Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 19. (Read 1655 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
February 07, 2018, 06:13:01 AM
 One of my Fb friends shares this informations and personal ideas .. I've read some of this news but i forgot the link..But you can search the news by using the key words.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

11 Signs that everything is going to be ok.

1. Singapore just announced it has no intention of making crypto illegal.
2. The market is still 3x what it was 6 months ago
3. Australia's big 4 banks have no intention of barring people from buying crypto.
4. Banks are starting to use crypto for cross border payments.
5. The stock markets are down $1 trillion this week, crypto markets are doing better.
6. Bitcoin ATM installations are on the rise.
7. Singapore airlines wants to use block chain tech for it's loyalty program
8. Europe’s Largest Utilities company is ready and willing to Sell Renewable Energy to Cryptocurrency Miners.
9. Bittrex about to reopen user sign ups and add USD trading option.
10. CFCT chair declares that the aim is to protect the consumer with a "Do no Harm" approach to regulation.
11. Everything is on sale

What the news says and what the news means can be 2 completely different things.
While many people may feel that they got burnt buying bitcoin in December, the reality is that this is still a normal correction. No one wants to ban crypto, Tier 1 Countries have no desire to ban crypto, the world is still preparing for mass adoption, banks are not preventing people from buying crypto, big institutions are using crypto daily, the SEC aim to protect consumers against fraud in crypto and the crypto market is still larger than what it was 6 months ago.

What does all this mean?
A lot of the news in recent times have painted a rather grim picture of the crypto space - there's a lot of FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) mixed in with fake news and rumours that fuel negative sentiment.
Take everything into consideration from a holistic point of view rather than focussing on the scary bits.

The one bit of news that needs clarity is the fear that banks are helping to 'ban' crypto by preventing people from buying crypto - this is simply not true.
Banks are stopping people from buying crypto using credit cards because frankly, it doesn't make sense that people use credit to buy other money. The banks also need to mitigate credit risk and fraud by taking this stance.
 Compliments of (Paul De Sousa Ari Maccabi)
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
Bitcoin recover 2k usd in price, but i think crypto market will be in depression while not be anounced one of the big projects for example TON.
Then crypto returns their peoples trust
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
yeah we all will be more happy in summer  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 06:09:19 AM
Bitcoin is rising slowly and that's a good sign. Bitcoin is reaching near $8K right now on CoinmarketCap - means Bitcoin may be stable for a while.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Yes, we just need to wait.Bitcoins price will rise soon and wait again until such time we get the price rate that we wanted.Bitcoins price are really unstable so not for a long time the price will be low, it will still rise.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 06:06:16 AM
I see it rising, but slower this time, there are lot of people burned from investing at 10k prices and higher. So I guess we gonna go slower this time to 20k. I believe we gonna see the boom in May and June like last year.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
February 07, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
I saw a tweet from Peter Brandt with saying it will go to 9450 . In btw he have 146k follower now imagine Tongue

Yeah may be he is right.but I don't think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
February 06, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: