Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 13. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
I use that article as an encouragement for me while bitcoin Falls $2,000 down in few days, it is really hard that he will recover from that. All the things are so strange and completely desperate.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
August 09, 2018, 02:50:03 AM
Believe it or not, the smart investor keeps accumulating price. more it goes down they will take new postions and keep filling their bags. so no dying situation here or in future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

people who don't believe in btc are people who have never enjoyed playing btc. then it is recommended to find information that is truly real. they have to find a lot of information in forums for example, or on the internet there is a lot of information spread. discussing with people who know btc better. so see information, which is legitimate and which is not valid
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
Bitcoin's price is currently wandering in unrest. There is nothing to be disappointed about it. Because we get ideas from the neighborhood that are negative, do not blindly believe in it and check the verification. That is why I said that Bitcoin will never die, its future is bright.
Activity: 116
August 09, 2018, 01:21:08 AM
There are still a lot of people who hold bitcoin and there are a large number of people who trade by bitcoin and i believe as long as this kind of people exist bitcoin can't die.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 12:53:23 AM
As long as there is an internet network, and there are still those who store bitcoin and there are still those who sell and buy bitcoin, then bitcoin will not die. More and more people are trusting bitcoin and the more people who introduce positive news about bitcoin, the more bitcoin will be strong and will make the price of bitcoin rise later.
Activity: 728
Merit: 24
August 09, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin will die anytime soon. In fact it is very well and, alive and kicking $. It is still very young (10 years old?). So no, it will not die the natural way. Unless of course we caused the accident, now it is up to us. But majority of us will not want to kill it. We want to nurture it so that our wallets becomes as fat as it is. Right?  Grin
Bitcoin is not possible to kill, as well as any of the crypto-currencies. You need to understand that this is just the tools, the replacement of which will come to other tools. If bitcoin suddenly disappears (very hardly), then another similar cryptocurrency will come to replace it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin will die anytime soon. In fact it is very well and, alive and kicking $. It is still very young (10 years old?). So no, it will not die the natural way. Unless of course we caused the accident, now it is up to us. But majority of us will not want to kill it. We want to nurture it so that our wallets becomes as fat as it is. Right?  Grin
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 12:06:39 AM

I am happy with your expression, because I also have the belief that bitcoin will not die. Those who think negatively and are pessimistic about bitcoin, will someday regret it, because I'm sure bitcoin will definitely rise again in the future.
Activity: 57
August 09, 2018, 12:02:06 AM
Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact

Yes I agree that bitcoin won't die coz it is the biggest among all in cryptocurrency. For those who are afraid that it will die, there's no way!
Activity: 164
August 08, 2018, 11:44:39 PM
I agree that bitcoin will not disappear, but the unending decline in the market will hurt new investors, and no new capital enters the market, and most of the altcoin will disappear.
Activity: 347
August 08, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

Yes bitcoin won't die because there are so many people will not let that happen. Even our government wanted bitcoin to end they can't do that because there is also a government employee that is investing here in bitcoin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
August 08, 2018, 10:50:33 PM
Of course, it is not going too die. There is certain group now using BTC and other coins for payments regularly. .
Activity: 247
August 08, 2018, 10:03:32 PM
Bitcoin is a future of our currencies that we expected that maybe it will replace or just an alternative of our current currency system.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 09:47:41 PM
You better forget that bitcoin will die and follow the good call of bitcoin. As a mother of all coin just die and fade out like that, come one this can be told the others not here. Never and never will bitcoin die.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 08, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
Yes totally agree with you mate, Bitcoin as the king and pioneer of cryptocurrency will certainly wont die instead it grow stronger as more countries and big industries/establishments will adopt Bitcoin. Haters who always said its just a bubble and suggest it will end soon do not fully understand and appreciate the beauty and benefits of blockchain technology. The comfort it may offer to us in terms of financial and monetary aspects and would probably enhance the e-commerce system of our society. Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency is the future and will flourish even more. All we need is patient regarding the current trend of our crypto market because it will soon recover.
Activity: 420
August 08, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
I think that bitcoin will not die, he will fall, but the bitcoin will never die the loudest crypto currency

I agree with you, yes bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is a very popular and strongest cryto currency in this era and hope in coming future many countries enter in this coin because they know that one day bitcoin will be a very famous coin in the world like usd.

True,  bitcoin will not die,  in the future it will become more popular in the world.  The most useful and profitable digital currency in our generation.
Activity: 118
August 08, 2018, 07:00:56 PM
People are just afraid of the downward trend that bitcoin is experiencing and are taking advantage of that to make negative comments about it without having a deep research into bitcoin. I strongly agree with you that bitcoin won’t die, neither today nor tomorrow. It’s still gonna reign as the king of crypto and I believe the upward trend will soon begin.

Yes we just need to be more patient and more positive so that we can be able to achieve good profit once bitcoin recovers again its ath price very soon.
Activity: 62
August 08, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
People are just afraid of the downward trend that bitcoin is experiencing and are taking advantage of that to make negative comments about it without having a deep research into bitcoin. I strongly agree with you that bitcoin won’t die, neither today nor tomorrow. It’s still gonna reign as the king of crypto and I believe the upward trend will soon begin.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
August 08, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
it is normal to always see people who develop sudden freight and scary attitudes when they see the price of certain cryptocurrencies go down when they have their investments in that particular project. to those kind of investors, i will say bitcoin will not die so, there is no need whatsoever to get scared.
Pages:
Jump to: