Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 19. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 09:11:01 PM
Yes of course! Bitcoin is a decentralized payment system without central bank. Everything depends on supply and demand that makes it alive. Without internet, Bitcoin can die but hey who can shutdown the internet? Despite cryptocurrency is new stuff and it has created its own market, I believe people, company, and even giant institution will start realize its huge potential. Thus, it will be started to adapt in our life. The problem here, we all should work together to eliminate negative perception towards bitcoin as dark web money or criminal money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:09:11 PM
Bitcoin follower is too much high in this world so cant die
Activity: 283
August 03, 2018, 09:02:49 PM
I think there is no reason if bitcoin will die because there are still many people who use bitcoin, there are still many investors who trust bitcoin and there are still many people who make bitcoin assets in the future. The more days that many people are getting to know bitcoin, this is increasingly breaking the notion that bitcoin will die, in my opinion bitcoin will grow even more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 08:50:22 PM
How sure are you bitcoin will not die. There are so many people who are against bitcoin. And they want bitcoin to die. But we all want bitcoin to last for a very long time.
as long as there is still demand, bitcoin will never die and will not be destroyed as long as there are investors who are ready to invest and support the development of bitcoin as a digital currency, besides the development of bitcoin is supported by well-known companies by creating many ico projects so that bitcoin will be increasingly developing and increasing hunter like us.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 08:43:22 PM
I think as long as bitcoin have a value until now and then in the future, bitcoin will never die. We all know that bitcoin is very unpredictable crypto coin and all of the sudden is possible to it. Bitcoin nowadays is getting stronger and the volume of it in the market cap is growing faster. For me, now, it not the time to say that bitcoin will gonna die. Instead bitcoin will last until people want to do.
Activity: 308
August 03, 2018, 08:18:13 PM
Yes I also believe that bitcoin will be back soon. Just wait and see, I'm still holding my coins tight for at least 2 years more. The more you hold, the higher price you got  Cool
Activity: 34
August 03, 2018, 08:04:51 PM
This is a point I mooted myself a few weeks back and I came to the same conclusion.
- That being the 1st coin and all the encumbent 'weight' that carries, along with the points
other posters have mentioned; further supports BTC longevity.

Sg.
Activity: 126
August 03, 2018, 08:03:53 PM
I think bitcoin had long way to go, it has a mass support of the people , the customers and the investors , and it is very popular not only in the digital world but outside the cryptoworld,so the bitcoin is always alive and will not die ,until a new technology eill be introduced in the digital world.
Activity: 145
August 03, 2018, 07:47:10 PM
The crypto market is still very new, but with the advent of more investors, good projects and an imminent regulation that protects investors and removes scam projects, bitcoin and other serious cryptos will have a long life

Yes, those with serious developers and huge support of the community will always make the project continues to run. So I agree that bitcoin will never die and it will continue to grow and will have high price.
Activity: 286
August 03, 2018, 07:43:22 PM
The crypto market is still very new, but with the advent of more investors, good projects and an imminent regulation that protects investors and removes scam projects, bitcoin and other serious cryptos will have a long life
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:38:22 PM
This is the had truth, it won't die
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 07:20:30 PM
How sure are you bitcoin will not die. There are so many people who are against bitcoin. And they want bitcoin to die. But we all want bitcoin to last for a very long time.
Activity: 201
August 03, 2018, 07:10:36 PM
I am sure Bitcoin will not die just because of interference from negative issues that want to drop Bitcoin. Don't pay attention to what they say about Bitcoin. Whatever will happen to Bitcoin I will stay here. I believe Bitcoin will survive.
Activity: 122
August 03, 2018, 05:58:40 PM
Some people think bitcoin will die, because the price is getting lower, and some countries forbid the use of bitcoin, and the news that bitcoin is often used for illegal activities, such as money laundering and so on. But I think as long as there is trust and as long as there are those who keep it, own, sell, or buy bitcoin, and as long as the internet is still there. Then during that time bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 378
August 03, 2018, 05:52:23 PM
Bitcoin has most survived difficult times than this time. It is not important what it is going through now as regards the price. The time for enjoyment of the price is coming and it cannot die. Adoption of cryptocurrencies is happening right now.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 04:54:16 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I don't think bitcoin will die because there are still many enthusiasts and many people who invest in bitcoin. some countries have also implemented the use of bitcoin.
The time has telling us, bitcoin from 2009 down to date, still used by many peoples to trade, hold, or invest.
Activity: 72
August 03, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
Definitely! Bitcoin won't never die because it is the future of digital currency.
don't listen to negative news about the death of bitcoin which is very misleading and doesn't need to be heard
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
August 03, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

I think about it this way, I would try to buy every single Bitcoin at a dollar if it gets that low (it never will) and I firmly believe there's a least one guy out there who thinks the same way probably thousands... Bitcoin is growing steadily sometimes people pull back a little but it doesn't mean it's dying.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 03:54:44 PM
I also think the same, I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin is the biggest crypto I know, bitcoin will continue to run in its own way, news about the decline in bitcoin prices and many bad comments about bitcoin cause some people to think that bitcoin will die or collapse , unstable market prices make the price of bitcoin move down and up I think that is a natural thing in trading, but seeing the latest developments in the market price of bitcoin starts to crawl up and its popularity also increases, bitcoin will not die because bitcoin brings many benefits to its holders .
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
why did you think that he would die? already passed the time when he could die Wink
Pages:
Jump to: