Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 23. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Yes bitcoin will not die because the bitcoin foundation firmly is a lot of investors here so it's less likely that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 04:12:45 AM
Bitcoin is very difficult to kill! Firstly because it is the first among all crypto-currencies, and secondly, until we know the name of the real "Satoshi" Bitcoin will live forever Undecided
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
Maybe you have invested in bitcoin a lot so you do not want bitcoin to die. However, bitcoin can be significantly reduced to the point that it is almost worthless, it will happen later, but the bitcoin presently stands firm.
Activity: 238
August 02, 2018, 03:50:55 AM
Bitcoin has faced a lot of challenges across the nation, which has been working perfectly to stand out for a better future, which can't be die easily, secondly is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
I think anything virtual will not last long unless bitcoin is officially released and is recognized as a widely circulated currency, the new bitcoin is sustainable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
August 02, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin won't die as long it still use by people. Bitcoin nowadays is more popular day by day because the people who using it is growing up rapidly. People are using bitcoin as payment, buy something, trading it and so on.
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 03:24:41 AM
Whether Bitcoin is dead or not does matter to me personally, I am only interested in how bitcoin can change this world in the near future.
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
Bitcoin can die, but not now, at least for a very long time, bitcoin still exists, I hope it can become an official currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
August 02, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.
Yeah indeed it is true that this is all about giving opinion on a certain discussion. Well this might be a sensitive topic though because we can not still be so sure that bitcoin will going to continue its operation. We still have to focus on the current happenings with the system and not just by any words or phrase that states bitcoin will end or will not end.
Activity: 182
August 02, 2018, 03:15:43 AM
Bitcoin is the pioneer of coins in this market. Bitcoin has the most potential for moving forward. Bitcoin still got spaces for it to develop. We as a whole realize that bitcoin doesnt achieve its maximum capacity so that is its safe to state that whenever bitcoin will recuperate and return to the highest point of this market. The fate of bitcoin is splendid as a result of its enormous presentation on individuals. Simply keep your expectations on it and will in the long run gives you for confiding in bitcoin. Keep your expectations and hold up bitcoin to sparkle once more.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
Bitcoin is the king of crypto and certainly will not die. They make comments like seeing prices fall but now they can see that prices have begun to recover proving they are wrong. Like you, I will also ask all people not to post such negative thoughts and others cannot approve such negativity too. Most people who come to bitcoin are new people and they are easily affected by this market situation.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
Bitcoin will not die, or other currencies will rise more strongly than bitcoin, but apparently with current trends, allowing dead bitcoin seems impossible, I do not believe bitcoin will die.
August 02, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
I have been studying Bitcoin for a long time, with the current development of the electronic money market, Bitcoin will continue to thrive in the near future. I believe Bitcoin will not die!
August 02, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
At this point, personally, I can assert that Bitcoin will not die, at least for the next 100 years.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
Never BTC can die, in my opinion they are just in difficult times and they will rise again later this year like late 2017.
Activity: 62
August 02, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
In my opinion i think bitcoin will never be gone at all,because this bitcoin is launced almost 10years in 2008.,so as time goes by many people who uses and recognized this bitcoin mostly like and love to do this as their way of earning income.,and it is yes it was so amazing.,so many supports bitcoin and do the projects to raise more invest to make a giid profit.,so i think it is still be very usefull so how come that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
bitcoin wont die this time because it is already legal to some country and they already use this coin as payment method.
the price decrease but not affect the coin itself it is normal because it is a coin.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
August 02, 2018, 02:27:15 AM
Bitcoin is going to die, period. LOL.  Grin You and I are also going to suffer death. Even the sky and the sun and the moon are going to die. This world might also one day perish. All right? But those who are spreading lies that Bitcoin is already dying are definitely wrong. Bitcoin is still very young. It has ahead a very bright future. In fact, I am very positive that the very generous speculation of Bitcoin reaching $100,000 is coming in a couple of years.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
Sure! Bitcoin will not die and that is a bitter truth for some people tobelieve you know. But real crypto enthusiasts know that bitcoin is strong and will surely not die because its value will start to rise as soon as we set into September form what most crypto analysts are saying..
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
August 02, 2018, 02:09:36 AM
Its only ignorance people who say that bitcoin is dead.
Bitcoin is tge future, lets deal with it.
Pages:
Jump to: