Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 12. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:30:57 PM
as long as people keep on using the bitcoin and giving it a value it wont die and i dont think it will happen sooner
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
Yes bitcoin won't die specially now more and more countries are recognizing bitcoin and more and more people are using bitcoin so it won't just die that easily
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 25, 2018, 07:00:04 PM
Bitcoin will still alive in the next few years and that is really sure. But after few years for sure the bitcoin  will decrease the price or possible to die. But if the bitcoin are still here in cryptoworld we can earn more money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
Why there are many people want bitcoin to die?
This is very disgusting.. and I am angry for that., everytime I open the bitcoin discussion..
Majority of posts are ,is bitcoin dying?
Common people.. bitcoin will not die and gone like a bubble.
We need to support bitcoin and stop the negativities.thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 06:48:17 PM
bitcoin indeed wont die. bitcoin has so much potential never seen in the world before and willl surely continue to grow stronger. in nearby years to come, we will see more people accept the use of  bitcoin
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
YES, I believe bitcoin will never die this is for everlasting and this is our future currency because of many people involved to the blockchain.
Activity: 25
August 24, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
Humans in general  have a natural tendency to overreact to both positive and negative news. We hear bad news and we think the sky is falling and Bitcoin will soon hit zero and die! We should be calmer and seperate our emotions from our decision when entering investing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
August 21, 2018, 07:29:06 PM
it's very funny seeing the way people argue about the lifespan of bitcoin I remember two years ago I was arguing with a friend about bitcoin he predicted the total fall of bitcoin around December 2017  well it is over 8 month now and bitcoin is waxing hard. it will not die rather more people will get involve with it.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 21, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
So, Bitcoin cannot die for one simple reason, one of these reasons is the unknown identity of the bitcoin Creator. Until Satoshi is found, bitcoin will live and it will always be the first in the crypto market. You'll see!
Bitcoin is really promising cryptocurrency so i do agree that bitcoin wont die, and for me bitcoin can still exist for many years and it has a big chance that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can be used as our currency in the future so we should always support the development of btc.
Activity: 42
August 21, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
bitcoin will never die! for such an outcome there is not a single prerequisite for this, bitcoin every day becomes more and more increasing its capitalization and gaining huge demand!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 06:06:31 PM
So, Bitcoin cannot die for one simple reason, one of these reasons is the unknown identity of the bitcoin Creator. Until Satoshi is found, bitcoin will live and it will always be the first in the crypto market. You'll see!
Activity: 81
August 21, 2018, 05:18:07 PM
i don't think we should worry about this. People tend to overreact and exaggerated topics they don't understand. Bitcoin has strong technology behind it's back, it won't die any time soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Perhaps over time the price of bitcoin is too high compared to the peak of 2017 should do most investors began to fear bitcoin burst bubble and market crash. I see the current bitcoin is showing its true value, the price is just right for novices to own more bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 05:01:31 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Unfortunately, many people are afraid for their money, so they Wake up every morning and immediately see their balance has grown or not. I honestly know such people. It comes to mental illness. it's not normal people
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 21, 2018, 05:01:11 PM
You see sometimes i just don't get why people make all sorts of claims and comments about the death of bitcoin anytime it reduces in price. this has been the trend of cryptocurrencies and not just only bitcoin so what is the big deal in concluding all of a sudden that bitcoin is dead when it reduces in price.
Activity: 331
August 21, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
Bitcoin will not die , cryptocurrency is here to stay. Worst thing that can happen to it is when government regulated it  
Activity: 338
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 21, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
Who ever think bitcoin will die is still living in the 1996
Because technology cant be stopped, blockchain can't be stopped, so bitcoin cant be stopped
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
Yes. There's no way bitcoin will die because it has been the king of cryptocurrency since the day it was brought into existence. Though it's faced with challenges of the price increasing and decreasing but it is able to come back from its challenges. Bitcoin will survive in the future.
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
People really loves spreading negative vibes about crypto and bitcoin. It’s really hard to understand. I mean, if you don’t like btc you don’t have to invest in. It’s that simple. Anyway.. bitcoin is not gonna die.
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
First of all thanks for this topic. Apparently people really loves to jump in conclusion real quick and they just spread negativity about bitcoin. It’s okay if someone doesn’t support it, but on the other hand spreading negative thoughts without even to search it is not okay at all.
Pages:
Jump to: