Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 14. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
August 08, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
The price of bitcoin now is experiencing huge loses and its alarming. But i still believed in bitcoin. All things in this world has its end. But I don't think bitcoin will come into an end.
It is alarming for those people who until now does not know what they are entering at, who until now does not have faith in bitcoin, for sure in the next coming days the value of bitcoin will rise again so we don't need to be worry about this, we don't need to rush things, we just need to support each other and have faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 06:24:56 PM
The price of bitcoin now is experiencing huge loses and its alarming. But i still believed in bitcoin. All things in this world has its end. But I don't think bitcoin will come into an end.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
Although bitcoin is not guarantee to stay around forever. However, bitcoin chances of staying around for long is higher because every day new people accept bitcoin as a payment method. Also, there is freedom of expression, so I believe everybody has right to say what they think about bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
 it is strange to me i must be sincere i don't understand why people wants to kill the hopes of other people, it is sure that bitcoin will not go any where it will remain in the market to gave good profit to investors which is going to increasevas time goes on
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
It is interesting how some people think bitcoin will die. We have all seen how high bitcoin rises when people start thinking that it is dead. Let us all embrace the fact that bitcoin is here to stay.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 03:59:11 PM
bitcoin will never die every day but people buy more and more and a day will come when all the people of the world will want to have one left. There are only 21 million. There is no more demand on any of these days. price will rise as the foam its use is increasingly higher so the graphics indicate a positive addition to the transactions and it is expected that in a few months many other online stores will accept it as a payment method and the appearance of new technologies that will allow a lower fit so biytcoin came to stay for a long time
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:54:57 PM
People always share at least 2 groups)))Those who are for and against,optimists and pessimists, and so on.Don't pay attention to that.Common sense must always win.If bitcoin dies, so will other coins and all cryptography.I think no one will allow it.Too many people,resources,finances, and things are involved.All this was done to develop a new financial direction.And it certainly won't die at the very beginning of its great journey.The situation on the market is part of a big game, someone knows how not to bluff badly)))))))If you want to win,you have to see where the truth is and where the lie is and of course to be able to count and predict the situation.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:49:30 PM
I think that bitcoin will not die, he will fall, but the bitcoin will never die the loudest crypto currency

I agree with you, yes bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is a very popular and strongest cryto currency in this era and hope in coming future many countries enter in this coin because they know that one day bitcoin will be a very famous coin in the world like usd.
Activity: 434
August 08, 2018, 03:40:22 PM
Negative about bitcoin says one who expected to get a big profit in a short time, but did not receive this profit. These people are now spreading bad rumors and negative about the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
It’s been almost a year, there is a bunch of people with their contagious negative ideas about bitcoin. To me, i really try to avoid those pointless thoughts. I don’t fall for bad news easily cuz i know that i’m here because i believe in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is alive for years and i’m sure it’ll continue to stay alive.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 03:09:45 PM
Read the messages that bitcoin is dying is ridiculous. These are stupid rumors that have nothing to do with the truth. With bitcoin everything will be fine.
Activity: 44
August 08, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
nobody thinks it will die, but many think it needs to correct so hard that altcoins and get get rich quick ppl get washed out, and the space once again becomes more leveled.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
we see bitcoin drops its price then back it up later on, that happens over and over again, so dont mind those negative ones who keep saying that bitcoin will die, because for us, it will never be until it reaches its very peek
Activity: 41
August 08, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
Bitcoin has gained enough popularity as an investment medium. Now it's time to get utilities. Many new ICOs carry ways to use cryptos to make transactions in everyday life, namely to buy and sell items that are used daily. Many utility cards like that are available now. Now depends on the merchant to start accepting it. This is increasing day by day and hence, Bitcoin will not die anytime soon but will get more popularity.
copper member
Activity: 409
August 08, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
Yes, you are right, bitcoin will not easily die because of the strongest coins in crypto, the market is indeed volatile and the price of bitcoin is very low, but bitcoin doesn't die that fast because bitcoin is a trusted coin. We only need to be patient and later bitcoin will definitely increase again.
Activity: 307
August 08, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoin will not die, yes its value may fall but it doesn't mean that it is the end of bitcoin. It is part of the crypto currency to goes up or down its value. Bitcoin will not die because everyday the number of people who knows or using bitcoin is increasing. As long as there is a people who using bitcoin, bitcoin will not die. Trust bitcoin and it will not fail you.
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
There is definitely much to be discussed about this topic. I have actually read a lot on this tread before adding my voice and I can see contradictory views even among the earlier adopters.
Nevertheless, I think until Btc is able to curb the current flaws which in one way or the other scares some investors nad some governments, we cannot say with certainty that btc wont die.
Personally, I do believe that btc is still very young and nowhere closer to its end now but once again, the future is obscured.
Activity: 42
August 08, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
I think that bitcoin will not die, he will fall, but the bitcoin will never die the loudest crypto currency
Activity: 336
August 08, 2018, 09:25:22 AM
This is not good thinking about such matters, people of the world are hoping for the rise of bitcoin and praying for that, on other hand some people are thinking about the death, it is strange i don't understand why people wants to kill the hopes of other people, it is sure that bitcoin will not go any where it will remain in the market to gave good profit to investors.
Activity: 214
August 08, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
I totally agree to the fact that Bitcoin (BTC) will not die. This is a coin that has really done well for some time now and I think that it will be very difficult or impossible for BTC to die like that.
Pages:
Jump to: