Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 21. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 02:04:00 PM
yes, i agree with you. bitcoin wont die. it is a new star of cryptocurrencies, so it wont die easily.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
Yes bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin will still in the market and part of the system. Bitcoin not dying is merely impossible but bitcoin might go with the lowest value ever to happen because of the hacking and scamming happening.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
August 02, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
I think that if bitcoin has survived such a hard period like the 2014, when it lost 90% of its value and very few people were aware of its existence then well, it'll survive again and go mainstream!
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
August 02, 2018, 01:42:41 PM
Whoever that is of the opinion that bitcoin will die is ignorant of the potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 02, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
probable true in the next 50 years

We require some momentum now to pick up the price so that people who have being waiting for the some returns to be made could start earning and this will attract many other who are sitting ideal thinking it is bubble will also enter. It is their for next few years atleast.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 01:26:19 PM
If Bitcoin was a bubble,it would have surely been dead by now.It has come way forward and with many e-commerce super giants starting to accept it the Bitcoin will surely live many leaps.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
yes bitcoin won't die.
In This situation bitcoin is world first  and valuable  coin.
Day by day bitcoin price go very high, and People's are invest here for bitcoin market, They make here great success and lead a awesome life.

And this situation say that, bitcoin won't die.                 
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
I prefer to just not listen to this nonsense. Why does bitcoin have to die? It is only gaining momentum of its development it has a promising future.
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
It won't die, but we're in for a couple more drops coming next weeks I think with Okex and other events Cheesy
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:07:27 PM
I think that only skeptics speak about the imminent death of bitcoin. Just don't pay any attention to these empty conversations.
Activity: 1
August 02, 2018, 12:48:02 PM
Wow, I sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
I also hope the same as you, because if we look back a lot of the developments that occur from the existence of bitcoin itself. and I feel very confident that this bitcoin itself will grow more rapidly and progress.
yes, right, I also think that actually, bitcoin will grow rapidly, not slump. then pray and hope that bitcoin won't die.

yes, hopefully, bitcoin growing in all areas for the future. and hopefully, everyone can understand the development of bitcoin can advance various aspects of this life.
if so let us advance this very popular coin that is bitcoin.for mutual progress in the world of crypto.
Activity: 312
August 02, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
I don't think in current situation bitcoin will die. Still bitcoin's is the best online currency. Though bitcoin's price is low nowadays but it doesn't mean it will die so easily.
August 02, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
Wow, I sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
I also hope the same as you, because if we look back a lot of the developments that occur from the existence of bitcoin itself. and I feel very confident that this bitcoin itself will grow more rapidly and progress.
yes, right, I also think that actually, bitcoin will grow rapidly, not slump. then pray and hope that bitcoin won't die.

yes, hopefully, bitcoin growing in all areas for the future. and hopefully, everyone can understand the development of bitcoin can advance various aspects of this life.
August 02, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
maybe it can happen for the next several decades, but I don't think that will happen because bitcoin has given a new color in the world of world trade.
It is true that it can happen for the next 50 years when there is a new currency that can defeat the existence of bitcoin.
But I think it will not happen, just look now is there an alternative coin that can beat bitcoin? no.

yes if we look from the point of view now bitcoin no one can beat it. but keep in mind that in this world nothing is impossible, because all things can happen with over time. but hopefully, this bitcoin will not decline and keep developing into the future into a coin that can be trusted in all markets of coins.

I agree with you Mr odik, that this world as sophisticated and modern as possible anything can happen. and whatever happens in the future, we better pray the best.
Activity: 85
August 02, 2018, 11:57:22 AM
maybe it can happen for the next several decades, but I don't think that will happen because bitcoin has given a new color in the world of world trade.
It is true that it can happen for the next 50 years when there is a new currency that can defeat the existence of bitcoin.
But I think it will not happen, just look now is there an alternative coin that can beat bitcoin? no.

yes if we look from the point of view now bitcoin no one can beat it. but keep in mind that in this world nothing is impossible, because all things can happen with over time. but hopefully, this bitcoin will not decline and keep developing into the future into a coin that can be trusted in all markets of coins.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 02, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoin today is just massive and very useful. Transferring money from anywhere around the world is just very convenient. Earning a living is not that easy but it is very doable for anyone as long as you study and learn what you are going into then you won't fail. That is why bitcoin won't die
August 02, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
bitcoin is currently being invested by investors to invest in bitcarts with a significant increase in the number of investment participants since then has shown us that bitcon will last longer with the economy
August 02, 2018, 11:25:06 AM
Activity: 3
August 02, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: