Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 10. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 30, 2018, 04:00:58 PM
Bitcoin will never ever die. I believe that the bitcoin will become a very big thing in the near future due to its amazing features and demand, many people wanted to have bitcoin because of its amazing value and prices, so then we can really expect that maybe in the near future this bitcoin will rise up high and we cannot maybe really aford to buy it. So let's buy and hold and gain in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
Bitcoin has withstand critics and storms in time past yet it survived. People who predicts that bitcoin will die soon are not real investors, all other cryptocurrencies are traded against bitcoin and they are also doing fine. Bitcoin can not die again very soon it will become a world currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
bitcoin will never die, that's for sure. OК is now falling all crypto currency, but this is not for long. Do not worry, my opinion
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:42:59 PM
Saying that bitcoin, the number one cryptocurrency in the world will die is mere hearsay. Bitcoin has come to stay and it will remain so for a very long time.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 05:33:33 AM
People are too focused on the value.

If you aren't looking to use Bitcoin for a wish to get rich, it functions amazingly at $2, or $200000. At any price it holds the same properties that allow it to timestamp, P2P transact over long distances quickly. 

No price will affect how it functions, therefore, nope, Bitcoin is sticking around because it adds value to general society.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 28, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
Whenever I see this kind of post I now realize that BTC has a great future and nothing can destroy it. I have come to believe this and I think people has to learn about BTC's blockchain technology and stop the lies and fear they are putting in people.
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
I really go in mind with you buddy because I think now is the time for people spreading FUD about BTC has to stop. BCT has a long way to go and it will not die since it has a strong foundation. BTC will never die!!!
August 28, 2018, 05:27:36 AM
Who was here early?  I remember seeing 200 and thinking holy shit, this can't go any higher.  Then at 420 I finally decided that was a fair price.  Then at 25k CAD tripped out because I never saved any, always needed for rent and school.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
August 28, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
I believe that no matter how bad other people want bitcoin to be dead, trying to manipulate it, saying negative things about it but it won't simply die. It is because there are still millions of believers of bitcoin out there and we are still holding on. It gives us the power and the freedom to define money.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
August 28, 2018, 05:20:49 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Those who say it is either a newbie that is new in cryptocurrency or a pro that spread FUD on a newbie investors so they can took the opportunity to get a huge profit. This practice is so old and has been use even in stock  market.
Spreading FUD is the very cheapest way to scare people/investors and yet it is one of the most effective lmao, that is why it is better to do a lot of research and acquire a lot of knowledge first if a person is planning to invest in crypto currencies because crypto currency industry is a wild, wild world and anything can happen in a very short period of time. In this very wild industry, everyone should be clever and vigilant because there is a large amount of money involved with this, it is sure that there are bad guys out there that will do anything to get profit from other people, especially to newbies in this industry. Cheesy
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
I also always think that bitcoin will never die bro. although now the price is down and critical but I'm sure someday the price of bitcoin will rise again. and I always think that the decline in the price of bitcoin will be the beginning of the rising price of bitcoin towards the price that bitcoin has achieved before
August 28, 2018, 05:12:03 AM
I don't think it will die, just get more regulation and integrated into society.  Just baby steps though, remember as a digital payment channel Bitcoin is competing in a market where the biggest players are spending Billions each quarter for marketing (Visa, MC etc.)
Activity: 53
August 28, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
People like to feel comfortable with the decision they made about selling their coins. To achieve this mental comfort they will spread FUD so that other will do the same.
Activity: 18
August 28, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
Saying btc died or not depends on your entry point. If you've bought btc at 1000$, you're still in a massive profit! Or there's still some whales that bought btc at 1$! So if you're not in profit that doesn't mean btc is dead!
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 28, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
Many have said bitcoin died.. but bitcoin is still 300% from last year!

Many are hurt and bitter that they were not able to catch this opportunity years ago. I still even bought bitcoins until last year as I see its potential long term. The cheapest bitcoin last year was about $900 dollars and they can cry more because it is still more that 600% on is lowest price this year. I think it is starting to go higher and we will be expecting a more bigger rally after a long period of correction.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 04:44:16 AM
Many have said bitcoin died.. but bitcoin is still 300% from last year!
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 04:42:59 AM
Maybe not yet but as technology evolves, there may be more types of cryptos that may come out. Something more secure and stable and flawless but don't worry, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Perhaps after a few decades more.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
August 28, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Absolutely yes sir, many people are expressing their opinion that Bitcoin will die. that was based on the current price now that steady and consistency for about almost 8 months they are unable to get more profit that's why many of them are disappointed and continuously making post a negative comment about bitcoin which is not good. For investor they should know about the  feelings if they are real investor.
Activity: 686
August 28, 2018, 03:43:04 AM
Usually such people can not name any serious reason that would talk about the death of bitcoin. These are either skeptics or just stupid people who draw conclusions about the success of bitcoin at its current market value.

Yes, how can people simply get into conclusion when suddenly the price of Bitcoin drops and the sudden answer from the panic community is Bitcoin dead. Even new Bitcoin become very stronger compared to the previous year, Bitcoin is going to be stronger in the coming years.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
Yes,  that's a certain fact! Bitcoin will never die as long as there are users and investors,  bitcoin will continue its legacy to be the top crypto coin today.  Those who are still saying that bitcoin will die are just people who wants bitcoin only for themselves,  they are just distracting the minds of newbies in the world of cryptocurrency. These people has also luck of knowledge about the blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: