Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 15. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:31:13 AM
Time is supporting us. Bitcoin is slowly recovering. First of all it raised more than $ 7000 today and the next few days will increase to $ 10,000 Wink Wink
Activity: 21
August 07, 2018, 09:25:10 PM
The fact is that Bitcoin will never die, application system is very useful in the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 07, 2018, 12:19:51 PM
bitcoin won't die that easily, bitcoin will still continue to be one of the best coins. if anyone says bitcoin is dead it is only an issue that is not fundamental to getting a low price purchase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 07, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
Yes,  that's a certain fact! Bitcoin will never die as long as there are users and investors,  bitcoin will continue its legacy to be the top crypto coin today.  Those who are still saying that bitcoin will die are just people who wants bitcoin only for themselves,  they are just distracting the minds of newbies in the world of cryptocurrency. These people has also luck of knowledge about the blockchain technology.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
I think individuals who say that bitcoin is dead or biting the dust are the individuals who have quite recently joined the crypto world. not quite the same as individuals who have for some time been in the realm of digital money, individuals who have been here longer are the individuals who stay certain about the eventual fate of brilliant bitcoin. while the individuals who are new to joining will endow the negatives news stood to the media and in the end they wind up froze and offer their benefits.
Activity: 826
August 07, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
Yes, I think so too!!!
The situation of Bitcoin is down so many people make the comment that Bitcoin will die but now you can see that Bitcoin is back pretty strong !!!

a lot of negative news and advice from economists who don't like bitcoin is certainly a consideration for many people to leave bitcoin, but I am sure that the user is immediately aware and we can get a big profit if we hold it.
Activity: 336
August 07, 2018, 10:13:33 AM
I extremely agree that bitcoin will never come to an end and will continue to reach its peak in the future. Since bitcoin is considered as the "King of All Coins", more and more are investing unto it, and lot of people already know about this, then bitcoin will never expire.
Activity: 66
August 07, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
Bitcoin will not going to death or vanished because still there are a lot investors who support bitcoin and still we are standing beside bitcoin and hoping that it will come back soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 07, 2018, 09:29:44 AM
Yes bitcoin will not die the deeps are just temporary and the bitcoin and other crypto currencies will recover soon let us just wait and be patient.
I also agree that bitcoin will not die because unti now bitcoin is really supported by a lot of investor and for sure bitcoin will still exist in this world for many years because the future of bitcoin is very bright and there is no doubt that there will be more investor will put there money in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
Yes, I think so too!!!
The situation of Bitcoin is down so many people make the comment that Bitcoin will die but now you can see that Bitcoin is back pretty strong !!!
Activity: 39
August 07, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
Yah it wont die until we believe and many users of bitcoin. Just don't think negative, only think positive that the bitcoin wont die.
Activity: 24
August 07, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
Can you give me some predictions at the end of 2018, Bitcoin prices likely to increase? It is true that Bitcoin does not die by the time, but the situation is not as expected. Is there any good news for Bitcoin in the future?
Activity: 63
August 07, 2018, 08:13:16 AM
Bitcoin isn't likely to die soon on its own. It is possible that the price will drop, an alternate digital currency will overtake it. But I don't believe Bitcoin will die ever.
Activity: 57
August 07, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Nothing will going to be happen with bitcoin and now and then bitcoin will always be the winner and garp the best position in the world of crypto.
Activity: 14
August 06, 2018, 11:33:39 PM
I absolutely agree with it.I think it will last forever, might be up and down few times but it's just like stock market, eventually it will be fine.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 10:26:08 PM
yes I think so too, bitcoin will never die until even though many countries have accepted bitcoin as a digital asset. and bitcoin technology is very valuable in the eyes of the world
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
a good coin like bictcoin, it will be in the market as well as they will make the market more new and positive, there is no reason to say that bitcoin will not work anymore as they I still like to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 09:58:23 PM
My confidence is fed by that fact that bitcoin is already having a 10 years of experience of being the world's biggest and best cryptocurrency and it is a worthy and relevant at the same time when tons of new cryptocurrencies have been developed.

No matter how many cryptocurrencies are being made and listed on cryptoexchange market, these cryptos will always have a pairing value with bitcoin. That is already a statement that bitcoin is the foundation of cryptoworld that without bitcoin, these cryptos would never exist too.
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 09:48:14 PM
Bitcoin would not die really , because it has already establish its programme in the digital world ,and its used by many customers as investments and also payments to trannd sactions to establishment that accept crypto payments, Bitcoin is very live and circulating freely in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: