:16:08 PM
Yes, I really agree with you, the bitcoin that decreased this month increased slowly, and Bitcoin has risen slowly this is a good sign and the best time for now is to wait for the next few months so the bitcoin price increases again.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
Yes you are right the Bitcoin value will be going to moon soon. as per some crypto expert predictions the Bitcoin price will be more than 20k at end of March 2018.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
I don’t know if it’ll rise soon but still i’ll be waiting here. I really think that no need to be panicked, in crypto world this volatility is very normal and waiting is the best option.
Activity: 7
February 09, 2018, 05:05:18 PM
I strongly agree that bitcoin will bounce back and I think it is not the end of bitcoin so there is nothing we need to worry about ....
Activity: 112
February 09, 2018, 05:02:03 PM
Yes I agree with you.  The news of China and Korea and other regulation worldwide hit crypto hard recently... however I do believe it will raise again, and has already rose a little since a few days ago.  Its very hard to predict, but in general this is the future, it will all rise and concur the current fiat systems.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 04:59:40 PM
It is now actually having green marks in the market which means its market value is starting to rise. Maybe we already reached the bottom of the continuous crash lately so this is something to look forward in the next months for cryptos. For now, holding would be a more necessary way than selling to make its value higher. Ofcourse there will still be sudden crashes but hopefully it won't be as big as what happened lately.
Activity: 55
February 09, 2018, 04:53:15 PM
yes bitcoin market recover in march,
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 04:31:03 PM
sure bitcoin will rise again. this panic is just a normal one that occurs in every business. bitcoin will rise again and go beyond its highest price soonest.i strongly advice people to invest now and wait and watch bitcoin prize increase.
Activity: 140
February 09, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
it will grow. It's just an unfortunate interval, because there is no eternal growth. But in the long run bitcoin will be something very valuable, I am convinced of this.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
Coin stock markets reacted harshly due to negative news from Chinese state officials. Actually, China wants to control the crypt money. Chinese New Year influenced the markets negatively.
Pages:
Jump to: